New osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yakety Saxer

OzzyOzrock wrote:

or it could be a creative music video

or simply a cool video peppy created
Hmmm it might be, but knowing Peppy and his amazing programming skills (as obviously shown by Osu!), it's probably something he's keeping on a need-to-know right now until the time is right.

He sure does love teasing us with these little clips of such stuffs
Yakety Saxer
Looking at it more closely, I noticed that one coloured cursor does one half of the screen and the other cursor does the other half, and it always returns to the same spot when not doing anything.

I presume this is the AUTO playing perhaps a new game mode? Or perhaps a new form of Multiplayer? (Like Tag-Co Op but rather than being stuck to 1 color-combo per person, its now half the screen each).

Perhaps it shows an updated way that you can see your friends cursor when playing Multiplayer?

One could speculate all night.
Neruell

Vanilla wrote:

Multitouch? I guess you play with 2 cursors. You hold one with x and can still click with z I guess. A pro mode or smth like that I guess. Also the double slider u just need to click one of them. idk

I already see insane maps with 220 bpm where you have to hold 1 button and with a 2 button you must stream 220 bpm :p

P.S. Instead of a new gameplay-mode or w/e it should be, I would really appreciate a "new"/"better" ranking system :/
Remilia--_old
Crap i already have enough trouble with one cursor x:
2 will make me suck entirely
OzzyOzrock

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Looking at it more closely, I noticed that one coloured cursor does one half of the screen and the other cursor does the other half, and it always returns to the same spot when not doing anything.

I presume this is the AUTO playing perhaps a new game mode? Or perhaps a new form of Multiplayer? (Like Tag-Co Op but rather than being stuck to 1 color-combo per person, its now half the screen each).

Perhaps it shows an updated way that you can see your friends cursor when playing Multiplayer?

One could speculate all night.
During hold notes, the other cursor has to take care of the whole thing~
those
Looks familiar.
Sander-Don
cool
Sakura
So this is what i heard about the other day huh
OzzyOzrock

Sakura Hana wrote:

So this is what i heard about the other day huh
Well, it was uploaded today...
The 08 team_Bourdon
that's cool 8-)
akrolsmir
Looks slick. If it's osu! for the tablet, that would be a strong incentive for me to go out and buy that. Hopefully it's for android but probably for iPad.

Edit:

peppy wrote:

I think we think it would be cool if osu! was on the app store.
So... iPad. Dang.
helion
That skin looks cool. Looks like we'll at least get hold notes for the PC version. :D
Still, I have no idea how an iPad (app store) version will work out in terms of licensing and copyright, but I think that'll be explained soonish. :?
RhaiizoN
nice song
James
Wow, cool!

What you think that we think is cool?
dkun

James wrote:

Wow, cool!

icwudt
James

dkun wrote:

James wrote:

Wow, cool!

icwudt
wat! its really cool!
Lance
My brain just imploded. This could possibly be an introduction of co-op play and definatly hold note, two things that have been asked for for a long time.

Edit: Nvm since ppy has already basically said this is for the iPad (which doesn't help me at all since I don't have one :()
Gorlum
Fake and gay
Kuudere-Senpai
Can I have the theme at least? ;~;
Piotrekol

gorlum wrote:

Fake and gay
Uploaded by peppyhax
._."?
i guess it's for iPhone/pad D:
Baspar
Well, it can't be coop, because ( on this video) there isn't any indication of which circle the player must hit..
Imagine if there isn't any indication of which circle you must clic during "link-circle".. One chance out of two that the two player choose the same circle ><

It must be an tablet version of OSU ( iOS? Android? WP7? We can't know which system.. But probably more iOS >< )
Rex
Yakety Saxer
It could be for Mac OS X, not for iPad or iPhone. Peppy himself has a Mac as shown by alot of his screenshots. Perhaps he's successfully ported it over to Mac (with extra features).

Who knows, but Mac also has an app store
Rex

Annie the Eagle wrote:

It could be for Mac OS X, not for iPad or iPhone. Peppy himself has a Mac as shown by alot of his screenshots. Perhaps he's successfully ported it over to Mac (with extra features).

it's for iOS , i'm playing it <3
Topic Starter
Shael_old

ycsnake wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Can you record?
Rex

Shael wrote:

ycsnake wrote:

Can you record?
I play it with two thumb ,on the small ipodtouch screen,
it is hard to record
Yakety Saxer

ycsnake wrote:

Shael wrote:

Can you record?
I play it with two thumb ,on the small ipodtouch screen,
it is hard to record
I think you are talking about the one on Cydia...

Peppy said this one might be on App Store, unless its an update on the Cydia app, just have it running and take a photo.
Waryas
You can't adapt this kind of coop on multi tag coop because of latency issue. Maybe 2player osu on a local machine but NOT online.
lkjl23
James2250
Guys try and stay somewhat on subject here or I will have to wasteland this and it is too awesome for that :(
OzzyOzrock
Someone re-make that map.

And call the diff.... cool
James
Why put it in wasteland while you can delete the moronic posts. <3

Don't remap the song! Someone will get sad lol
D33d
This looks really neat. Even the hold notes look awesome and intuitive, contrary to my thoughts on the implementation. I like the more subtle touch of the double bar to join simultaneous dots, which seems like it would eliminate any confusion. Having said that, it might even better if the line matches the combo colour.
Galkan

ycsnake wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54677

this one
I'm not authorised to read this forum

:(
Guy-kun
This looks really cool, can't wait to find out what it's all about
Mara
Like peppy's username says, peppy uses hax to do this.

*ZING!*
Rex
cool(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Ikillforpies
this would be good for iphone/ipad. not good for comp unless touch screen comps
Yakety Saxer
The more I look at this, the more it looks like something with a TouchScreen, like iPad. Perhaps an Android version also ^.^
Backstabber
Well well well. What do we have here? http://twitter.com/#!/osustream

EDIT:
what if they weren't cursors, but fingers?
show more