Great mod! Thank you!
Namki wrote:hello. I'm not really proficient in taiko modding so I wonder if you could write a full proper answer if I'm mistaken somewhere owo It's fine. My english is very bad, But I'll do what I can
- As far as I can see you have put Kats on the first tick of the measure (big white ticks, ye) 00:03:867 - / 00:05:239 - and Dons on the second upbeats, so according to that 00:07:296 (5) - should be Don. Same goes here 00:10:725 (7) - Kat. Because 00:01:810 - / 00:05:925 - / 00:07:296 - have the same sound on it but it goes inconsistent. The same for this one as well 00:10:725 (7) - . Nice revision, I use the sound volume in 100% and 50% in music, it must be for that reason
- 00:17:582 - as it has the same sound as 00:16:896 - wouldn't it be logical to have it Don, instead? Sure, changed
- 00:27:867 (22) - this note looks kinda unwanted as you've started to make 2/1 rhythm since 1/1 kick appear in the music (since here 00:28:553 - ), so I do really think it should be deleted. This note is for consistency with 00:16:896 (12) -
- Also, 00:27:182 (21) - this Kat here looks sorta inconsistent, I'd recommend to match this pattern with this one 00:10:725 (7,8,9,10) - . The same case ^. Consistence with 00:16:210 (11) - (I change to don)
- Same goes for 01:16:553 (39,40,41,42,43,44) - , 01:17:239 - looks out of the context. The same reason ^ (change to don 01:16:553 (39) -
- 02:10:039 (9,10,11,12) - is there any reason to make such pattern a bit more complex? I think consistency fits better here.
Also, I don't really like difficulity spike here as the last kiai isn't that intense, so it makes no sense to make rhythm more intense so far. I like variation, it's my mapping style. Besides that it follows more the voice. There are no changes
- 00:06:610 (7) - idk but this stays at kind of inaudible beat. It would be really better if you move this note here 00:07:982 - , instead. You are right, moved
- 00:54:267 (23,24,25,26) - I'm kinda concered about this pattern. As 00:53:581 (22,23) - go Kats and they really match eachother. But there starts a new meausure and vocal changes so I suggest you to change Kats to Dons and Dons to Kats here 00:54:610 (24,25,26) - . The same goes for 01:43:982 (24,25,26) - . Nice, fixed!
- 01:08:325 - ?
- Is there any following reason to change rhythm and add some triplets 02:17:239 (12,13,14) - / 02:28:210 (12,13,14) - / 02:34:039 (29,30,31) - Yes. As I said before, it's my mapping style. I don't like repeating the same things without adding anything new, in addition I think this is more intense than the previous parts
- 00:14:839 (11) - I truly think Kat fits better here. As here 00:25:810 (55) - . This is don because it coincides with Kantan, is to have a better spread in the notes in my opinion. I change this 00:25:810 (55) - to don for consistence and 00:14:496 (10,54) - to kat for follow the vocal
- 00:28:553 (66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73) - looks kinda boring? You may want to make this more various. Modified with d k d k
- 00:55:982 (54) - as kiai ends and this is an upbeats I think finisher looks actually good here. Finisher added
- 01:30:953 (41,42,43,44,45) - pretty fine pattern but this 01:30:953 (41) - Don sounds kinda off, as they vary 01:30:953 (41,42) - I think it would be better to change 01:30:953 (41) - to Kat. Sounds good, applied!
- 02:44:839 (101) - can't really get why is Don here instead of Kat as there's no sound to emphasis it another way. Here I follow the tune of the electro vocal
- 02:55:467 (149) - seems kinda overmapped as there no such audible sounds under it. Consider deleting it. Deleted
Can't say much about GD and nonGD Oni but Stingy may want to make these finisher 00:39:525 - / 00:50:496 - / 00:55:982 - / 01:28:896 - etc. since they're kinda strong and as it's Oni it would be fine if patterns will be a bit complex. I leave it to Stingy
Good luck and sorry I ain't modded all diffs owo