aezakmi
hesoyam
posted
woh iya kenapa ga pake cit penambah darah dan kayach rich huee

idk but well, im salmonking.
posted
Just some stuff I want to clarify before this can be pushed forward,

General
00:06:706 - You could add an Epilepsy Warning here since this is a white flash in the SB.

Alheak's Extreme
00:20:716 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - For jumps like this you don't want to like space 00:20:716 (1,2) - those for the clap emphasis and then 00:20:868 (1,2,3,4) - use smaller spacing for this ? It would be more logical if the loudest drum snare was emphasized instead of the lowest. This applies for 00:30:462 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - this one too. You did it 01:38:686 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - here and that was good.
I'm seeing more something like this :

00:22:848 (3) - How about using same kind of flow you used previously to give more impact to this clap ? You can just Ctrl+G this slider to create an anti-flow here so it's more consistent with 00:22:391 (1) - this kind of flow you used previously.

00:23:305 (5) - Tbh this could be extended since it ends on nothing actually, you can just extend this slider to the blue tic. Something like this :

01:43:864 (1) - Flow is really weird here, just ctrl+g this one and 01:44:016 (2) - this one too, it's really better.

01:49:042 (1,2) - Why those are spaced and 01:48:737 (1,2,3,4) - those are not, since those are same drums snare, I agree with 01:49:118 (2,1) - this kind of jump tho.

01:52:620 (4,1) - This jumpstream is really harsh tho, because it has like high spacing and 01:52:697 (1) - this is overlapped.. Basicly unconfortable to play this edgy gimmick.

00:26:046 (1) - This has pretty much low spacing compared to the intensity of this downbeat finisher that this song offer, how about spacing it like 2x more than the actual space ?

01:20:412 (2,3) - Could be cool to have consistency in spacing between those 01:15:539 (2,3) - since they are both same vocals intensity.
[]

That's all for me, Good Luck.
posted
Wait, there's no sb in my set what are you smokin dude
posted

puxtu wrote:

Wait, there's no sb in my set what are you smokin dude
What dude i'm not smoking anything, I clearly see that white flash?!
posted

I was shocked when i saw, it burned into my mind.
That white flash.
posted
stop getting hot flashes while playing brother
posted
posted
Ok wait i'm drunk, I redownloaded and it doesn't have that white flash anymore LUL
posted

Sotarks wrote:

Ok wait i'm drunk, I redownloaded and it doesn't have that white flash anymore LUL
R u kynan or sth
posted
f l a s h b a c k intensofoz
posted

Feb wrote:

Sotarks wrote:

R u kynan or sth
Calling me Kynan is rude tbh.
posted

Sotarks wrote:

Calling me Kynan is rude tbh.
maybe its just a french thing :thonking:
posted
to do what ?
posted
missing meat inspector in tags (also consider adding pyroflayer, _83 and 102335)
posted

Naotoshi wrote:

missing meat inspector in tags (also consider adding pyroflayer, _83 and 102335)
lol nice meme xd
posted
When will bor gonna stop changing his username smfh
posted
I guess when he'll be out of money 'cause it cost him 100$/per name change now
posted
requested by puxtu

btw, just glanced through the std diffs and what about using all the same combo colors, it's the same bg after all
posted
no need to add pyroflayer tho since he never ranked a map with that name

I think ????????
show more