posted
Total Posts
show more
Lasse
Alheak
i never get tired of seeing those bubbles, thanks Lasse
Stjpa
sadly have to bubble pop because of a wrong snapped slider :(

1. 00:43:365 (2) - u might want to nc it because right now it can be read like a kickslider considering how much faster (1) is atm and they are overlapping, same goes for the exact same patterns later on
  2. 00:52:032 (1) - feels super boring with that slidershape, are u sure u dont wanna use something more fancy?
  3. 01:08:448 (2) - feels like the sliderhead is mapped to nothing because the actual attack point of the guitar is on the red tick, at least it felt a lot more intuitive when i was testing it out
  4. 02:16:198 (5,6,7) - whats the purpose of this pattern? when playing its really noticable that its mapped to nothing, and im pretty sure u can just use another cool pattern here because the polarity here is unusual
  5. 02:18:698 (1,1) - playing with slider leniency and streams at other places but not doing it here is kinda counter-intuitive if u ask me, u can easily space this one these a little more apart while still making the 1/4 to 1/3 rhythm transition readable
  6. 02:53:615 (9,1) - imo the difference between this gap and the other 1/2 gaps isnt clear enough because of the spacing being quite similar and with the nc being there its even harder to read because the 1/2 gaps dont get complimented anymore
  7. 03:27:865 (1,2) - even though the pattern is somewhat unique i dont think its enough to tell the player that the sv of the first slider is much higher than of the second, especially since you had enough other patterns that were overlapping, maybe use another nc here or something
  8. 03:40:698 (1) - the third guitar sound is definitely on the blue tick and not on the 1/3 one
  9. 04:13:365 (5) - tbh i wonder if this one should get ncd or not so its the gap is more clear, can be misread as 1/2 since u used pretty small 1/2 gaps before already
call me back after everything is done
Alheak

Stjpa wrote:

1. 00:52:032 (1) - feels super boring with that slidershape, are u sure u dont wanna use something more fancy? alright
  2. 03:27:865 (1,2) - even though the pattern is somewhat unique i dont think its enough to tell the player that the sv of the first slider is much higher than of the second, especially since you had enough other patterns that were overlapping, maybe use another nc here or something yeah, changed
thank you, made some small aesthetic changes as well
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

Stjpa wrote:

1. 00:43:365 (2) - u might want to nc it because right now it can be read like a kickslider considering how much faster (1) is atm and they are overlapping, same goes for the exact same patterns later on a 1/4 slider at this speed is about 2/3 of the length of that slow slider, that's quite the huge misread lol, also no playtesters have been fooled that way on this slider so far so no need to spam nc
  2. 01:08:448 (2) - feels like the sliderhead is mapped to nothing because the actual attack point of the guitar is on the red tick, at least it felt a lot more intuitive when i was testing it out There is a note starting on the blue tick. So basically, the 2 notes played at 01:08:198 (1) - are also played at 01:08:448 (2) - except twice as fast.
  3. 02:16:198 (5,6,7) - whats the purpose of this pattern? when playing its really noticable that its mapped to nothing, and im pretty sure u can just use another cool pattern here because the polarity here is unusual they are mapped on ghost snare notes, but as I said before I wasn't sure if it was that good of an idea lol, probably better to change it I guess
  4. 02:18:698 (1,1) - playing with slider leniency and streams at other places but not doing it here is kinda counter-intuitive if u ask me, u can easily space this one these a little more apart while still making the 1/4 to 1/3 rhythm transition readable oke
  5. 02:53:615 (9,1) - imo the difference between this gap and the other 1/2 gaps isnt clear enough because of the spacing being quite similar and with the nc being there its even harder to read because the 1/2 gaps dont get complimented anymore fixed by using a kick slider on the previous stream
  6. 03:40:698 (1) - the third guitar sound is definitely on the blue tick and not on the 1/3 one Because it is a mistime by the guitarist. He did mean to play those 3 notes as 8th notes triplets, and there are 3 notes total in that beat. Just because the last one is slightly late doesn't mean it is any good idea to map it as a 16th note, that would not only break the pattern (doesn't matter) but it would break the rhythm and make it super unintuitive to play (actually matters a lot). If you wanna nitpick, 03:41:448 (2,3) - this is also off and I should map it as a 1/6 double too? It doesn't make much sense. The way it's currently mapped makes for a much more intuitive way to play it, but is also accurate to what the guitarist wanted to play. It's a <20ms mistime in the middle of a stream that isn't noticeable if you don't slow it down to 25%. For all of these reasons, I do strongly believe that this should stay as a reverse 1/3 slider.
tnaks 4 ur moddu!
Stjpa
Discussed 03:40:698 (1) - in IRC, it's properly snapped now

Lasse
Seijiro
seriously, you guys bubble good stuff and don't even tell me :<

Testplayed both nomod and HR and you can easily pass even the last spinner (280 RPM and you still gain HP, with HR, ROFL)

Contacted GoWo and Alheak in game and we fixed a couple of hitsounds + we moved a circle to make a pattern more readable

Call me tomorrow for qualification~
Alheak
now we play the waiting game

the worst game ever
Seijiro

Alheak
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WASNT EVEN WARNED
Linada
A
Surono
hype song weff