forum

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Haruka Kanata

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zhuxiaoyan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Weber
S-Class

this isn't fucking demitori, consider lowering OD to 8.5 to make the triple section a little more forgiving

00:38:161 (1,2,3) - Cramped spacing feels weird, doesn't really contribute to cursor acceleration gameplay mechanics either so it's kinda just there for the sake of being there, i'd keep it consistent.
00:54:104 (1,2,3,4) - Pls make this into a square or something more interesting so people don't confuse it for a stream like me because I suck

pm me when set is completed thx
-Yuzuriha
Topic Starter
zhuxiaoyan

-Yuzuriha wrote:

GD file

not sounds :(

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzZI14b6dtzedLD0k0zibJ81t0
Thanks <3
Topic Starter
zhuxiaoyan

Weber wrote:

S-Class

this isn't fucking demitori, consider lowering OD to 8.5 to make the triple section a little more forgiving

00:38:161 (1,2,3) - Cramped spacing feels weird, doesn't really contribute to cursor acceleration gameplay mechanics either so it's kinda just there for the sake of being there, i'd keep it consistent. those beats which are small spacing have 1/4 but not the constant blast beat that the rest have in that stream
00:54:104 (1,2,3,4) - Pls make this into a square or something more interesting so people don't confuse it for a stream like me because I suck nu

pm me when set is completed thx
-NanoRIPE-
this song <3
Nevo
ik your dead but if you revive this set remind me to remap.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.