show more
OzzyOzrock
Someone re-make that map.

And call the diff.... cool
James
Why put it in wasteland while you can delete the moronic posts. <3

Don't remap the song! Someone will get sad lol
D33d
This looks really neat. Even the hold notes look awesome and intuitive, contrary to my thoughts on the implementation. I like the more subtle touch of the double bar to join simultaneous dots, which seems like it would eliminate any confusion. Having said that, it might even better if the line matches the combo colour.
Galkan

ycsnake wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54677

this one
I'm not authorised to read this forum

:(
Guy-kun
This looks really cool, can't wait to find out what it's all about
Mara
Like peppy's username says, peppy uses hax to do this.

*ZING!*
Rex
cool(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Ikillforpies
this would be good for iphone/ipad. not good for comp unless touch screen comps
Yakety Saxer
The more I look at this, the more it looks like something with a TouchScreen, like iPad. Perhaps an Android version also ^.^
Backstabber
Well well well. What do we have here? http://twitter.com/#!/osustream

EDIT:
what if they weren't cursors, but fingers?
Neruell
0_o Since when does this site open when you click here in Osu! mainmenu?

Rei Hakurei

Neruell wrote:

0_o Since when does this site open when you click here in Osu! mainmenu?

SPOILER
[attachment=0:af275]screenshot138.png[/attachment:af275]
i don't know.. but i noticed out too around (GMT+7,3PM) today..
the dark-blue ones redirect to this site (osu.ppy.sh) and the other ones redirect to (osustream) ...
Matty
Cooperative osu? Seems good.
dream7
i think this is a co-op mode? if this isn't, i hope pen tablet and mouse users can still play it.. :D peppy is really cool
Neruell
Didn't someone say already that this is NOT for PC?
OzzyOzrock
People don't read the thread or anything. ENOUGH SPECULATION.
Mismagius

ohohohohoh
akrolsmir
Compiled info so far:

Not tag coop mode
Touchscreen
Available on iOS

Now, the cryptic hints:

Probably available for other systems
Possibly for Android?
And whatever "trains" means. (WP7, but then how does that make sense?)

Now, peppy... want to drop some dates?
xFreezingx
this idea is awesome. waiting for more info.
Azure_Kite

gorlum wrote:

Fake and gay

Real and awesome.

/me fleeeeeeeeeeees
Baspar

akrolsmir wrote:

Compiled info so far:

Not tag coop mode
Touchscreen
Available on iOS

Now, the cryptic hints:

Probably available for other systems
Possibly for Android?
And whatever "trains" means. (WP7, but then how does that make sense?)

Now, peppy... want to drop some dates?
It's 100% sure that it won't be on iOS only ( Of course, if it's a joke... But I don't think so)
(Cf: Blue Dragon's post ;) )
An OS+Touchscreen+Smartphone=iOS/Android/WP7/webOS/Meego

EDIT: And probably on PC too.. more and more PCs have a touchscreen instead of a "normal" screen
Kira_old2

Blaze-Senpai wrote:

Can I have the theme at least? ;~;
Love the skin.
Neruell

Baspar wrote:

EDIT: And probably on PC too..more and more PCs have a touchscreen instead of a "normal" screen
Where? What? How? A normal PC is just a "box" with hardware. A monitor is not a PC, to get an at least 19" multitouch monitor (is about a normal size of a usual monitor nowaday) will be around 600$ at least (just a monitor). Also there is almost no game except maybe 1 or 2 that really have a touchscreen support for pc. (talking about usual user aka gamer, nothing specific)
Baspar

Neruell wrote:

Baspar wrote:

EDIT: And probably on PC too..more and more PCs have a touchscreen instead of a "normal" screen
Where? What? How? A normal PC is just a "box" with hardware. A monitor is not a PC, to get an at least 19" multitouch monitor (is about a normal size of a usual monitor nowaday) will be around 600$ at least (just a monitor). Also there is almost no game except maybe 1 or 2 that really have a touchscreen support for pc. (talking about usual user aka gamer, nothing specific)
First, when I wrote "pc ",I was thinking at components+ peripherals+ monitor.

