Rantai
Confirm, here too.
Two_old
I got it
bmin11
Confirmed
Topic Starter
NoHitter
9 out of 15 have confirmed. Enough to start.

A cool breeze gently wraps itself around a small island. The day before, fifteen people washed up on the island. All of them were passengers of a cruise liner. It seems oddly familiar, doesn't it? Sadly the boat was involved in a bombing and sinking accident and all of them were forced to abandon ship.

During the middle of the night however, everyone woke up to an explosion. That night, everyone decided to bunk together in a large makeshift shelter. Apparently, a bomb was placed at the center of the shelter and it exploded. Luckily though, the supposed bomber's bomb only detonated minutely.

Scrambling outside, everyone was eying each other with a suspicious look. Whoever done this was unsuccessful in their attempt in killing everyone. There were 15 of them alive. It wouldn't be for long.

DAY 1 HAS NOW STARTED.
DEADLINE IS IN ONE WEEK.

LadySuburu
Vote: bmin11

I'm not taking any chances with you. I saw what happened in HNM.
Quaraezha
I don't think so, if bmin11's townie, that might be a very good advantage for us.
Two_old

Quaraezha wrote:

I don't think so, if bmin11's townie, that might be a very good advantage for us.
oh lord it's started already

the assertions with no explanations
Quaraezha
bmin11 did a very splendid job in LadySuburu's first Mafia game.
Having him around would be very helpful for town (Unless of course he's Mafia and will screw with us again)
Two_old
I ♥ bmin but his "I bet the doctor did __" "are you the doctor" "doctordoctordoctor" was a dead giveaway
Quaraezha
Then if he does it again, I guess we now have a reason to vote him dead :V
adam2046
I think we should all blindly listen to and follow Two.

Everyone who targetted me night 1 in pyp put your hands up.
Wojjan
vote: Rantai

O Numeric Gods, be sparing to me in this dire time, accept this flesh as divine sacrifice.
Mashley
Vote adam2046, I fucking hate those bears
adam2046
I do it for youuuuuu.
Quaraezha
You did a pun-tastic job with that one.
DeathxShinigami
Vote: Two

Typical outsider compared to all of us who is at least within the community in some aspect.
Lybydose

adam2046 wrote:

I think we should all blindly listen to and follow Two.

Everyone who targetted me night 1 in pyp put your hands up.
Not me, I targetted Wojjan!

vote: Mashley cause random.org says so
intermu
It's the usual first day voting!

Vote: Ph0x

Don't want to let people feel left out ;)
Ph0X
I said reserve, not join.

Friend can't play.

(I didn't even confirm. =|)

Resign.
Rantai
Yay, day 1!

Vote: Lybydose, my hat has spoken.
Mashley

Ph0X wrote:

I said reserve, not join.

Friend can't play.

(I didn't even confirm. =|)

Resign.
Damnit Ph0x >:( I guess pieguy will replace him?
DeathxShinigami
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ph0x > pieguy
Mashley

DeathxShinigami wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ph0x > pieguy
That's a good thing if he's mafia :P
0_o
vote intermu

GET AN AVATAR, HIPPY
bmin11
Meta gaming huh?

Vote: animask

You know the reason :P
Two_old
so what is everyone's favorite color
Lybydose
green/red

CAUSE THEY'RE THE SAME COLOR
Two_old
vote lybydose
adam2046
Black like my soul.
LadySuburu
Unvote

Vote: Two

I just remembered that you had a Vig shoot me when I was town a long time ago and felt like voting you. :D
Two_old
I don't remember anything like that happening
LadySuburu
I do, though most was in chat. I specifically remember the fact that I was shot due to you. :(
Sleep Powder

bmin11 wrote:

Meta gaming huh?

Vote: animask

You know the reason :P

Cuz you're mafia, scum!
Two_old
the "lets all vote for random people ^__^" sentiment is horrible if you actually are town, since it 100% guarantees town dies day 1
adam2046
I agree 100% because I am definitely town and would not do anything that would benefit the mafia, you can trust me.

Also Animask is totally suspicious.
0_o

LadySuburu wrote:

I do, though most was in chat. I specifically remember the fact that I was shot due to you. :(
yeahhhh

That might have been me.

Two was calling all the shots (badump-shh) that game, but iirc we had most of the mafia & auxes identified at that point so I was ordered to shoot someone who we weren't sure about yet, and you just happened to be the one I picked. Sorry bout that.

But that has nothing to do with this game so yeah.

Two wrote:

the "lets all vote for random people ^__^" sentiment is horrible if you actually are town, since it 100% guarantees town dies day 1
Don't quite see how A implies B, but really there isn't much else to do at this point in the game.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

Because we always actually lynch people by random votes, as opposed to just using it to get conversation going. I forgot.

Let's just stick with asking what each other's favorite colors are. Red = Mafia, of course, so nobody say red.
show more