forum

Looking for girlfriend

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shota

lifeisonlydark wrote:

You can fall into a shock and pass out, who's there to pull your head out then?

Also after reading this topic, my conclusion is that t3ars is pretty dumb.
That's why you don't keep your face in for long you're just looking for dumb reasons to start a small flame war between me and blitz. It's perfectly safe, it's not like you are keeping yourself underwater for 4-5mins.

After reading your past few comments, I have come to the conclusion you are a judging person who looks down on others and believes they are better than everyone.
Blitzfrog

lifeisonlydark wrote:

Here I thought I was a Retard in life. Seems like I'm not doing so bad
Because shock factors comes into play when you prepare the scenario yourself
Railey2

Blitzfrog wrote:

lifeisonlydark wrote:

Here I thought I was a Retard in life. Seems like I'm not doing so bad
Because shock factors comes into play when you prepare the scenario yourself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_shock_response
not
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction

shush
lifeisonlydark

Shota wrote:

lifeisonlydark wrote:

That's why you don't keep your face in for long you're just looking for dumb reasons to start a small flame war between me and blitz. It's perfectly safe, it's not like you are keeping yourself underwater for 4-5mins.

After reading your past few comments, I have come to the conclusion you are a judging person who looks down on others and believes they are better than everyone.
How is it "perfectly safe"? The fact that you could literally pass out and drown yourself isn't something I would call "perfectly safe". Do everyone a favor and stop giving absolute garbage advices.
Also, the fact that you conclude my personality after literally 2 comments makes me believe that you're even more retarded than I could comprehend. You're not an psychologist and you should stop pretending to be one, you obnoxious cunt
Blitzfrog

Railey2 wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_(circulatory)
not
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_stress_reaction

shush
You didn't get the joke.

lifeisonlydark wrote:

absolute garbage advices

lifeisonlydark wrote:

You know, you can die from that you retard

lifeisonlydark wrote:

I wonder why he judged you
I wonder why....
Railey2

lifeisonlydark wrote:

How is it "perfectly safe"? The fact that you could literally pass out and drown yourself isn't something I would call "perfectly safe". Do everyone a favor and stop giving absolute garbage advices.
Also, the fact that you conclude my personality after literally 2 comments makes me believe that you're even more retarded than I could comprehend. You're not an psychologist and you should stop pretending to be one, you obnoxious cunt
oh damn

@blitzfrog: Make better jokes then
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Shota Thanks for that advice.. I will read up on it a bit.. Might be good with some ways to get out of stress or panic attacks.

@lifeisonlydark What have I ever done to you? :(
Shota
"You're not an psychologist and you should stop pretending to be one"

I am giving advice a psychologist gave me, wow you're so smart. I'm not acting like one I'm just giving advice. 2 SMART 4 ME

T3ars wrote:

@Shota Thanks for that advice.. I will read up on it a bit.. Might be good with some ways to get out of stress or panic attacks.
I'm glad I could help bud : )
B1rd
What are you even on about, you don't pass out from dipping your face in ice-water.

Cold water raises blood pressure and makes you more alert. What some people actually have died from is drowning in a hot bath in combination with alcohol because they both lower blood pressure and can make you pass out.
Blitzfrog

T3ars wrote:

Nothing.
There are just those like him lurking around the internet. Judging by his username and his way of speech, probably had experiences that's not so nice and can't get out of it. So he tries to spread that feeling to others as well

B1rd wrote:

What are you even on about, you don't pass out from dipping your face in ice-water.
Probably referring to the ice bucket challenge.
Lots of people died from shock due to that
Railey2

Shota wrote:

I am giving advice a psychologist gave me, wow you're so smart. I'm not acting like one I'm just giving advice. 2 SMART 4 ME
he referred to your incredibly superficial judgment of his character, which you gave out after reading about 3 sentences from him in total. He wasn't referring to your conversation with T3ars.
B1rd

Blitzfrog wrote:

No. They didn't.
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Cold water raises blood pressure and makes you more alert. What some people actually have died from is drowning in a hot bath in combination with alcohol because they both lower blood pressure and can make you pass out.

this is actually the right one, thanks for pointing that out, hah
thats what i get for not paying enough attention. There you go.

The point still stands though, since Blitzfrog was clearly thinking of a different shock when he made his comment.
Blitzfrog

B1rd wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

No. They didn't.

Yeah they didn't, but he probably heard something about that

Railey2 wrote:

The point still stands though, since Blitzfrog was clearly thinking of a different shock when he made his comment.
Read the first sentence.....
lifeisonlydark

T3ars wrote:

T3ars you're acting like such a bitch.
In all your stories you overthink everything you encounter which makes me think you have autism.
If you can't handle simple situations in life, you should stop trying because it will only get worse for you the older you get.

Just fucking give up
Blitzfrog

lifeisonlydark wrote:

T3ars you're acting like such a bitch.
In all your stories you overthink everything you encounter which makes me think you have autism.
If you can't handle simple situations in life, you should stop trying because it will only get worse for you the older you get.

