AHOI! arwhooThanks for your mod!
- Personnally I find the intro to be quite bland. Plus one the 00:00:379 (1) - 1 combo sliders, the end note is a bit stronger than the slider head. I'm pretty certain there's more fitting and interesting ways to map this than what it's currently like. A bit of singletap doesn't hurt anyone. Plus you simply copy pasta'd it over to the entire intro which is a bit meh :p The goal here is repetition. I didn't use 1/2s because of 00:16:378 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - this. Anything else would break the repetition.
- 03:01:198 (2,3,4,5) - I don't exactly understand the placement of these kicsliders. they play fine, but I don't hear any sound that need special emphasis and think a 7 stream should do this justice (maybe I'm wrong tho) To emphasize the drums toms. I made the toms clickable at 03:01:282 (3,4) - here and here, the rest is to make for a more intuitive pattern and rhythm to play than having two consecutive 1/4 sliders on blue ticks.
- If I understand this pattern correctly 03:06:532 (2,3,4,5,6) - this being the same notes as 03:05:865 (3,4) - should be mapped the same way (but maybe I missed something idk). Same 03:11:865 (2,3,4,5,6) - here. Because you used kicksliders/repeat sliders on the low notes and streams on the high notes except for those two streams which are placed on low notes. If there's a percussion you're following to justifiy this you should probably emphasize it by having it be a different stream shape than the guitar focused ones. 03:06:532 (2,3,4,5,6) - Because this is a 2 beats long pattern, whereas others are 1 and a half long beat patterns. It is different. Also it leads into the next part which is stream heavy, and is a lower spacing than them, so it makes for a transition. Same goes for 03:09:365 (1,2,3,4) - where it transitions into the slider heavy part by using a much closer spaced stream.
- 03:40:698 (1,1,2,3) - Very missleading to read. You could probably replace 1,2,3 by a repeat? would read nicer ^^ I find it worse tbh, because it would a one repeat slider, exactly like the 1/3 one just before, except it would a 1/4 slider.. Also you'd be starting the stream on a blue tick at 03:41:282 (1) - too, which I find quite awkward.
- The last part from 04:46:865 - to 05:06:865 - is a bit over the top imo although it's not much more intense than 00:21:532 - this part It happens when two mappers have a quite different view over one part. It is more reading intense, but isn't really harder to actually play than the previous ones.
- 00:22:365 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - this pattern's snares are messed up I blame ctrl+g being dumb.
- 02:16:198 (5,6,7) - is soft on purpose here? it sounds off Yup, because ghost snares notes on the blue ticks. I did mention it in a previous mod, but this section has a lot of them throughout, I mapped those specifically because they were the most audible ones, and I did like the transition into the next pattern/section that went with it.
- 03:28:615 - here there's also small patches of soft hs which sound off Heavily guitar focused part, as it's the solo. Guitar notes played without drum hits going with it have their hitnormal set on soft, to 1) not have weird af drum patterns, as it starts on a lot of blue ticks which would sound very random if I hitsounded it as a drum and 2) to not take away the focus on the guitar.
- 03:34:198 (3) - Sounds better with a snare on the tail oops
- 04:37:198 (4) - same here oops²
I'll show myself out now *lazy out*