posted
Total Posts
show more
Acrith
Star~~
narakucrimson
Hi there! Sorry for the delay!

[General]
  1. Nothing to say here, actually. Everything is pretty tidy and looks quiet fine to me.
[Easy]
  1. 00:25:909 (3) - Perhaps make this smoother?
    SPOILER

112,184,25909,2,0,B|88:176|88:176|52:164|28:100|80:56|132:72,1,200.000002384186,8|4
    You'd have to move (1) slightly to make the distance consistent :)
  2. 01:10:909 (6) - I would use a new combo here, I think it fits the music fairly and it also makes the combo slightly shorter :D
  3. Not much to say, this looks good~
[Normal]
  1. Good :O
[Taikofire]
  1. Why Taikofire? I don't see the point in that diff name... You should just change it to Taiko Oni if there is no real reason for that name :P
  2. This is impossible to play xD I'm not so sure about this, it doesn't sound that good... (Sorry for that :C)
    Consult someone with more experience in Taiko modding than me :D
[Hard]
  1. 01:17:727 (1) - I don't think that hiding this in this way is a good idea... It isn't so visible, and it confused me while playing. Please place it in some other way, maybe even using a greater jump.
  2. 02:23:181 (1,2,3,4) - Same as before, I suggest spreading this out:
  3. The rest is just fine :)
[Insane]
  1. Oh God, mercy for my fingers x.x
That's all! Good luck :D
Backfire
Taikofire
Backfire
Fire.
If you want, rename it to Backfire's Taiko Oni or just Taiko Oni.

But no, its not impossible, in fact, I can fc it~

And theres some parts where I didnt especially like where it sounded, but im counting on some mods to fix it.
Topic Starter
Aleks719

narakucrimson wrote:

Hi there! Sorry for the delay! np~

[Easy]
  1. 00:25:909 (3) - Perhaps make this smoother? + You'd have to move (1) slightly to make the distance consistent :) done
  2. 01:10:909 (6) - I would use a new combo here, I think it fits the music fairly and it also makes the combo slightly shorter :D hm, okay
[Hard]
  1. 01:17:727 (1) - I don't think that hiding this in this way is a good idea... It isn't so visible, and it confused me while playing. Please place it in some other way, maybe even using a greater jump. Changed a bit, more than 1/2 is visible now. fixed, i guess
  2. 02:23:181 (1,2,3,4) - Same as before, I suggest spreading this out: Nope, it made specially
That's all! Good luck :D
Thanks for your mod and star~
HeatKai
taiko IRC mod.
well , I hope its helping.

and here taiko BG

its fine.
by the way aleks , don't scared if people makes taiko diff > <

EDIT: mispell lol.
thanks backfire XD

Backfire
Big big mod ahead. Changed a bunch. I apoligize for it not being super good at first ^^;

Download: Kitsune Soundsystem - Raptorjesus Died for Our Sine Waves (Aleks719) [Taikofire].osu
wmfchris
Taiko mod request from backfire

[General]
Remember to put the taiko BG in and FULL submit the map.

[Taiko]
- You may need 2500/3000 of audio lead in
- delete the duplicated timelines if you hv time

irc chatted with backfire and not much stuffs need to be changed

star~
Topic Starter
Aleks719

HeatKai wrote:

taiko IRC mod. ok

and here taiko BG thx

by the way aleks , don't scared if people makes taiko diff > <
Huh, i'm not a monster ! I just want to have cool mapset :P
wmfchris' suggestions fixed too~
Krisom
Hello there Aleks~

General.-
· Either I'm tired or you have everything ok here.

Insane.-
00:43:977 (2) - I'd ctrl-R this one so that the start isn't hidden by the hitsplashes.
Heh, I won't seem to be able to suggest much wihout changing mayor patterns in this diff.

Hard.- (just modded stuff from reiji's)
01:27:102 (4,1,2) - Spacing change seemed a tad sudden to me. Try to see if you can make (1,2) a slider so that the people can feel first tghe sliderspeed change and then the spacing change (it usually works better that way)
02:19:090 (1,2,3,4) - Most of the patterns that do this on this difficuly have the slider starts and ends touching each other, so it kinda threw me off that this one didn't.
That'd be all. I found this difff very enjoyable.

Normal.-
01:02:727 (1,2,3) - Excpected for (3) to be symmetrycal to (1) since (2) is on the Y axis. Why not move (2) a tad more to the left to make the triangle look isosceles but rotated?

Easy.-
The jump from this to Normal might be a tad too much...
Nice sliders!

Taiko Oni.-
My fingers are not working anymore, I'm typing this with my nose.
Good taiko.

Everything should be pretty much ready to go.
Backfire
Modded things on my own (again) since people cant seem to find things wrong with my taiko that were obvious ><

Im not happy with the quality of it, but maybe Im hard on myself.

