Osu Mania Map

Ramuchi pls :>
TRUE - Soundscape
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/537784
This TV Size song

Thx in Advice
READ THE RULE plz
posted
We will open 2017-03-05 14:00 (UTC +9) after clearing remaining requests!
posted
can i ask something about modder in here ? are ramuchi prefer to modding marathon maps with 06:43 minutes long?
posted

Emperor of Time wrote:

can i ask something about modder in here ? are ramuchi prefer to modding marathon maps with 06:43 minutes long?
hmm... specially, i'll do
u can request next week.
posted
is this now open? it's already over 14:00 (UTC +9)
posted
It's sunday not saturday tbh :)
posted
posted
Might want to change the title
posted
b u m p

please request to us (jakads, Kim_GodSSI) too lol
we're bored
posted

jakads wrote:

b u m p

we're bored
If you can accept over 2:30 min, I will but too bad.
posted

jakads wrote:

b u m p

we're bored
release the "no 4K" restriction and have fun~
posted

Maxus wrote:

release the "no 4K" restriction and have fun~
:thonkang:

niec, me wrong did reqs. qqqqqq
posted
time over 12:00 .
posted
CLOSED

Too tired so fall asleep :o
posted
NEW RULE

Do not request same song to several modders at one week.

We are not machine to mod for you.
posted
Hello

actually I did that before, because I "wrong" send request to modder that "maybe" will not accept my request (eg: my map is 4k and then the modder is not allowed 4k map to be requested)

so I did request again to other modders, but if that is the rules just only send 1 reqs to modder (even its wrong) and is not allowed to re-send same request again to others (?)

I do apologize if its disturbing to modders and its my mistake to not remember the criteria of every modders (tbh I forget about the *keys* for request), just want no misunderstanding.

Thank you
posted

Surono wrote:

Hello

actually I did that before, because I "wrong" send request to modder that "maybe" will not accept my request (eg: my map is 4k and then the modder is not allowed 4k map to be requested)

so I did request again to other modders, but if that is the rules just only send 1 reqs to modder (even its wrong) and is not allowed to re-send same request again to others (?)

I do apologize if its disturbing to modders and its my mistake to not remember the criteria of every modders (tbh I forget about the *keys* for request), just want no misunderstanding.

Thank you
I understand what you're saying. So read the rule carefully and request to a member plz! :3 If you request to wrong member by mistake, write about that at next request form! Then we ignore your mistake request

We will open 2017-03-12 14:00 (UTC +9) after clearing remaining requests!

And I'll be inactive for a while because of irl, don't worry I'll mod for who request to me!
posted
posted
um, there was a small misunderstanding on my request last week. I'm pretty sure I asked for the mania diffs on this set to be modded, but standard mode was modded.
I offered to M4M on one of his standard/ctb sets because I mod those modes better than mania, so confusion may have come from that.
show more