Looking for girlfriend

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rwyta
Amaineko is right
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Amaineko, Allmynamestaken I just wrote to her saying sorry for messing up basically.. Just to be polite I guess..
Rwyta
The first step to fix your mistakes is to accepting your mistakes afterall
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
I just opened snapchat and I see that the girl that I am in love with posted a picture of herself on her mystory.. I had to look at it like 12 times.. She is so beautiful.. I've been on a date with her like september last year.. Makes me so sad to see her and knowing that it's impossible to pursue her..

All this writing to girls made me just write to her on snapchat and I just wrote "You're too beautiful".. Directly translated to english it sounds weird but its ok to say in Swedish.. Anyway.. She answeared.. "For you".. Meaning that I'm not good enough or w/e..

Anyway.. Most depressed I've basically ever been right now.. I shouldn't have looked.. All my friends have tried making me forget about her but doesn't work.. Kind of off topic for this thread but I don't have anyone to talk about it with atm.. Sorry..
Blitzfrog
I think you need to find a girl who knows about your problem first.
I seriously think you need to Skype one of these girls in here, just as them, they are usually not a dick
LaryRose09
I think the "For you" reply means she doesn't think that she's beautiful, meaning something like "I don't think so, I'm ugly."
Well I can be wrong, but most of the girls in my class say that, and that's what they mean.
B1rd
Is this girl a big guy?
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@B1rd No it's the greatest girl on this planet.. God made her himself placing every piece on the right place.. Shes perfect..

@LaryRose09 Maybe you're right but I doubt it.. From knowing her and our history..

@Blitzfrog I think you're right..

Many in this thread has recomended great reads and resources and I thouhgt it would be time for me to recomend some as well.. I lately often take a lot of time to process things.. Like this date.. Like the girl I'm in love with.. But I need to learn how to work with myself..

This TED talk is really great for understanding more about depression and anxiety:

And for you interested in more academic resources I found a great read: A. Furnham, W. Ritchie, A. Lay. "Beliefs about the causes and cures of depression," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 415 - 424, April 2016.

Also interesting read from same guy making the TED talk: http://andrewsolomon.com/articles/our-great-depression/
Jordan
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
I just wake up everyday now feeling like I've done something wrong.. Sad..
Amaineko
didnt she replied
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Amaineko No the message I sent says read but she has not replied.. But I dont care anymore..
Offdensen
I'm already taken but I hope you find the perfect gal for you !!
Railey2

FelicianoGasai wrote:

he's not looking for a girlfriend on the osu forums, lol
Offdensen

Railey2 wrote:

FelicianoGasai wrote:

he's not looking for a girlfriend on the osu forums, lol
oh
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@FelicianoGasai what Railey2 said.. But thank you anyway.. I hope I get better as well..
Offdensen

T3ars wrote:

@FelicianoGasai what Railey2 said.. But thank you anyway.. I hope I get better as well..
No problemo.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
There is no light left and all I see is darkness..
Meah
Never give up, the right time for you to meet the perfect girl has yet to come. Soon, you'll encounter em'
Blitzfrog
Giving up is not a solution
It's running away
We support you dude
roshan117
update?
Serraionga
he is die
johnmedina999
I hope he's doing alright.
Ryoid
Really?