forum

An osu! Mafia 2 - SERIAL KILLER / JESTER WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sleep Powder
Vote: Wojjan

cuz she is cool...

Also, I have no idea whats going on with this mafia game...

Recap?
rust45
Here you go: viewtopic.php?p=904184#p904184
That should be enough for you to get everything.
Wojjan
Vote: DxS

The deadline is close. Can we lynch someone?
pieguyn
You missed my vote for animask. D: Vote: animask as stated earlier
Rantai

Forgot to take in the possibility of an SK from before, which makes more sense to me seeing as she has no obvious posting restriction and would still be neutral.

Jester or no though, I've got nothing else.
DeathxShinigami

Mafia can kill me at night. Didn't do anything on purpose...
Lybydose

DeathxShinigami wrote:

huh
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
Wojjan (5) - LadySuburu, Lybydose, animask, Rantai, DeathxShinigami
DeathxShinigami (2) - adam2046, Wojjan
animask (1) - pieguy1372

Not Voting (3) - Mashley, intermu, rust45

WITH 11 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO HAMMER.

DEADLINE IS IN AROUND ONE HOUR
Lybydose
DxS can you explain the thing I quoted? Makes no sense to me.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
FINAL VOTE COUNT OF THE DAY
Wojjan (5) - LadySuburu, Lybydose, animask, Rantai, DeathxShinigami
DeathxShinigami (2) - adam2046, Wojjan
animask (1) - pieguy1372

Not Voting (3) - Mashley, intermu, rust45

Wojjan has been lynched
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two died? Well crap. Just kill me." said Wojjan.
"Uh sure?" the rest of the town replied.

Pretty soon everyone tied up Wojjan. They were going to throw Wojjan over the cliff.
Then Wojjan proposed something. "At least if you kill me, do it inside the ship. After all it did wash up on shore."
"Huh? Didn't it sink?"
"Uhh no. If it sank, then why is it on the beach?"

Miraculously, the ship was indeed on the beach, so it was decided.
Everyone was dragging Wojjan towards the ship and was hanging a noose.
Suddenly, Wojjan somehow broke free of her ropes and rushed towards the cargo area.
A loud crashing sound was heard and everyone saw a motor boat break through the cargo area walls. Wojjan was on it.

"See you later suckers! You guys didn't bother to check if the ship had a boat first. Glad I knew about it."

Wojjan - Jester - escaped the island - DAY 2 (Lynched)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 24 HOURS
Wojjan
Sometimes I am the silliest.

Have fuuuun :D
Topic Starter
NoHitter
All Night Actions have been sent.
Day 3 is now starting.

Lybydose also had a dummy set up inside the large tent. Like 0_o, Lybydose also had a task to do every night - switching the belongings on people so that people would mistake each other's belongings. The previous night, he had already swapped two objects. Tonight we would do it again.

After doing the deed, he decided to kill of some time before returning. A short trip to the "restroom" would do. Luckily he had brought a shovel - he had bought it previously at the port. Lybydose headed off to a nearby tree. He positioned himself under it when he heard a loud rustling noise and a gunshot.

Carrying the shovel, he rushed towards where the sound came from to see the dead body of adam2046. His body was just warm. The killer couldn't have been gone for long. There were footprints leading from where they were to the general direction of the camp.

Unknown to Lybydose, someone else was behind him readying a kukri...

The next day, two people had gone missing, Lybydose and adam2046. A quick search of the surrounding area revealed the dead bodies of the missing. Lybydose was had many cuts from head to toe. He also had a big gash where his jugular was supposed to be. He apparently died of blood loss. There was also a shovel next to his body. It had many dents and scratches.

adam2046 on the other hand, had no other injuries other than a gunshot through the chest. A search of his pockets revealed nothing suspicious.

Lybydose - Bus Driver - slashed at the jugular - NIGHT 2 (Nightkilled)
adam2046 - Townie - shot at the heart - NIGHT 2 (Nightkilled)

Only 8 people were left. Everyone had to be careful.
DAY 3 HAS NOW STARTED.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK.
WITH 8 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO HAMMER.

Mashley
Shit I forgot to post for like the whole of day 2 OH WELL
So what's going on in this game?
Rantai
Well crap.

If you want a simple summary;

- Wojjan won as a jester, we have a serial killer on the loose, 1 mafia is dead and we have a lot of lurkers/inactives.

- DxS made an odd statements before the end of the day. When Lybydose called him out on it he didn't answer back... and now he's dead.

- Interestingly anyone involved in a conversation with LS has died (two, adam).

- animask went from extremely 'loud' to non-existent.

- rust45 joined, made a few observations then realised how quiet everything was.

Outside that everyone else has basically said one thing or nothing at all since day 1 (give or take)

At this stage I'm inclined to believe our lurkers are hiding our scum, seeing as most of our active ones have been town so far.
LadySuburu
Not much posting going on.

I have little time to post, but uh now everyone I really suspected or even had a real conversation with is dead. I've got nothing to go on atm. I guess I have to do a re-read in the near future.
intermu
Okay, now that I'm back at home right now (screw you peak season flights)..

Can I get an explanation on what town lover, mafia lover and bus driver is? I know jailkeeper is like the restrictive doctor of some sort, right?

Also how many mafias are usually in a setup like this? I haven't been through a lot of mafia games so I'm not sure what is the typical setup for games.
Rantai
Lovers are just a pair of players that die if their partner dies. In this case one was mafia one was town.

A bus driver can choose two people to be swapped in relation to targeting. Ie if A was to be kill but was swapped with B, B would die instead.

