forum

[resolved] Can't press Z and X at the same time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asdfboy
Problem Details: I recently had a problem with one single key, and is not related to the key itself. The problem is this one: I play Osu!mania with ZXNM, and the keys Z and X do their job well when you don't press both at the same time, so when there's a double key that implies pressing Z + X only X works, but not Z. I have this exact same problem in Minecraft, when I press shift to crouch and S to move backwards while doing a bridge the Shift key stop working and my pj starts running backwards. This problem has me really annoyed, and because of it I really hate playing Osu!mania, anybody with a solution to the Osu!mania problem or even both will be really appreciated. :oops:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
This is probably ghosting, and has to do with your keyboard not allowing some keys to be pressed at the same time. I would suggest just changing the keybindings to something that will work. You can also change the keybinding for your other hand so your hands stay the same distance apart
WavePoint
Try to change your keyboard settings through control panel.
Intu
Yea i would suggest changing keyboard settings, as its not associated with osu but only with your keyboard or your computer.
Kao
No need to regurgitate information or solutions that have been already told...
Topic Starter
Asdfboy
Thanks a lot for the solution to y'all guys, and just to let you know, I'm currently using SDKL to play and it's working really well for me. :D