forum

Do you like sleep?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
I get an average of 4 hours a day on weeknights. It really hurts after extended periods.

How do you guys sheep? :) i loves me some sheep
eyup
I close my eyes - usually works.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I get as much sleep as I can usually. I'm not satisfied unless I get 10-12 hours of sleep. >_>
chan
Yeah, the novelty of crazy sleeping patterns wears off quickly. It's always a great relief to crawl into bed at like 5am after a loooooong day. I like my regular sleep, but if the occasion calls for it, I can always sleep later. Or like in pure pwnage, bank sleep haha
Manabeast
I work from 6PM - 12 AM alot at Dairy Queen.

I have school at 6 in the morning.

Sleep is a luxury best enjoyed in Calculus AB or Advanced Computer Programming.
TimeSplitter95
In the weekend I go to bed at 0 and wake up at 7 L 8-) L
Oddbrother
14 hours from the first hour in the morning. A NEW RECORD! :D
[deleted user]
Sleep is the second best thing in life. The first is food.
Kylecito
sleeping is for faggots
i preffer to "go unconscious at night" for a really badass touch
awp
Sleeping less than 6 hours is usually lame (though there was a four-month period where I lived on 5 huors of sleep) but if I sleep too much, say, 10+ hours, I become irritable because of all the videogame-playing time I've wasted being unconscious.
RemmyX25
My body is wierd when it comes to sleep. If i get, say, four hours, i'll be fine the next day (with a tiny bit of caffene thrown in). If i get a full nights sleep, i'm uber tired and grumpy the next day. It takes a lot of caffene to get me awake then.
phill_old
SHEEP FOR BABIES, GAMERS GO ALL NIGHT
Kylecito

phill wrote:

you're not a real gamer until you die from playing wow 5 days straight
[deleted user]
I have an erratic sleeping behaviour. I seem to have a bad case of insomnia sometimes, but I can usually nab at least 7 hours of sleep, so I think I'm okay XD
Loginer
Sometimes I sleep for 5-6 hours. Sometimes 12 hours. Sometimes something in between. Sometimes I don't sleep at all. It all depends on the games I have, and if the following day is a schoolday. :3
phill_old

Fuzzy Wuzzy wrote:

I have an erratic sleeping behaviour. I seem to have a bad case of insomnia sometimes, but I can usually nab at least 7 hours of sleep, so I think I'm okay XD
same here. it's strange but i feel worse after 10 hours of sleep than 7-8.
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GEN_old

Kylecito wrote:

phill wrote:

you're not a real gamer until you die from playing wow 5 days straight
Who would die from only 5 days? A bitch.
Real gold farmers last at least 8!
awp
In all honesty wouldn't you get bored after playing a game for an entire uninterrupted day? I tend to get bored of something after 3 hours and seek to change my scenario but five days?
Ivalset
My sleeping patterns vary from week to week. One week I'll average 2 and a half hours a day, and the next week might be around 14 hours a day. Usually depends on how much shit I've got going on (midterms/finals/essays/mmos).

Also, I don't really bother with caffeine to pull allnighters, as long as I've got food to eat, I'm fine.
hunnykilla
Yes sleep is good. I usually sleep 8-12 hours. Naps are 2-3 hours.
shinn_old
Yeah, sleep is pretty good.

I usually sleep 6-7 hours straight. But I usually fall asleep in really boring lessons :roll: ...

Some times I don't sleep at all, esp. after traveling and at slumber parties. I get really irritated if someone wakes me up before 6 (esp long haul flights)
awp
I almost didn't sleep last night because I unlocked the laser cannon in RE4 and was tempted to play through the entire game in one sitting. I settled for half-way though, didn't want to stay up another hour.
Cecilthemos
I hate sleeping in past 8, but I do like to sleep, especially while listening to music.
hunnykilla
haha i never got the laser cannon. Sleep is good.
awp

Nakao wrote:

haha i never got the laser cannon.
It makes even the Chicago Typewriter look like a water pistol.

Though there are times when the water pi - er, Chicago Typewriter, comes in very handy. (Opening Salazar/Saddler for wounding, the room with the chalkboard-a-majig right before the radio tower, etc)

woops I'm off topic

I slept in until noon today. I wasn't happy about that because almost half the day was gone before I'd even had a shower.
meyou22
LOTS.

I get about 10 hours a night, to about 20, depending on if I slept the previous night.

*probably isn't sleeping tonight; has too much work to do*
Mogsy
I like sleep, but generally only get 4 hours a night.

I tend to have insomnia from time to time.
phill_old
I hate trying to sleep when it's sooo hot :( Need aircon!
chan
If it's hot enough, I sleep downstairs on my couch. About 5 degrees (celcius) cooler and a new(ish) reverse cycle aircon and tv make it comfortable, but there's nowhere to charge my phone/alarm clock.
Xionkaiser
Isn't it bad to get used to sleep alot?

i feel like sleeping is the most amusing thing i do in all day it's like my anti-drug :P but sometimes i feel like i'm wasting a lot of time slacking around and sleeping so much XD but it can't be helped

also it's interesting when i sleep while listening to music because it gives some kind of "weirdness boost" to my dreamings o_o when i don't listen to music while sleeping it's like everydays dreams
phill_old
I tend to sleep best with some noise too, I usually stick on AM radio.
show more