I would guess there is 3 this game, as the last game had the same number but that's all I've got.
rust45
Does anyone else find it odd that Mashley announced how he forgot to post?
Rantai
I thought it was at least better that he said something than nothing at all...

Also, Vote: DxS

Question dodging and I don't like:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

intermu
typing from android, apologies for spelling beforehand.

so everynight we essentially have 2 nightkills beside one normal lynch. going by this, would it be prudent to say that we have a serial killer beside a mafia group?

sincr we have 8 left, provided the next iteration plays out the same way we would have 5 people in all. am i right in assuming, if all nightkills ar successful we would have 2 town, 2 mafs and an sk on th loose?
intermu
also id very much like it too if dxs can reiterate that
DeathxShinigami
Roleclaim: Vanilla Townie

Go find another target jerks.
Rantai
So first you want to be/don't care about being killed and now you don't want to be killed.

Make up your mind.
Sleep Powder
Roleclaim: Serial Killer

Yes, I give up on this game already...

(Not quitting just yet...)
Sleep Powder

DeathxShinigami

Rantai wrote:

So first you want to be/don't care about being killed and now you don't want to be killed.

Make up your mind.
They are two different ways imo.

If you know I'm town and if you're leading the way for my lynch then that'd raise more suspicions. Unless of course you're some sort of crazy 3rd party.

But yeah

@animask

Game's pretty much dead. All except one of the "vetern players" are currently dead. And I don't really see much more being inputted atm.
rust45

animask wrote:

What the hell do you even mean by this? You're giving up but you're not giving up? Make up your damn mind and quit being so cryptic, it's confusing and confusion hurts town.
pieguyn
vote: animask

I freaking knew there was something wrong with him
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Prodding Mashley
Rantai
Unvote for now.

I don't know what to think anymore.

animask you blew my mind.
LadySuburu
Based on animask's personality and track record of actions in previous games, I'm not going to believe any claims he makes.

That being said, I'm also not going to believe that any claims are false either.

So... Yeah, just ignoring claims by animask.

DxS's claim and statement worry me, and other than that there's a whole lot of inactive here. Including me, since I've been not only busy but hosting and participating in a lot of other games. That, and everyone I normally talk to is daed.
pieguyn

LadySuburu wrote:

DxS's claim and statement worry me, and other than that there's a whole lot of inactive here. Including me, since I've been not only busy but hosting and participating in a lot of other games. That, and everyone I normally talk to is daed.
If animask was a townie what reason would he have to claim SK? o_o Either he is SK or mafia or someone else we're after.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
animask (1) - pieguy1372

Not Voting (7) - Mashley, intermu, rust45, LadySuburu, animask, Rantai, DeathxShinigami

WITH 8 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO HAMMER.

DEADLINE IS IN AROUND ONE HOUR
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

If animask was a townie what reason would he have to claim SK? o_o Either he is SK or mafia or someone else we're after.
You'd have to read through animask's posts on other games to get a general feel for what I'm talking about.
Sleep Powder
Roleclaim: Mason

That helps to eliminate one possibility.
Rantai
Didn't this day end 17 hours ago?
rust45
Wait, seriously? Well this game hasn't really done anything at all.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Err my bad about the deadline.
Anyway, I'm proceeding with the scene.

FINAL VOTE COUNT OF THE DAY
animask (1) - pieguy1372

Not Voting (7) - Mashley, intermu, rust45, LadySuburu, animask, Rantai, DeathxShinigami

animask has been lynched.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The court has come into motion for the lyn-- err trial of animask. What do you plea?"
"I'm SK... No wait! I'm a Mason!'

"What does the jury say about animask?"
"Guilty!"

So with that, animask was sentence to a classic burning on the stake.
Everybody gathered some firewood and piled it up on the beach.
They tied up animask and placed him on the wood, and set the wood ablaze.

Sadly he wasn't a witch...
Nor the Serial Killer...
Nor a Mason...
Nor the Mafia...
Hell, he wasn't even a power role.

animask - Townie - burned at the stake - DAY 3 (Lynched)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3.
ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 48 HOURS.

Topic Starter
NoHitter
All actions have been sent in.
Day 4 will now start.

This is the story of two cops.
While one was good, the other was bad.
Both of them investigated their own targets.
Sadly both of them died.

intermu was busy investigating someone when he say pieguy slip into the forest. He then decided to trail pieguy instead.
pieguy on the other hand was trailing someone else for his own intents.

pieguy was slowly walking when the guy he was trailing turned around.
"Hey there pieguy? You snooping around?"
"Wait a minute... you weren't the one I was following. I was sure I was followi--"
*Bang* "Oh look. You have a gun too? Shame you didn't use it. Now I have three."

intermu heard the gunshot and rushed immediately to see pieguy in pain. He was apparently shot in his stomach, but the amount of blood gushing out was staggering. intermu was in a panic. What to do with pieguy? Would he go back to camp and find help? Or would he carry pieguy to the camp?

Sadly, while intermu was pondering this, someone was approaching him from behind. That person as carrying a large stick...

The next day, pieguy1372 and intermu were missing. A search of the forest revealed the bodies of them.
pieguy was shot in the stomach and although it wasn't lethal, he died of blood loss. A holster and some bullets were found on his body.
intermu was apparently hit on the head with something heavy but thin. Blunt force trauma.

intermu - Cop - blunt force trauma - NIGHT 3 (Nightkilled)
pieguy1372 - Mafia Rolecop - shot in the stomach (Nightkilled)

IT IS NOW DAY 4.
WITH 5 ALIVE, IT TAKES 3 TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK.
Rantai
Well that's one more mafia to not worry about.

Who's still alive and kicking?

Yes, yes page 1 shows who's alive. But it might be good to see everyone post.
show more