forum

MC MENTAL - X PACELAND

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chemistry
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 April 2017 at 03:11:05

Artist: MC MENTAL
Title: X PACELAND
BPM: 174
Filesize: 5653kb
Play Time: 03:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. banging chunes (5.29 stars, 108 notes)
  2. Henarca's Tragic Welfare Extra (5.14 stars, 226 notes)
Download: MC MENTAL - X PACELAND
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
for rank
Jace
henarca's tragic welfare extra

this difficulty is very innovative and respectable! good job henarca and i hope your welfare situation gets better soon ;)

banging chunes

the start seems very awkward to me, maybe try making 02:35:971 (7,8,9) - a repeat slider? it plays better like this for me.
02:38:341 (6) - this is so far apart compared to the notes in the same combo
02:39:721 (1,2,3,4,5) - this kind of thing doesn't work well for constant 1/4. maybe lower spacing in between the two or put a change in direction on a stream if you want emphasis?
02:40:740 (1,2,3,4,5) - same as above
02:41:774 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^^^ this ones better i think but it works better if you do this: http://i.imgur.com/aeCPrEQ.png

in general this difficulty is pretty bad. i think you will need to try to map more if you ever want to have a flawless difficulty like henarca's 8-)
Topic Starter
Chemistry

Jace wrote:

from the mod queue :p

Henarca's Tragic Welfare Extra

banging chunes
The fuck?
Topic Starter
Chemistry

Jace wrote:

henarca's tragic welfare extra

this difficulty is very innovative and respectable! good job henarca and i hope your welfare situation gets better soon ;)

banging chunes

the start seems very awkward to me, maybe try making 02:35:971 (7,8,9) - a repeat slider? it plays better like this for me. disagree
02:38:341 (6) - this is so far apart compared to the notes in the same combo fixed
02:39:721 (1,2,3,4,5) - this kind of thing doesn't work well for constant 1/4. maybe lower spacing in between the two or put a change in direction on a stream if you want emphasis? fixed
02:40:740 (1,2,3,4,5) - same as above disagree as theyre on seperate sounds but on the same 1/4 beat
02:41:774 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^^^ this ones better i think but it works better if you do this: http://i.imgur.com/aeCPrEQ.png same as above

in general this difficulty is pretty bad. i think you will need to try to map more if you ever want to have a flawless difficulty like henarca's 8-) henarcas diff is mistimed cause he didnt ask me for timing
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.