Akitoshi wrote:yo. yo o/
- 00:20:933 (1) - those finishes can kill other people's ear lol, how about normal sample instead? Same as all other diffs changed to 50% volume
- 00:20:933 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I personally put some 1/1 circles to avoid those slider spam i don't want to use circles here because the main focus is vocals, but the vocals arent perfectly on time for beats 2 and 4. so using circles might be bad.
- 00:38:205 (2,3,4,5) - this actually plays bit awkward as you used slidertail on 00:38:508 - 00:39:114 - 00:39:720 - while you mapped similar beats on previous patterns as sliderhead. I'll suggest this rhythm for consistency and for smooth transition as lowest diff, seems good
- 01:00:781 (3,4) - 01:03:205 (3,4) - Looks better if you doing the same thing with 01:05:630 (3) - for less complicated rhythm, you can still keep on 01:03:205 (3,4) - but I highly recommended on 01:00:781 (3,4) - fixed
- so the kiai, except 01:17:751 (3) - 01:34:720 (3) - it's filled up with 1/1 rhythm (which is pretty repetitive even u added reverse and circles on somewhere) well i aware that it's because of the song but u can still add some 1/2 reverse on 01:25:781 (5,6) - and 1/2 slider on 01:35:781 (5) - as you already used 1/2 sliders on beginning. ill see wat i can do
- 01:42:145 (5,6) - it's ur lowest diff so maybe u avoid some circles spam. consider to convert these as slider. did this to emphasize the 1/4s, also converting to slider would mess with aesthetics xd
- 00:39:417 (2,4) - this would be cool if u convert them to circles for variation thingy as u already spammed on 00:38:205 (2,3,4) - i want consistency for 00:39:417 (2,3,4). but if i switch all of them to circles, then too much of a difficulty jump from Normal imo, there were only 6 circles (1/1) in a row for Normal then this would have 6 circles (1/2) in a row
- 01:19:569 (2) - maybe make 01:19:720 - clickable as there's strong drum sound woops fixed
- 01:42:145 (1,2) - this is technically unsnapped as the drum is 1/3 (ye reference from ur insane) fixed
- 00:28:104 (1) - ctrl + g flows better tbh, as your highest diff wasn't countered from the notes fixed
- 00:39:114 (5,1) - swap nc for consistency, regardless of your aesthetics, or just should start rotates with same shape on 00:39:114 (5) - but ye it's not that easy to fix so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ breaking consistency because of the repeating guitar pattern which starts here 00:39:417. starting the rotation here 00:39:114 (5) wouldnt make sense because it doesn't have the same guitar pattern.
- 01:14:266 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - maaaaybe add some 1/1 sliders or something circles convert as it's way too many to use 1/2 sliders in several times in a row most snares and hihats are clickable in the kiai, this would break the pattern. i want only these 01:09:417 (1) - 01:26:387 (1) - to break the pattern through visual emphasis.
- 01:41:236 (2,1) - swap NC for visual thingy as u started using 1/4 rhythm on 01:41:236 - this matches the 2-beat NC pattern in top diff
The Hero's Journey
- 00:39:114 (5,1) - similar with insane same
- 01:36:008 (6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) - as highest diff would u mind to put any other variations for hitting those triples? sth like these probably work so ye i converted sliders like this 01:36:690 (3) - 01:37:902 (3) - to circles, but my tablet is broken so i can't testplay it atm
and ye some last general point on insane~highest is to consider putting few 1/1 as it's seems to be way bit repetitive and this may cause something "boring" on playing. Example on good spot for adding 1/1 slider was somewhere like 01:14:569 - 01:15:781 - 01:21:842 - 01:31:539 - etc slider length choices are done for emphasis consistency, apart from the special places like the start and the midpoint of the kiai
yee i liked the flow on high diffs, gl