forum

Help I can't gain ranks no matter what I do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I havent play osu standard in over 9 months but no matter what I do I dont gain pp please help I need ranks ty for reading ok :D :D :D
N0thingSpecial
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Idk play haitai
_handholding

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

I havent play osu standard in over 9 months but no matter what I do I dont gain pp please help I need ranks ty for reading ok :D :D :D
Try to fc 1* maps and work your way up from there khel
7ambda
;) 8-) :) :) :!: :!: 8-) :idea: :idea:dont worry fam i gotcha 8-) ;) :) :!: :idea: :shock: :arrow: :shock: :arrow: :lol:

play more XDXDXDXDXDXD

this post is gay
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Try to fc 1* maps and work your way up from there khel
I keep fc 1* map but they dont give pp why not
_handholding
You need good acc, that's why. Noob!
chainpullz

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Play more 2008-2011 maps to farm top 50's. :^)
Spirit_Dreamer
Don't play for FC's for a while.Play for accuracy until you get your skills back.This way you won't get frustrated and will have fun.Which means you will play more and get back your old skills faster.Even get some new ones.

Remember.Becoming friends with accuracy is great, accuracy will never bettray you xD
N0thingSpecial

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

Don't play for FC's for a while.Play for accuracy until you get your skills back.This way you won't get frustrated and will have fun.Which means you will play more and get back your old skills faster.Even get some new ones.

Remember.Becoming friends with accuracy is great, accuracy will never bettray you xD
Bad advice osu is aim game xd accuracy means nothing
Spirit_Dreamer

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Bad advice osu is aim game xd accuracy means nothing
Mm you taked my words kind of wrong way.When you missaim you lose a lot accuracy.So when you try for good accuracy aim is included.You just can't have it without aim.
[Gaia]_old

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

He's trolling
KupcaH
Omg.
Hi, Khelly. Big fan
I Give Up
wb play more
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

[Gaia] wrote:

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

He's trolling

Why would I stop playing Stepmania?

Think critically
Spirit_Dreamer
Wait what? I am the only one bettrayed by everything else except efforts for accuracy? To the point ppl see me as troll? Oook. Sorry, my bad if that's the case.
_handholding

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

Wait what? I am the only one bettrayed by everything else except efforts for accuracy? To the point ppl see me as troll? Oook. Sorry, my bad if that's the case.
everyone else apart from you are the ones that are trolling lol
chainpullz

Kisses wrote:

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

everyone else apart from you are the ones that are trolling lol
FC sayonara superstar DT and say that me again. :^)
worst fl player
khelly back? Pogchamp
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

chainpullz wrote:

FC sayonara superstar DT and say that me again. :^)
Remember how I one missed that at the very end after all the streams

oh man

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

khelly back? Pogchamp
no
E m i
hi poopy
show more