Heres another update >n<

Download: Kitsune Soundsystem - Raptorjesus Died for Our Sine Waves (Aleks719) [Taiko Oni].osu
Reiji-RJ

Krisom wrote:

01:27:102 (4,1,2) - Spacing change seemed a tad sudden to me. Try to see if you can make (1,2) a slider so that the people can feel first tghe sliderspeed change and then the spacing change (it usually works better that way) Okay, done
02:19:090 (1,2,3,4) - Most of the patterns that do this on this difficuly have the slider starts and ends touching each other, so it kinda threw me off that this one didn't. Fixed
That'd be all. I found this difff very enjoyable.
All fixed yeah :3
Thank you, Krisom!

Download: Kitsune Soundsystem - Raptorjesus Died for Our Sine Waves (Aleks719) [Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Aleks719

Krisom wrote:

Hello there Aleks~ Hi, Krisom~

General.-
· Either I'm tired or you have everything ok here. 2nd~

Insane.-
00:43:977 (2) - I'd ctrl-R this one so that the start isn't hidden by the hitsplashes. Remapped
Heh, I won't seem to be able to suggest much wihout changing mayor patterns in this diff. :D

Updated

Normal.-
01:02:727 (1,2,3) - Excpected for (3) to be symmetrycal to (1) since (2) is on the Y axis. Why not move (2) a tad more to the left to make the triangle look isosceles but rotated? okay, fixed

Easy.-
The jump from this to Normal might be a tad too much... i know but... 0.23star is very cool
Nice sliders! O, rly? oO Thank you~

Taiko Oni.-
Updated

Everything should be pretty much ready to go. It's a mod request? :D

Thanks a lot :)
HeatKai
why change to taiko oni ?
Didn't it taikofire before ?
Topic Starter
Aleks719

HeatKai wrote:

why change to taiko oni ?
Didn't it taikofire before ?
I changed it as per Backfire's request
Melpomena
nice mapset, great collab ;)
P.S insane is a little bit too insane for me, but looks interesting ^^"
Krisom
Rechek!

Hard-
01:01:363 (3,1) - Can you move (3) somewhere else to avoid the reduced spacing?

PM me in-game when this is done and I'll bubble
Norn_NNN
nice map~~ :)
Kotone
nice
kanpakyin
As per your request:

[General]
  1. Fine
[Easy]
  1. 00:34:090(1)- This slider is quite weird imo,also why you put a long slider suddenly?Perhaps make it like previous pattern?
  2. 02:06:818(3)- ^ Same.
    Zzz..too boring is not a good thing..
[Normal]
  1. 00:26:761(5.6)- Lol,why reduced the spacing here?Do you have any special reason need to do that?otherwise,please don't make any spacing change in Normal diff. (Won't mention this again)
  2. 01:23:522(4)- The beginning of the slider is hidden by the (2)- element!I know it's rankable however,it'll make confused to newbie,so please change an other places if possible
  3. 02:30:000(1-5)- Please change an other pattern if possible!Because I have already seen this pattern at the beginning of the difficulty!
Skiped Taiko diff because I'm lazy :D/

[Hard]
  1. !!Do you REALLY SURE this is a HARD DIFF?I guess it's not,rename to "Collab" would be better!
  2. 00:20:454(1.2.3)- NO!This spacing is really confused!It's absolutely harder then a "Hard" difficulty.Please consistent the spacing!
  3. 00:47:897(x)- IMO,it's not appropriate for a spinner.Why you didn't make it like previous you made?
  4. 02:31:022(4)- Please consistent the spacing!
  5. 02:32:727(4)- I would feel better if you add a finish here.
[Insane]
  1. Oh God!Why I feel overmapped in this diff?
  2. 00:15:000(1)- IMO,you should increse the spacing!(Make a jump here),it's fit if you make a jump here.Also I feel more beautiful if you increase the spacing.
  3. 00:32:556(8.9.1)- Why you increase the spacing suddenly?It's unfair to player,they can't reactive immediately!So please fix it.
  4. 00:42:528(1.2.3)- ^ Same :<
  5. 02:00:085(x)- No please!These spinner are not appropriate here.Please remove these spinner and map this part!
That's it!
Topic Starter
Aleks719

kanpakyin wrote:

As per your request:

[Easy]
  1. 00:34:090(1)- This slider is quite weird imo,also why you put a long slider suddenly?Perhaps make it like previous pattern? all is fine here
  2. 02:06:818(3)- ^ Same. ^
    Zzz..too boring is not a good thing.. I guess you forgot that easy must be "easy". It was made for beginners. They want to try some mods. And they can do it in this diff.
[Normal]
  1. 00:26:761(5.6)- Lol,why reduced the spacing here?Do you have any special reason need to do that?otherwise,please don't make any spacing change in Normal diff. (Won't mention this again) Yes, i made it specially. It's pseudo triples/streams. Map almost 1/1, but 1/2 - make like 1/4 in Hardest diffs.No changes
  2. 01:23:522(4)- The beginning of the slider is hidden by the (2)- element!I know it's rankable however,it'll make confused to newbie,so please change an other places if possible disagree, start of this slider stacked with end of (2). all is readable, without changes
  3. 02:30:000(1-5)- Please change an other pattern if possible!Because I have already seen this pattern at the beginning of the difficulty! Yes, I made it specially, no changes
[Hard]
  1. !!Do you REALLY SURE this is a HARD DIFF?I guess it's not,rename to "Collab" would be better! Huh, diff is hard, but it very easier than Insane. I have "Collab" name in another mapset with "easy", "normal" etc and didn't like it.
  2. 00:20:454(1.2.3)- NO!This spacing is really confused!It's absolutely harder then a "Hard" difficulty.Please consistent the spacing! no
  3. 00:47:897(x)- IMO,it's not appropriate for a spinner.Why you didn't make it like previous you made? no
  4. 02:31:022(4)- Please consistent the spacing! all is fine here
  5. 02:32:727(4)- I would feel better if you add a finish here. I'll think about it
[Insane]
  1. Oh God!Why I feel overmapped in this diff? Don't know. All made in music. Not overmapped. listen mp3 again carefully.
  2. 00:15:000(1)- IMO,you should increse the spacing!(Make a jump here),it's fit if you make a jump here.Also I feel more beautiful if you increase the spacing. Hm, no
  3. 00:32:556(8.9.1)- Why you increase the spacing suddenly?It's unfair to player,they can't reactive immediately!So please fix it. Are you joking? It's 1/2 instead of 1/4 before. without changes
  4. 00:42:528(1.2.3)- ^ Same :< It was specially here
  5. 02:00:085(x)- No please!These spinner are not appropriate here.Please remove these spinner and map this part!
    nope, imo it will be relaxing part for players
That's it!
Thanks for mod , but without changes, sorry.
I'm checking again by myself, add some hitsounds in Hard and Insane.
YaMaO04
:)
Topic Starter
Aleks719
Melpomena, Norn_NNN, karenying, yamao0404 - thanks for your stars :oops:
Hitomi May
охх
я серьёзно не знаю что здесь ещё можно исправить, извини ;_;
а вообще класс, впрочем как всегда :D
стар
RandomJibberish
Hi hi sorry I took so long getting to this, was busy with stuff

General
Set tick rate 2 on all diffs

Insane
I have no idea how this diff is playable or readable by anyone but there we go
AR-1?
00:19:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This underlapping is completely unnecessarily trollsome and nearly impossible to read thanks to the hitbursts.
02:00:085 (1,1,1,1) - these spinners seem to me like a lazy replacement to actually mapping this part, and don't match any buildup or wind-down in the music

Taiko Oni
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me

But yeah looking good otherwise
Topic Starter
Aleks719

RandomJibberish wrote:

Hi hi sorry I took so long getting to this, was busy with stuff

General
Set tick rate 2 on all diffs
Do you really think that this will be looks cool? =\
...because no

Insane
I have no idea how this diff is playable or readable by anyone but there we go FC is hard, but real~
AR-1? Nonono, AR 9 plays better here. There are too many notes on the screen with AR 8.
00:19:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This underlapping is completely unnecessarily trollsome and nearly impossible to read thanks to the hitbursts. Kurai wrote me about this pattern too, but I haven't ideas for making this pattern easier and Krisom find this pattern good for bubbling... But he is sick ;~; fixed
02:00:085 (1,1,1,1) - these spinners seem to me like a lazy replacement to actually mapping this part, and don't match any buildup or wind-down in the music No, I made it for a short rest

Taiko Oni
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me okay :D

But yeah looking good otherwise Thanks for checking and star~
Fight69
Everything seems fine, great job ! :)
Backfire

RandomJibberish wrote:

Taiko Oni
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me
It wasn't 1/8. It was 1/6th. If it was 1/8, it would be unrankable.
RandomJibberish
General
I reckon your offset needs +16ish. Might want to get someone who's less shit at timing than me to double check, though.

Taiko
Seriously, 1/6? That's even worse :/
I will never understand Taiko mapping, apparently

PM me in game as soon as this is done if you want me to re-recheck, since I'm going away tomorrow and won't be able to again for a week.

EDIT: Well apparently my UO has screwed itself up or something. Sorry for the delay :/
Backfire
Here, I tried to make my taiko the most fair I could. Please update it Alecks ><

Download: Kitsune Soundsystem - Raptorjesus Died for Our Sine Waves (Aleks719) [Taiko Oni].osu
James2250
Everything looks good, haven't seen a star rating that low for a while.
Looks like there weren't too many major changes on taiko sooo

Ranked~
Reiji-RJ
WUT
It's ranked?
O RLY?
Topic Starter
Aleks719
WAW !

YA RLY
OzzyOzrock
Tsk tsk, a Backfire taiko ranked... oh well.

Though I should've modded it >_>

EDIT: Ah, well, it's not your worst map, at least.
val0108
I waited for the rank of this!!

congratz!!
Sander-Don
gz
Backfire
YES! YES! YES! I AM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE QUICK, HELP ME!
OzzyOzrock

Backfire wrote:

YES! YES! YES! I AM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE QUICK, HELP ME!
/me kills you

Out of your misery.
Ijah_old
:P
Verdisphena
Dat spacing
Kurowolfe
Congratz for the rank! =3
show more