Just fucking give up
Oh boy
He is aggro
Shota

Railey2 wrote:

Shota wrote:

he referred to your incredibly superficial judgment of his character, which you gave out after reading about 3 sentences from him in total. He wasn't referring to your conversation with T3ars.
Doesn't take much to figure out someone's personality more so by how they act around others. More so when they have done nothing ill towards them, such as him insulting T3ars. I'm sure you already can get the feel for my personality by reading how I type and speak. Why are you defending him?

Why are you guys attacking a simple thing I just wanted to give out for advice? Do you guys have nothing better to do? I'm sure he could easily look it up himself and see if he finds it safe enough for him. He is capable enough. No need to bash me and others over advice I gave, get over yourselves.
lifeisonlydark

Shota wrote:

T3ars wrote:

I'm glad I could help bud : )
Giving an advice like yours when you don't know the physical health of the person is fucking stupid. Stop pretending to be clever.
Railey2
i really don't see it blitzfrog.

anyway gonna go to sleep, have fun peoples lol

@Shota, i wasn't defending him but you clearly misunderstood what he meant and yes your analysis was very superficial. This is true independently from what i think about the guy, so idk what you're talking about.

Also if you think you're good at handing out quick judgments.. look up correspondence bias and maybe some other stuff that gets linked on the same wikipedia page, if you're interested in psychology.
Shota

lifeisonlydark wrote:

Giving an advice like yours when you don't know the physical health of the person is fucking stupid. Stop pretending to be clever.
Read what I just typed above smart ass
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@lifeisonlydark Wow.. This actualy made me quite sad.. :(
Shota

T3ars wrote:

@lifeisonlydark Wow.. This actually made me quite sad.. :(
Ignore him, he's just salty because people are bashing on him. People with no social issues or mental issues most of the time believe they are not real and that the issues are all in our heads. I'm assuming, he may have something but, I don't know.
B1rd

Railey2 wrote:

Well from what I am aware, shock as a medical term usually is something from the result of loss of blood.

Cold shock response is interesting, I've experienced it quite a few times from taking a full cold shower, or jumping in really cold water, it makes you hyperventilate. Though like the article says, it's not usually fatal in itself, it's usually due to an underlying heart condition or drowning. People in places like Finland do Ice-water as a sport, so it's obviously not that dangerous. I actually believe that it's good for your health, and it's feels sorta good to take a cold shower and experience the big physiological response from your body from the cold shock. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_bath
Blitzfrog

T3ars wrote:

@lifeisonlydark Wow.. This actualy made me quite sad.. :(

Good way to practise ignoring dude
He judged you after a few posts
Shota

B1rd wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Well from what I am aware, shock as a medical term usually is something from the result of loss of blood.

Cold shock response is interesting, I've experienced it quite a few times from taking a full cold shower, or jumping in really cold water, it makes you hyperventilate. Though like the article says, it's not usually fatal in itself, it's usually due to an underlying heart condition or drowning. People in places like Finland do Ice-water as a sport, so it's obviously not that dangerous. I actually believe that it's good for your health, and it's feels sorta good to take a cold shower and experience the big physiological response from your body from the cold shock. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_bath
Thank you b1rd, for helping me out here. Haha I can't believe people don't trust a professional workers advice.
Blitzfrog

Shota wrote:

Thank you b1rd, for helping me out here. Haha I can't believe people don't trust a professional workers advice.
To be fair, we have no way to know that you got that from a professional
Shota

Blitzfrog wrote:

To be fair, we have no way to know that you got that from a professional
I can list the name of who I see, there is no way I can make that up. You can find her if you look up her name. Plus what would I get for making up stuff like this? I have other things that I could be doing. : /
johnmedina999
2nd thread derail, what the fuck.
lifeisonlydark
The thing is you're not taking a fucking bath with ice in it, you're literally putting your life at risk because some fucking cockhead think he's an "professional worker", and gives dogshit advice to some poor fucker with autism and feels good about it afterwards.

And T3ars, if you got sad just from a message that was posted on this topic you might aswell kill yourself, because you are one of the most pathetic human beings i've encountered.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@lifeisonlydark wtf.. :(
Blitzfrog

lifeisonlydark wrote:

And T3ars, if you got sad just from a message that was posted on this topic you might aswell kill yourself, because you are one of the most pathetic human beings i've encountered.
That's like saying you can't laugh at jokes made online
You're allowed to feel whatever emotion you want after reading whatever you read. Showing emotion doesn't mean you're weak

You and I are both off this threads topic. So lets shut up and get out
Shota

lifeisonlydark wrote:

The thing is you're not taking a fucking bath with ice in it, you're literally putting your life at risk because some fucking cockhead think he's an "professional worker", and gives dogshit advice to some poor fucker with autism and feels good about it afterwards.

Where are the thread mods? This guy is clearly just egging on fights because he has nothing better to do. All of his points can easily be countered as wrong.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
Please I think that the osu community is great and there were a lot of trolls at first in this topic, most of them changed and started helping me.. It actually makes me sad when I'm in a troubled time expressing my feelings and talking about my personal life and someone bashes me like that.. I know its online and I shouldn't take what he writes seriously but come one..