And the pc "All-In-One" most of time have a touchscreen. I wasn't thinking at the very expensive monitors 20 inch touchscreen, of course
Neruell

Baspar wrote:

Neruell wrote:

First, when I wrote "pc ",I was thinking at components+ peripherals+ monitor.

And the pc "All-In-One" most of time have a touchscreen. I wasn't thinking at the very expensive monitors 20 inch touchscreen, of course
0_o "All-in-one". Never heared of this kind of model. Maybe you mean a notebook with touchscreen (not a high-end-gaming machine) but 800$ for just that, no thanks. 20" is approx the normal size for a nowadays monitor. So if you want to buy a touchscreen that is a monitor at the same time then only at least a 17" and up.
Baspar
It's PCs like this one:
http://www.ilogan.info/wp-content/galle ... one-pc.jpg

They're.. Not very expensive ( For example, the Acer ET2400INT has a touchscreen, of 23 inches, and cost 800€

But It's more and more buy, because it's "all-in-one", so you don't need to assemble it and it's fashion :P
gat1toneku

Neruell wrote:

0_o "All-in-one". Never heared of this kind of model. Maybe you mean a notebook with touchscreen (not a high-end-gaming machine) but 800$ for just that, no thanks. 20" is approx the normal size for a nowadays monitor. So if you want to buy a touchscreen that is a monitor at the same time then only at least a 17" and up.
i'm surprised you've never heard/seen those
some osu players (like silvia) use those
Neruell
Well, if you consider gaming then there is almost nothing you can do with that thing. It can't run any high-end games and also very uncomfortable to use as a touchscreen (that's why Silvia is playing with mouse rather than use the function of touchscreen).
Baspar
When people buy All-In-One PC, it's not for gaming.. More for daily use. But when children see a game like OSU...

There're also UMPCs, but they're more exensive, and less performant.

So OSU Stream can be developped for/ported to Windows PC's system.
gat1toneku
for pc? i'd rather play this (if peppy decides to make it)

i mean if it's ported to pc i wouldn't want to buy a touchscreen just to buy it :)
CaptainFlameGuy
"osustream osu! stream
i swear i'm not actually this bad; i was just trying to show off STREAM mode!!! http://youtu.be/lOJy7rPXP4g?hd=1
5 minutes ago"

More footage!
Metroid

Baspar wrote:

It's PCs like this one:
http://www.ilogan.info/wp-content/galle ... one-pc.jpg

They're.. Not very expensive ( For example, the Acer ET2400INT has a touchscreen, of 23 inches, and cost 800€

But It's more and more buy, because it's "all-in-one", so you don't need to assemble it and it's fashion :P

Funny thing is... my sis ACTUALLY HAS THAT..
I wouldn't mind playing this as a multiplayer thing... but I don't have anything touch capable in my possession.
SPOILER
My sister would kill me if I tried to use her Touch PC
Backstabber
Keep the videos coming! I would love if someone could make a video about the main differences between this and regular osu!.

EDIT: Thought the guy who linked the video was the uploader. Oh well. If you can, upload some videos beta testers!
CaptainFlameGuy

Backstabber wrote:

Keep the videos coming! I would love if someone could make a video about the main differences between this and regular osu!.

EDIT: Thought the guy who linked the video was the uploader. Oh well. If you can, upload some videos beta testers!
Hehe, I wish!

By the way, does anyone know what Peppy was playing it on? It looks like it's projected but I'm not sure if that's possible with touch screen controls.
Koko Ban
pretty much it's made using video editing (After Effects).

i'm talking about the vid at the first page :p about the second one, looks like an iPad
Leader

those wrote:

Looks familiar.
Xact
Well, being I dont have a touch screen, ipod or ipad, looks like I'm sitting this one out. meh. Also, I like the UI for it...not the hit circles, etc but the main menus...much rather have that UI in osu than the current one, makes it much more vibrant and alive.

Ironically, there's no streams in Osu Stream. :P
Daru
Okay, so I definitely remember seeing the osu! stream logo in a wallpaper, but I couldn't find it in the wallpaper thread, so I'm either mistaken about it's location, or it's been removed.

I remember seeing the logo and wallpaper from a while back, too - maybe a year or so ago.
Anyone else remember this?
peppy
sasuga darusan
lkjl23
show more