forum

Tablets..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haze2112
Hi all :).

Just wondering what tablets people use, size wise etc.. As I'm looking to get one, to HOPEFULLY up my game as mouse is kinda letting me down now ¬¬".

Looking at a few, they're 4x2.3", a lot use these sizes I think, but just seems small?!

Thanks
Sandy Hoey
I personally own a XP Pen G430. Its a pretty nice tablet, but i still prefer using my mouse (logitech g502).

If i would actually recommend playing with your mouse a little longer. You just started playing this game and it would be a bummer if you bought the tablet, and then stopped playing. Mouse is deffinetly not a limiting factor.
Second suggestion, click with your keyboard so that your mouse hand doesn't get as overwhelmed.
Third suggestion, try and borrow one to see if you like it.
UmbrellaChair
Wacom CTL 480 here. It's awesome, would recommend it. Drivers allow you to change your tablet area, so it's not too big/small for how you want it. Very easy to change settings, quality tablet.

Get it refurb'd from Amazon for a better deal, they are good as new.

https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Intuos-Tab ... ds=ctl+480
[Haku]
One by wacom (ctl471) is the best option in my country (cost around 40€).
Exept the 490 that you should avoid, just find the cheapest wacom in your country. (small version of wacom tablets is way enough)
Gardarr

[Haku] wrote:

One by wacom (ctl471) is the best option in my country (cost around 40€).
Exept the 490 that you should avoid, just find the cheapest wacom in your country. (small version of wacom tablets is way enough)
Yep I use a clt471 and it works perfect!
SlowLogicBoy
I used CTL480 with half of the area, and now use XP-Pen G430 whole area (for both screen proportions are forced). Both didn't have any input lag etc. Both are great tablets, but XP-Pen is cheaper. IMHO any tablet is good for playing osu!.