forum

[STD, Mania] New Team Symphony Modding Queue (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
show more
AyeAries
It's sunday not saturday tbh :)
Topic Starter
Garalulu
Caput Mortuum
Might want to change the title
DeletedUser_259972
b u m p

please request to us (jakads, Kim_GodSSI) too lol
we're bored
JamesHappy

jakads wrote:

b u m p

we're bored
If you can accept over 2:30 min, I will but too bad.
Maxus

jakads wrote:

b u m p

we're bored
release the "no 4K" restriction and have fun~
Surono

Maxus wrote:

release the "no 4K" restriction and have fun~
:thonkang:

niec, me wrong did reqs. qqqqqq
My Angel RangE
time over 12:00 .
Topic Starter
Garalulu
CLOSED

Too tired so fall asleep :o
Topic Starter
Garalulu
NEW RULE

Do not request same song to several modders at one week.

We are not machine to mod for you.
Surono
Hello

actually I did that before, because I "wrong" send request to modder that "maybe" will not accept my request (eg: my map is 4k and then the modder is not allowed 4k map to be requested)

so I did request again to other modders, but if that is the rules just only send 1 reqs to modder (even its wrong) and is not allowed to re-send same request again to others (?)

I do apologize if its disturbing to modders and its my mistake to not remember the criteria of every modders (tbh I forget about the *keys* for request), just want no misunderstanding.

Thank you
Topic Starter
Garalulu

Surono wrote:

Hello

actually I did that before, because I "wrong" send request to modder that "maybe" will not accept my request (eg: my map is 4k and then the modder is not allowed 4k map to be requested)

so I did request again to other modders, but if that is the rules just only send 1 reqs to modder (even its wrong) and is not allowed to re-send same request again to others (?)

I do apologize if its disturbing to modders and its my mistake to not remember the criteria of every modders (tbh I forget about the *keys* for request), just want no misunderstanding.

Thank you
I understand what you're saying. So read the rule carefully and request to a member plz! :3 If you request to wrong member by mistake, write about that at next request form! Then we ignore your mistake request

We will open 2017-03-12 14:00 (UTC +9) after clearing remaining requests!

And I'll be inactive for a while because of irl, don't worry I'll mod for who request to me!
Topic Starter
Garalulu
Xinnoh
um, there was a small misunderstanding on my request last week. I'm pretty sure I asked for the mania diffs on this set to be modded, but standard mode was modded.
I offered to M4M on one of his standard/ctb sets because I mod those modes better than mania, so confusion may have come from that.
Rivals_7
oh may i ask before i do mistakes xd
Am i allowed to sent 2 different maps to 2 different modders at one time?

since it doesnt seem to be written in the rule xd
Topic Starter
Garalulu

Rivals_7 wrote:

oh may i ask before i do mistakes xd
Am i allowed to sent 2 different maps to 2 different modders at one time?

since it doesnt seem to be written in the rule xd
yeah That's allowed ;3
Topic Starter
Garalulu

Sinnoh wrote:

um, there was a small misunderstanding on my request last week. I'm pretty sure I asked for the mania diffs on this set to be modded, but standard mode was modded.
I offered to M4M on one of his standard/ctb sets because I mod those modes better than mania, so confusion may have come from that.
sorry for that ;w; but you just said "Can mod Ctb or std of Kegare", not about which mode do you request.
make sure about that (which mod etc) at 'Notes' plz!
Topic Starter
Garalulu
CLOSED
Topic Starter
Garalulu
Too busy in real life so closed a while.
will be back after clearing remaining req
John Doe
Im sorry if i missunderstood, but is it closed for every modder?

I'd like to have a m4m with Kim_God, if that's possible.
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/580715

Sorry if i bumped a closed queue, contact me if you accept.