maimai
posted
My urge to make a dick joke
posted
E.T. Atari
posted
For Honor
posted
almost anything because I have to commit 100% of my attention when playing osu!, while I can pick my nose or scratch my butt while playing cs:go or starcraft
posted

Sayorie wrote:

almost anything because I have to commit 100% of my attention when playing osu!, while I can pick my nose or scratch my butt while playing cs:go or starcraft

please explain how you can afford to scratch your butt while you're getting hunted by 5 terrorists and trying to aim/fire :Think:
posted
me cant scratch me butt while i have zombie samurai warriors that can deplete me health bar in 1-2 seconds.

i can sometimes zone out ish on osu though still keep a combo lul
posted
any game that has a jumpscare
posted
slenderman (⌐□_□)
posted
winnie the pool's home run derby
posted
tbh i think osu is not that hard (unless you want to go pro and 10k pp) because the way you're supposed to play it is quite simple & you don't really have to think about anything
posted

kai99 wrote:

tbh i think osu is not that hard (unless you want to go pro and 10k pp) because the way you're supposed to play it is quite simple & you don't really have to think about anything

Iuno say you play a game n die to an enemy you learn to not make the same mistake again..
Osu! however I've been trying to learn a pattern for almost 1 year now? Still can't do it. Pretty hard/sad to moi.
But if you find it easy ok~
posted
Counter Strike 1.6 :D
posted
Dark souls, or the souls series in general.
posted
Osu is harder than Skyrim