forum

lol - Sync - Sousei no Onmyoji

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edranii
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jeudi 23 février 2017 at 00:01:19

Artist: lol
Title: Sync - Sousei no Onmyoji
Source: Sōsei no onmyōji
Tags: Sync - Sōsei no onmyōji OP 3 Sousei no onmyoji twin star exorcist lol sync
BPM: 129
Filesize: 1968kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Agony (5,65 stars, 281 notes)
  2. Easy (1,45 stars, 88 notes)
  3. Edra's insane (5,54 stars, 273 notes)
  4. Normal (3,1 stars, 213 notes)
Download: lol - Sync - Sousei no Onmyoji
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
/
pacsu
hi there is my mod

in general : there is something very important , you have to know first : if you want your map to be hard , dont space theme like that , yes it make it more difficult , but not the good way , look at the others maps , there are not spaced like that , but they are hard too

THE TIMING :
there is a good way to know if your timing is good
go to the timing menu , and listen whis the "tic tac tic tac' if the timing is good , if at the end of the song if the tic tac is not synchronize whis the music , it s a problem of bpm
if the bpm is good , but the tic tac dont go whis the percutions of the music , it s a probleme of offset
here it s
BPM : 129
offset : 200

after this ... i have some advice for you to make good maps
FIRST : improve your skill at osu (whis more experience , you will know what is difficulty , and how to create it)
SECOND : make more maps (practice , you get better at osu by playing more map , then you get better at maping by map more)
3 : go watch some tutos , (it can be very helpfull , https://www.youtube.com/user/Pishifat this guy will show you how to map)
4 : as a beginer , try to map musics whis low bpm , and place the circles on the percutions , and not the voice

i hope this will help you
come back and show me your next map if you dont give up to become maper
:)
cia
ElRoiCoroTV
I'ts a good map
SezeRa
Un truck de merde :cry:
SezeRa

ElRoiCoroTV wrote:

I'ts a good map
A LE MENTEUR IL ET SUPPORTER
pacsu
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Kudosu

en gros ca veux dire que tu dois donner des kudosus que si le commentaire est constructif , et t aide dans le developpement de ta map

evite juste d en donner a n importe qui juste pour donner des etoiles a ta map , c est pas tres Charlie

sinon tu t ameliore , je viens de test ta map

ps : me donne pas de kudosus pour ce com
Topic Starter
Edranii
J'ai appris beaucoup mais je pense que je ne vais pas approfondir cette dernière beatmap par conséquent ses star n'ont aucune valeur , Je link celle a qui je prête toute mon attention .Et merci de ton aide :D

My new beatmap project
t/561600
ApoloDT
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.