Arphimigon
I thought it was quite fitting =w=
Mir
uwu

[In Plain Sight]
- 02:52:331 - missing hitsound
- 04:33:563 (1,2,3) - aaaaa

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Avoid overlapping circles, slider heads, and slider tails. These can be confusing for new players. 1/2 overlaps due to distance snapping are an exception.
Since this is the only place it happens + it's at the very end it's kinda inconsistent and a late introduction, I would consider changing this

Also AIMod is complaining about DS for:
- 01:59:361 (4) - 01:58:184 (3) -

[Simple]
Assuming you're using DS:

- 00:58:151 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - DS is kinda fucky here for 1.0x
- 03:17:050 (4) - 03:26:467 (4) - 04:18:849 (4) - 04:40:037 (2,3) - ^

Not worth a pop but for whoever's next here's some extra stuff
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
@Mir
Plain Sight ->
Fixed the overlapping slider thing!
There's no missing hitsound, I checked and it was there, also the DS is fine AImod has been super buggy on this map.

Simple ->
Visually speaking these should be fine, also they are only up to 0.1DS off, so there shouldn't be a problem

It should be ok if I update this with the slider change and the next BN go straight to qualify after the 24h time, yes?
Mir
It is recommended to get a rebubble, but you can probably just tell Voli you changed it and if he agrees it should be okay. Or you can just keep the bubble but don't update till next BN comes around.
Voli
eh, since it was a very small change i'm cool with it tbh
Nao Tomori
rank phil
Weber
mod

help

circle

jerk

good im glad it exists
Vivyanne
from page 1 bubble to page 4 qualify

congrats arphi~
_handholding
in areas such as these 01:51:121 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - it feels more worthwhile to follow the vocals to avoid montonous patterns. You did it in sections like 02:47:622 (1) .

02:51:742 (5) - drum addition?

02:52:919 (8) - drum clap here as well? There is no hitsound on this object
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Anything about following vocals or hitsounds I've expressed my answers to for 3 pages in a row (unless you're THAT certain I've not explained about it before of which I think I have!)
_handholding

Arphimigon wrote:

Anything about following vocals or hitsounds I've expressed my answers to for 3 pages in a row (unless you're THAT certain I've not explained about it before of which I think I have!)
Yh I actually did bother and read the entire 4 pages, multiple times. "the repetitiveness of them adds to the feel of the repetitivee struggle of everyday life for the people in question here." is just lol. You also didn't reply to Lantern's second post either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways the hitsounds points were about specific timing points not the overall hitsound pattern itself and there were no comments by the modders or yourself about it. It breaks your own hitsound pattern. I find it amazing that you tried to flog someone off with what you said
diraimur
gz, i like the hitsounds!
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
wew a simple "no you didn't respond to those points" wouldda sufficed, I'll check 'em soon
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
A simple "no you didn't respond to those points" woulda sufficed yknow!

Kisses wrote:

in areas such as these 01:51:121 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - it feels more worthwhile to follow the vocals to avoid montonous patterns. You did it in sections like 02:47:622 (1) .
There's a very *clear& change in tone as the vocals pick up volume from those two sections, I've explained my stance on keeping monotonous patterns, no one has given me a valid reason to change them other than "it's just bad" without considering context

02:51:742 (5) - drum addition?
Oops ya that should be a drum addition my bad

02:52:919 (8) - drum clap here as well? There is no hitsound on this object
And another agree, should have a drum clap here too
Nwolf
this bg doesn't transfer the song's atmosphere at all
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
I chose it purposefully because I think it does
-rage
"... but seriously" in tags? is that even necessary
Mismagius

lulu lemon wrote:

"... but seriously" in tags? is that even necessary

...But Seriously is the fourth solo studio album by English singer-songwriter Phil Collins. "Another Day in Paradise" was released as the lead single and became the album's biggest international hit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...But_Seriously
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
^