I think I got some really nice advice and even the discussion B1rd & Railey2 brought here was interesting.. Shota gave some advice that might work and I really appreciate it.. Please don't make me sink any further than I already have..

Thanks
Shota

T3ars wrote:

Please I think that the osu community is great and there were a lot of trolls at first in this topic, most of them changed and started helping me.. It actually makes me sad when I'm in a troubled time expressing my feelings and talking about my personal life and someone bashes me like that.. I know its online and I shouldn't take what he writes seriously but come one..

I think I got some really nice advice and even the discussion B1rd & Railey2 brought here was interesting.. Shota gave some advice that might work and I really appreciate it.. Please don't make me sink any further than I already have..

Thanks
Add me on discord, I'll IM you on there. Since it seems whenever I post people crap themselves. Solace#3517

I added n rip
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Shota Adding you didn't work, sure you posted the right username? Mine is T3ars#2257 I think..
Railey2

B1rd wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

i don't know how dangerous it is, exactly. The article speaks of people falling in water, so i don't even know if it applies to putting your head into a bucket.

i looked a bit into the word shock, and turns out that its used for a variety of medical conditions, but i don't think its used in the context of blood loss.
But there's lots of other stuff, like the septic shock, insulin shock, and the spinal shock.

And then there's the shock that T3ars got after reading lifeisonlydark's mean posts :v
ColdTooth

lifeisonlydark wrote:

Bad day?

Oh hold on, found the shirt for me to wear just for you!

No seriously, I think you're causing more of a scene than I did. I bet you're this upset only because someone broke up with you or you just had a really really really really bad day. Or maybe what you're saying is or has happened to you personally within the past few days?

So I ask again, bad day?

Go on, insult me. Not like you have anything better to do anyways.

T3ars, just ignore him, he's just being a depressed fuck that pretends he's everyone's boss.

Railey2 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

i don't know how dangerous it is, exactly. The article speaks of people falling in water, so i don't even know if it applies to putting your head into a bucket.

i looked a bit into the word shock, and turns out that its used for a variety of medical conditions, but i don't think its used in the context of blood loss.
But there's lots of other stuff, like the septic shock, insulin shock, and the spinal shock.

And then there's the shock that T3ars got after reading lifeisonlydark's mean posts :v
As far as I'm aware, I've experienced Cold Shock Response about 3 times in my life, twice in the past year. It's not dangerous, and I find the feeling of the cold air or water, or just ice in general, relaxing. I play, act, and work better in colder conditions. Not something I would want to work in a field where it's 100% cold all the friggin time. I just happen to be one of those people who are completely different and can't stand the heat.

My experiences with Cold Shock Response had no blood loss at all. Sure, it might seem dangerous, but after a while and with fair conditioning, you can adjust to something fairly quickly. It's kinda like surviving in a wasteland, where you have no internet, no contacts, and only chance of survival is scarce food and water. You learn to adapt to it quickly because you have to survive right?

I'unno, AMA on Cold Shock Response I guess.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
2017-03-01 Update
Thought I'd give a quick update since I'm trying to move forwards in life and since I got this much good advice in this topic it would be sad to just leave it without letting everyone know the progress..

I asked the girl I've been chatting with out and she agreed to meet for a coffee.. I don't expect much.. I just see this as a chance for me to practice talking to women irl and hopefully make a friend..

So yeah.. going out tomorrow.. I've put a patch right underneeth my eye where my stitched wound is since it's still like 4 days before I'm supposed to go back to take them out and it looks really ugly..

Also have work related education coming up next week and exams coming up after that.. Im studying 12 hours a day right now and my brain feels fried.. Will be nice to take my mind of things by taking a coffe with someone..

She has been really nice while texting, I'm trying to be pretty confident in myself but I am pretty sure she already knows that I'm pretty shy and awkward with girls..

Any tips for how to keep the conversation flowing? Things I can ask? What to wear? Anything..
Runiel
Thought this was a dank meme thread

Guess not
lifeisonlydark

T3ars wrote:

2017-03-01 Update
Thought I'd give a quick update since I'm trying to move forwards in life and since I got this much good advice in this topic it would be sad to just leave it without letting everyone know the progress..

I asked the girl I've been chatting with out and she agreed to meet for a coffee.. I don't expect much.. I just see this as a chance for me to practice talking to women irl and hopefully make a friend..

So yeah.. going out tomorrow.. I've put a patch right underneeth my eye where my stitched wound is since it's still like 4 days before I'm supposed to go back to take them out and it looks really ugly..

Also have work related education coming up next week and exams coming up after that.. Im studying 12 hours a day right now and my brain feels fried.. Will be nice to take my mind of things by taking a coffe with someone..

She has been really nice while texting, I'm trying to be pretty confident in myself but I am pretty sure she already knows that I'm pretty shy and awkward with girls..

Any tips for how to keep the conversation flowing? Things I can ask? What to wear? Anything..
Hahahahahh t3ars you'll fail miserably! I promise that afterwards you'll make a update telling everyone you're sad because you fucked it up like you've done every time so far. Just stop trying you autist
show more