forum

what are you doing, when you're bored?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Esupanitix
Rage.
Cowcom
I usually browse youtube or have staring contests with my cats.
dj M2fiesta
I could either do like go to an emo corner and cry to death, eat a lot of orange chicken, talk to some people in youtube or go to sleep for 12 hours.
Soly
Rena-chan
Sometimes I accidentally whole galaxies.

Other times I fight evil in the name of love and justice !
nanda2009

Rena-chan wrote:

Sometimes I accidentally whole galaxies.

Other times I fight evil in the name of love and justice !
Hitoshirenu Shourai
When I'm bored, I look for things to do. I'm not always successful. Generally, I look for gaming outlets first. If I can't find anything I want to play, I then go to YouTube and see if there's anything new I want to watch. If I fail with that, I usually start catching up on TV shows I'm not recent with. If all of the above fails me, then I invent the universe after it's been accidentally'd.
Minty Gum
When I'm bored...I'm osu!ing. Or browse the osu forums. That's why you're here too, right? xD
Faust
Sleep then eat.

Or eat then sleep.
Canneh
Doing workouts and then as a reward masturbate
mcsnrnte
work in osu! Leading Osu!
xomstor
I play my DS or DSI mostly (since i have no 3DS yet lol)
sumimasen sometimes i love< to say love tOOOOO much to learn japaneseee!!!!!!!!! )))))) yay
me=rus (originally ukrainian)
I like videogames < english and japanese languages, fire-shows soometimes training, fond of reading REAL books, can you imagine a Russian who likes to read Books not onlu manga!!! i think that makes me one of 1 000 000 of 16 000 000 moscow people or ~~~
sorry dunno for sure )
we like to watch videos play games online and watching someone of us to play singleplayer gAmes
we smoke drink and do everything that can entertain us
we also discuss with friends how to kill each other (like lulz you know, for example- who drank my beer? -me, Kent -Fk i kill you!) and ALSO it's the best for russians brain KO to discuss our F**************************** political system. I was really amazed when i learned that Europe people know that Shielt* of russia and think the SAME thing. (i was in Austria). That's very good to know that youre not the only one!
Thanks !
But we still hope for the RevOlutioN!!!! in rus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there also comes another trouble.....if we (ru) wanna live good , who we will be joining with? (explain from me- rus is SH country so to join meean to be like a colony!!!) with China and J+k?? (i do love J very much sorry for others) , with Musulman world? (which is being TOO much affected lately by fkn NATO and US with its dog on chain - UK) or ... WILL WE BE JOINING............U S A???? who needs our (RUS) WHITE fkng NaTiOn?
thats much of global problems.
To add i have got in touch with some france students , when theym were near moscow...
oh, man , believe me, i c an say i'm some kind of alcoholic, but when they drunk vodka and other our sH they began to be worse than us. we spoil this part of the world and we DO need help.

thanks please if you read. I'm Nick soklakov from ru, xomstor@gmail.com and i'm a little drunk for the moment see ya ont he osu))
arigatou gozaimashita
GladiOol

xomstor wrote:

I play my DS or DSI mostly (since i have no 3DS yet lol)
sumimasen sometimes i love< to say love tOOOOO much to learn japaneseee!!!!!!!!! )))))) yay
me=rus (originally ukrainian)
I like videogames < english and japanese languages, fire-shows soometimes training, fond of reading REAL books, can you imagine a Russian who likes to read Books not onlu manga!!! i think that makes me one of 1 000 000 of 16 000 000 moscow people or ~~~
sorry dunno for sure )
we like to watch videos play games online and watching someone of us to play singleplayer gAmes
we also discuss with friends how to kill each other (like lulz you know, for example- who drank my beer? -me, Kent -Fk i kill you!) and ALSO it's the best for russians brain KO to discuss our F**************************** political system. I was really amazed when i learned that Europe people know that Shielt* of russia and think the SAME thing. (i was in Austria). That's very good to know that youre not the only one!
Thanks !
But we still hope for the RevOlutioN!!!! in rus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there also comes another trouble.....if we (ru) wanna live good , who we will be joining with? (explain from me- rus is SH country so to join meean to be like a colony!!!) with China and J+k?? (i do love J very much sorry for others) , with Musulman world? (which is being TOO much affected lately by fkn NATO and US with its dog on chain - UK) or ... WILL WE BE JOINING............U S A???? who needs our (RUS) WHITE fkng NaTiOn?
thats much of global problems.
To add i have got in touch with some france students , when theym were near moscow...
oh, man , believe me, i c an say i'm some kind of alcoholic, but when they drunk vodka and other our sH they began to be worse than us. we spoil this part of the world and we DO need help.

thanks please if you read. I'm Nick soklakov from ru, xomstor@gmail.com and i'm a little drunk for the moment see ya ont he osu))
arigatou gozaimashita
Holy shit comrad, it sure does sound like as if you want communism back to mother russia.

Anyway, on topic: watching movies.
TKiller
wow

just wow
Mara

TKiller wrote:

wow

just wow
FisHie_old

LunaticMara wrote:

I like turtles.

TKiller wrote:

wow

just wow
Wojjan
:? okayyyyyy
laport

xomstor wrote:

Nazeko
Sing a song that entertains me but annoy everyone else.
yeahyeahyeahhh
fap
boat
glue stuff to my forehead
Shellghost
Flap.
Hikaros
browsing this forums lol