forum

ARFT #1 2v2 10k-50k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PhantomHunt3r
HELLO and welcome to the ARFT tournament!
ARFT stands for: A Random...uh...Friendly Tournament! :D

ALSO, join our discord for more frequent updates and to get to chat with people from different teams and staff members, maybe you'll even make some friends! its also required to do so...

Info
First off, thank you for choosing to look at our tournament, it was originally X-Blade's tournament BUT due to certain circumstances he asked me to take over for him for now.
(I'll be back ~X-Blade) ;)

Now for the important info!!!

- This will be a Last Man Standing tournament.
- Each player will have 3 lives each.
- This will be a 2v2 tournament optional 1 sub. (so 3 possible sign ups)
- The map pool will be from the 2009 - 2013 era.
- There is no BO, just lives, increasing 1 life per round.
- There will be a max of 16 or 32 teams to participate in this tournament if we reach more then 16 people you will be out unless there is 32 teams who signed up.
- If you sign up after the tournament has closed its Registrations, you will be put in the Overflow category and if a team does not show up first round you will take the spot. First come first serve, both players has to say it to take their spot. :P
- No guarantee you will like the schedule but plz do not hate this is my first tournament ;w; also you can reschedule
- You need to be 10K-50K to sign up
- we would also love it if you could apply as a streamer
- this will be a Score v1 tournament

MyWaifuChino
is this open...?
I want to sign up
Topic Starter
PhantomHunt3r

MyWaifuChino wrote:

is this open...?
I want to sign up
yes it is open, registrations are open till the end of next month (march)
MyWaifuChino
is this start on april..??
Topic Starter
PhantomHunt3r
just a little note, MAKE SURE YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, it will be easier to gain information that way!!!!
amborgesa
Map pool hype
Jasuchino
Hello i am interested in participating, but i have no one to play with, pls pn me if someone is interested, I am rank 12k btw. cya ^-^
-found someone
[ Yong ]
Looking for team rank 22k
WubWoofBacon
need team
rank 18k
Fabeon
Hello, need someone 2 pair up with im 15k
Jeremii
Here's my feelings about this tournament. The staff, or should I say Phantom + Betwin together, are strict af. I'm applying server rules and warning the players of the so-called probation (weapon highly liked by phantom), and yet I'm subject to probation because of that. I know betwin wouldn't have. This tourney is going shit so much. He even thought only him and betwin would be enough to manage the tourney. He's just some kind of incompetent boy that's strict af in his server. I won't mention we had to push back the tourney one week because we didn't know how the f would we make the brackets.
To the people who might yell at me for my opinion: this is only my opinion from a staff point of view. Player point of view may be different.
Topic Starter
PhantomHunt3r

Jeremiidesu wrote:

Here's my feelings about this tournament. The staff, or should I say Phantom + Betwin together, are strict af. I'm applying server rules and warning the players of the so-called probation (weapon highly liked by phantom), and yet I'm subject to probation because of that. I know betwin wouldn't have. This tourney is going shit so much. He even thought only him and betwin would be enough to manage the tourney. He's just some kind of incompetent boy that's strict af in his server. I won't mention we had to push back the tourney one week because we didn't know how the f would we make the brackets.
To the people who might yell at me for my opinion: this is only my opinion from a staff point of view. Player point of view may be different.
thanks for your concern, BUT we did have a bracket set up. the reason why we pushed it back is because the staff agreed to a new way of the same version of the tournament. and "probation" is a strong word. don't you think? and I know me and betwin isn't enough to run the tournament but x-blade is there so we are not the only admins. and I'm not saying I'm mature about running tournaments, I just hate people who cant fallow the rules even when they are laid out in front of them. again, thanks for your opinion's about the tournament.
breadman

PhantomHunt3r wrote:

"probation" is a strong word. don't you think?

breadman wrote:

I do think it is a strong word.
P R O H I B A T I O N tho.
Jeremii
...yeah. I guess i was salty over my week and had to get it out somewhere.