forum

[Archived] Factory reseted computer osu now lags

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MomaMisty
Problem Details:

I recently had to factory reset my computer, and of course when i got everything reinstalled it seemed to be doing perfectly fine, I reinstalled osu and put all my settings back the way they were previously before i had factory reset my computer, the main screen runs fine but when I start to play a map it starts to get all laggy and choppy. does anyone know how to fix this, if so please reply id be very grateful for the help :D

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170222.3 (latest)
Kyujuroku 96
Delate videos and disable storyboards just in case
Arnold0
As you just reinstalled your PC, you may need to install or update graphics card drivers.
Topic Starter
MomaMisty

Arnold0 wrote:

As you just reinstalled your PC, you may need to install or update graphics card drivers.
Nothing seems to be working, i did as you said everything is now updated but osu is still laggy, it was perfectly fine before i had factory reseted i dont know what happened :/
bsf

Arnold0 wrote:

Good Idea!
Sandy Hoey

bsf wrote:

Arnold0 wrote:

Good Idea!
If you are not going to be constructive or add anything to help, please dont post at all