Adorn

vipto wrote:

it's not dead until i say so
I forgot u exist
Logic Agent
hi im a girl, i like video games, boys, etc
Izzywing
meanwhile, at the asexual headquarters

@OP Before I realized I didn't want the d or the v I dated this girl in high school for about a year before she randomly just dumped me. People are just like that dude, you can't control them. You do you and hopefully things'll work out.
Jakomo73
What if im gay and im looking for a boyfriend? Should i just make my own thread? (Asking for logic agent :) )
Adorn
hi I'm a girl
MikasaSerket
I really love Logic Agent. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her. I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder. I I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Logic Agent.

im a boy
vipto
Tae

Jakomo73 wrote:

What if im gay and im looking for a boyfriend? Should i just make my own thread? (Asking for logic agent :) )
nah just wait for me on Discord bb I'm on my way xoxo
Logic Agent
please not all at once my ego can't handle it

Adorn
who the hell is Logic agent
ive never heard of u before now
Nao Tomori
logic agent is slightly not straight like his stupid sliders
vipto
mapping prodigy
Jakomo73
What if we all get silenced for being off topic in the off topic forums? :thinking:
Aomi
who the fuck are you people and why are you trying to derail this thread even further than needed 🤔
Nao Tomori
contributing members of this beautiful community
vipto
aka aidscancer
Tae

Jakomo73 wrote:

What if we all get silenced for being off topic in the off topic forums? :thinking:
have you seen the amount of shit in this subforum

Flannel wrote:

who the hell is Logic agent
ive never heard of u before now
what??
MikasaSerket
hi
Adorn
what the shit
Adorn
don't ship me and vipto
MikasaSerket

Flannel wrote:

don't ship me and vipto
i love you guys
vipto
DaddyCoolVipper
Not even good writing, my dude.

(Also you should've put that in the other fanfic thread)
Tae

Flannel wrote:

don't ship me and vipto
too late, the ship has sailed 🚢
Pira
S P I C Y
Adorn
i liked the Flanster x flannel ship better
let's keep that instead
thanks
sorry tae I don't like you anymore
Nao Tomori
another amazing art ruined by evil gmts smh
Shiguma
So going back on topic, who wants to date me?
Tae

Flannel wrote:

sorry tae I don't like you anymore
it's fine dw x
Adorn
good
Amaineko
I did read it all~
am i evil person?
Stjpa

Shiguma wrote:

So going back on topic, who wants to date me?
like i said a few days ago, become a girl and we have a deal
Yuii-
What did I just read
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Aomi Thank you, your wishes means a lot to me and you seem to be a great person!

@Noct Gar Thanks, this makes me want to keep on fighting!

@Shota You're right this might not be the best place to seek help but so far the community has really come together to try be there for me and I respect that a lot!

@Flannel There has been many helpful people here at OT so far including you. I will take your advice to thought and try thing of it while freezing the next time..

@Blitzfrog You're a smart guy and have posted very useful help! Thank you a lot my friend!

@Foxtrot It is alright, thank you a lot for defending my topic! Lets ignore troll posts and focus on posting useful posts and maybe even people having the same trouble as me might get help..

@Shiguma, vipto, Stjpa, Kocari, Nao Tomori, Logic Agent, Hobbes2, Jakomo73, Tae, DaddyCoolVipper, Opsi, Amaineko, Yuii- Hello and welcome to this topic!

@MikasaSerket Try sending a PM.. Something I would be shaking while writing to someone I like..

I want to once again thank everyone that has been posting here trying to help me it really does mean a lot. Sorry for giving small replies to everyone I am on my phone and it is hard to type after being drunk and on a small screen.. I am home now from a party I just want to forget.. I want to structure my thoughts and try write about it tomorrow.. All I can say so far is that it went bad and I'm actually feeling pretty blue now.. I will write a post tomorrow about how the entire night played out.. I am sad..
Foxtrot
I just checked back on the thread.

I'm so sorry, OP :( if you ever need more help feel free to shoot me a PM
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Foxtrot Thank you a lot! It actually makes me tear up a bit reading your message.. It feels really good to know that you would even want to talk in private to give me support.. Thank you a lot it means the world to me! :(

I will probably PM you tomorrow :(
DaddyCoolVipper
Hi, OP! I just want to say, it can help a lot to talk on voice chats with your friends. If you're on Skype calls a lot and talk to your female friends, you won't even notice a difference between online and in person, since you'll be used to it. I think I learned how to talk to girls WAY BETTER after making friends with a bunch and talking to lots online- I didn't really have many good experiences with girls back when I was in school, but now I see no big difference in how I treat people, regardless of gender.
show more