forum

Madoka Magica Mafia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LadyLambdadelta_old

When Homura has traveled back in time due to her failure to protect Kaname Madoka, she ended up within a stranger timeline she has even been in; Other Girls from the series of Puella Magi Kazumi Magica & Oriko Magica have gathered around as well. A new meaning of life has changed for everyone, as they met their new friends and enemies; But who are the true enemies within the guises of hope?

1. Lybydose
2. Kokizi
3. Quaraezha
4. Pizzicatto
5. MDuh
6. Rantai
7. NoHItter
8. intermu
9. two
10. Mashley
11. DeathXShinigami
12. bmin11
13. Lilac
14. TBTE
15. xfreezingx

Mod Note: The Game may be slightly imbalanced, based on a certain amount of PRs (Power Roles) in the game. Will try to balance it as well as I can. This game may also be a potential bastard mod as well.

I. General Rules
  1. Do not discuss any Mafia-Related topics/subjects from this game outside of this thread, unless you were given permission due to the PM you receive from the Moderator. Doing so will make you get modkilled or immediate replacement.
  2. Do not try to quote any PMs from the Moderator. Fail to do so involves an immediate life loss.
  3. I'm not 100% God; If any errors have been made by the Moderator, or if you have any questions or whatever, Use "@Mod: V/LA for a few days" or PM me.
  4. A modkilled player has no more rights to win, regardless of any faction.
  5. Play towards your Win Condition! Respect others! Be active! Enjoy Yourself. Nippah~!
II. Votings, Lynching & Death
  1. To Vote, You must use Vote: Person. To Unvote, you must use Unvote; Vote: Person. For a No Lynch, Use Vote: No Lynch.
  2. All lynches occur when a player has reached to a certain amount of votes made by the majority, which is based on the number of living players.
  3. At Deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, the player with the most votes first will be lynched.
  4. When a Lynch occurs, it will be instantaneous Night, meaning there are no discussions allowed after the final vote has been made. Discussions are open after the next day has started. Meanwhile, all roles are revealed when a person has died (There may be exceptions). Modkills do not end the Day.
  5. When you are dead, do not post in the thread until the Game has Ended.
III. Prods, Activity & Replacement
  1. Deadlines are usually a week or so. Extensions may be called any day, if there is a need of replacement(s).
  2. A player will be prodded when s/he does not post in-thread within 24 hours. You may even ask to prod a player as well, with @Mod: Prod this player, Please! Prods must be responded both in-thread and by PM. Fail to do so may result immediate replacement or modkill.
  3. If you are going to be inactive for the next several hours/days, please notify me either by thread or PM. It's easier by PM, though.
Lybydose
in

edit: also you should specify no deleting posts or editing posts in the rules
Kokizi
sign me up
Quaraezha
holy shit
count me in
Pizzicato
Count me in please
MDuh
TNL RAID,

add also tnx :D
Rantai
I'll try, sign me up.
NoHitter
Are you by any chance from MafiaScum?
also /in.
Topic Starter
LadyLambdadelta_old

NoHItter wrote:

Are you by any chance from MafiaScum?
also /in.
Correct-o.
Not as LLD, though.
intermu
Contracting.

In.
Two_old
I guess I'll play
Mashley
Lol anime theme... but mafia's mafia, /in
DeathxShinigami
Sir DxS~

Join
bmin11
Join
Lilac
You only have one shot to make a good impression.

In.
Topic Starter
LadyLambdadelta_old
2 More people.
>:3
TBTE
/join
xFreezingx
Can I join? =3
Topic Starter
LadyLambdadelta_old
It's Full now.
I'm going to end up sending the Role PMs pretty soon, around a few days or so.
Quaraezha
I never watched Madoka yet and I already feel like I've been spoiled.
xFreezingx

Quaraezha wrote:

I never watched Madoka yet and I already feel like I've been spoiled.
Only watched the part where **** died =3
bmin11
I won't be able to play for the next 24+@ hours due to my flight. Sorry and I'm ok if I'll get replaced
tastelikecoke
I can spectate the game right? :3

EDIT: I can edit my post right?
DeathxShinigami
Can we kill TBTE first?
xFreezingx

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Can we kill TBTE first?
So eager to play I see :>
Quaraezha
No, seriously, can we?
intermu

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Can we kill TBTE first?
That's what I had in mind, actually.
xFreezingx
Can you guys fill me in on why we should?
Quaraezha
show more