Thanks for mod
- Fix SliderMultiplier:1.40000000596046 in your .osu file. Fixed
- I think that there are some inconsistance triples in that diff, i'll mention some of them. Ok
- 00:40:896 (34) - imo better to not lose that loud drum sound. Or emphasize it somehow. Double dons do not emphasize as for example kd dk kkd ddk e.t.c. Fixed to kdk
- 00:51:182 (29,30,31,32,33,34) - oh, here for example you can see 00:51:525 (32,33) are similar with 00:40:896 (34) - moment. I can miss some of that patterns, so check all map for this, if you decided to change. The same as above
- 01:00:096 (64,65,66,67,68,69,70) - maybe try something like ddkkddk? I mean, your overall rhytm in this part is 00:55:982 (49,50,52,53,54,55,57,58,59,60,62,63) - kat appears every 2/1 tick. According to this, i reccomend you make 01:00:439 (66,67,70) - them kats. I applied kdddk, deleted 01:00:267 (65) -
- 01:01:810 (72,73,76) - here you have ^ rhytm, so. Applied the same ^
- 02:10:039 (25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32) - do not sure about rhytm here. Yes, maybe you think in another way, but comparing with overall rhytm - better to do kdkdkdkd. Changed
- 02:16:210 (18,19) - if we look at 02:14:839 (12,13,14) - , so will be better to do triple 02:16:296 - here, to follow 12,13,14 rhytm. Fixed
- 00:37:553 (29) - kat here to follow 2 drums 00:37:467 (28,29) - here. Changed
- 00:41:582 (61) - delete and listen - i hear no kat here. There are much of moments like this, but others are used to follow rhytm - here you make very bad rhytm cause of this kat, so better to change this pattern. I listen a thing here, in addition is consistent with 00:37:296 (25,26,27,28,29) - (vocal)
- 00:54:439 (75,76) - emphasize one of them, because 76 is differnt comparing with 75, but mapped by don as 75. I do not feel this 00:54:782 (72) - is remarkable, so for now will be no changes
- 01:11:753 (4) - because of vocal you do not need to make it kat, imo. Fixed
- 02:10:039 (36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43) - as in Muzu. Ok
Well, rhytm of all diffs are a little strange, but it's only your right to change it ofc.
Anyway, map looks neat, but there is some problems with stability of note-using, but i think it just my opinion. I noticed some things thanks to your mod!