As per your request:Thanks for mod , but without changes, sorry.
- 00:34:090(1)- This slider is quite weird imo,also why you put a long slider suddenly?Perhaps make it like previous pattern? all is fine here
- 02:06:818(3)- ^ Same. ^
Zzz..too boring is not a good thing.. I guess you forgot that easy must be "easy". It was made for beginners. They want to try some mods. And they can do it in this diff.
- 00:26:761(5.6)- Lol,why reduced the spacing here?Do you have any special reason need to do that?otherwise,please don't make any spacing change in Normal diff. (Won't mention this again) Yes, i made it specially. It's pseudo triples/streams. Map almost 1/1, but 1/2 - make like 1/4 in Hardest diffs.No changes
- 01:23:522(4)- The beginning of the slider is hidden by the (2)- element!I know it's rankable however,it'll make confused to newbie,so please change an other places if possible disagree, start of this slider stacked with end of (2). all is readable, without changes
- 02:30:000(1-5)- Please change an other pattern if possible!Because I have already seen this pattern at the beginning of the difficulty! Yes, I made it specially, no changes
- !!Do you REALLY SURE this is a HARD DIFF?I guess it's not,rename to "Collab" would be better! Huh, diff is hard, but it very easier than Insane. I have "Collab" name in another mapset with "easy", "normal" etc and didn't like it.
- 00:20:454(1.2.3)- NO!This spacing is really confused!It's absolutely harder then a "Hard" difficulty.Please consistent the spacing! no
- 00:47:897(x)- IMO,it's not appropriate for a spinner.Why you didn't make it like previous you made? no
- 02:31:022(4)- Please consistent the spacing! all is fine here
- 02:32:727(4)- I would feel better if you add a finish here. I'll think about it
- Oh God!Why I feel overmapped in this diff? Don't know. All made in music. Not overmapped. listen mp3 again carefully.
- 00:15:000(1)- IMO,you should increse the spacing!(Make a jump here),it's fit if you make a jump here.Also I feel more beautiful if you increase the spacing. Hm, no
- 00:32:556(8.9.1)- Why you increase the spacing suddenly?It's unfair to player,they can't reactive immediately!So please fix it. Are you joking? It's 1/2 instead of 1/4 before. without changes
- 00:42:528(1.2.3)- ^ Same :< It was specially here
- 02:00:085(x)- No please!These spinner are not appropriate here.Please remove these spinner and map this part!
nope, imo it will be relaxing part for players
Hi hi sorry I took so long getting to this, was busy with stuff
Set tick rate 2 on all diffs
Do you really think that this will be looks cool? =\
I have no idea how this diff is playable or readable by anyone but there we go FC is hard, but real~
AR-1? Nonono, AR 9 plays better here. There are too many notes on the screen with AR 8.
00:19:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This underlapping is completely unnecessarily trollsome and nearly impossible to read thanks to the hitbursts.
Kurai wrote me about this pattern too, but I haven't ideas for making this pattern easier and Krisom find this pattern good for bubbling... But he is sick ;~;fixed
02:00:085 (1,1,1,1) - these spinners seem to me like a lazy replacement to actually mapping this part, and don't match any buildup or wind-down in the music No, I made it for a short rest
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me okay
But yeah looking good otherwise Thanks for checking and star~