Pereira006
Aswome ! :3 :)
Claudia_old
Ugh. More beauty.

Too much fabulousness.
Suimya
(O_O) Awesome skin i just <3 it
roleykatsu
This skin made me fall in love with osu! Standard all over again.

Oh my god, it's perfect.

So perfect that now I'm demanding to know why isn't this in the osu! updater extras panel yet.
Azure_Kite
As usual, you make yet another fantastic skin.

Keep up the good work ;p
Dragvon
Whoa that's awesome :D!
Too bad that for wide-screen resolutions the "Score" tab is too far :<

I've also changed the slider to my personal tastes tho :P :

It's indeed a masterpiece <3
[Sora]_old
Another Great skin. *downloads*
[Luanny]
OMFG,
awesome...
LilyPichu
The best part is obviously the voice.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Thank you for the comments.

Dragvon wrote:

Whoa that's awesome :D!
Too bad that for wide-screen resolutions the "Score" tab is too far :<
Well, shit. I only tested on 4:3 (I play tablet so other ratios are inconvenient); this totally slipped my mind. :(

Lilyko wrote:

The best part is obviously the voice.
Love you ♥
Wineandbread
Naicu skin
Gundam-Dude
definitely the most functional theme I've ever played on. actually got better scores on maps I sucked at before
Shael_old
Your skins are godlike
Hanyuu
Great work on the skin! :)
Galkan
Another godlike skin by Xiaon <3
Awesome work out here.
Natteke
holy crap this is awesome.

I haven't changed my cursor for over 1.5 year. Nexus made me do it now.
Verdisphena
Another awesome skin :oops:
theMikeAG
I swear, this is the sort of skin that all skinners strive to make. Very sleek, very colorful, very stylish.
waterfall
This skin is incredible.

Awesome job.
XPJ38
Awesome skin! Just awesome!

Here is a little suggestion for the White Note Add-On: because a white reverse arrow isn't very visible in a white circle, you should fill it with black. Like this:

Quaraezha
Hi, I came.
Pizzicato
oh wow so good
Lunah_old
I like it a lot, really well done.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

XPJ38 wrote:

Awesome skin! Just awesome!

Here is a little suggestion for the White Note Add-On: because a white reverse arrow isn't very visible in a white circle, you should fill it with black.
Done.

Will add to the main post.
XPJ38
Don't forget the skin.ini in the new package.

http://puu.sh/31pi
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
I forgot to bundle the score bar as well.

http://puu.sh/31qQ
Sander-Don
this skin is good.

:3
Cyclone
How did you encode these sounds? I wanted to amplify menuclick.wav, but audacity can't recognize it. (when i f2, there's not enough clicking sounds for my tastes :P)
Lybydose
One suggestion: make the 100s and 50s different colors from 300. Right now it's really difficult to tell how well I'm hitting because I usually rely on different colors to tell when I'm not getting 300s; it's too hard to read the 100 at a glance while playing.

I'll probably just edit the colors myself if you decide not to do it :)
Cyclone
I actually already did edit it. Ended up leaving 300 alone, 100 is yellow, 50 is red, Miss is purple.

Red looked the worst, and i see 50 the least, so yeah.

Also, xiao, you realize the taiko mod icon isn't used anymore right?
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Huh. I exported it using Audacity, but I can't seem to open the menuclick file either.

I can recolour it for you. I originally planned to recolour it just as all other skins do (because when you're playing, colour identification is the fastest way to know what you hit). The only reason I went against it was for aesthetic purposes. I'll recolour it in a few moments; perhaps I'll use Cyclone's colouring system.

Also yeah, I noticed. I just skin it because it's in the folder.

edit: here http://puu.sh/32zX

I decided to use the normal colours because I'm used to them lol
Nharox
Here if anyone wants the typical colours. :)

Download: HitColours.zip
Waryas
i like your idea of using the overlay as part of the hitcircle
theMikeAG
Quick suggestion. You should probably edit any "invisible" elements down to 1 by 1. Sorry for the small, nearly pointless request.

~Edit~
Oh yeah, I forgot. The blue slider border looks kind of odd with the combo colors. Maybe you could color the track blue to match? Or at least make the border black to match with the hitcircles.
Cryptor
excellent skin ! nice work !
MarKKaM
OMG!! It's absolutely AMAZING!! Xiaounlimited, thanks for your work =)
Xact
Nice skin, plays well. Personally like the UI more than anything else. Looks like hticircles drew inspiration from Contease skin
Spinner is a bit wobbly..could probably fix that
Mik-ey
My new Main Skin :)
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

theMikeAG wrote:

Quick suggestion. You should probably edit any "invisible" elements down to 1 by 1. Sorry for the small, nearly pointless request.

~Edit~
Oh yeah, I forgot. The blue slider border looks kind of odd with the combo colors. Maybe you could color the track blue to match? Or at least make the border black to match with the hitcircles.
I do realize I should have edited them to a 1x1 file but the space saved is so minimal there's virtually no point in me going back to fix it. As for the track colours, everything is editable to a player's preference in the .ini file. I liked the tracks cyan; if you like them black, by all means change it. I thought it made it look very flat so I didn't go with black.

Xact wrote:

Nice skin, plays well. Personally like the UI more than anything else. Looks like hticircles drew inspiration from Contease skin
Spinner is a bit wobbly..could probably fix that
The spinner is 1px off centre. Others and myself ended up finding it quite psychadelic so I left it as is. I also don't know what the skin you mention is but I'll be sure to look it up.

Again, thank you for all the comments.
show more