Total Posts
show more
Hinacle
I forgot mod orz...
sorry ; A ;
but,Perfect map>w</

star~☆
Kytoxid
Bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled bubbled.
Sakura
[Skin]
You need a circle in the middle of spinner-circle, or spinner-background, the feather doesnt work because it kinda blends in and isnt really circular.
I think your star2.png is kinda big, try resizing it smaller? those few pixels really stand out, specially since it looks like the musical notes are larger than the cursor, also they become a problem during kiai.

[General]
Since you have a video, you should disable letterboxing during breaks.

[Taiko Oni]
Please disable video during Taiko

[Hard]
00:01:901 (4,5) - The music's pretty slow here, i dont see why you make a jump?
00:05:969 (4,5) - ^
01:52:494 (1) and others similar to this - These sliders are pretty confusing, a player may intuitively follow it correctly, however there's still the risk of it not going that way, they are even more confusing with mmsliders: http://puu.sh/5NGl

LF's [Normal]
00:08:257 (3) - I dont really see the reason for this? http://puu.sh/5NHb
Same comment about overlapping sliders as [Hard].

Nice mapset, however not quite there yet, popping over skin issues
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Skin]
You need a circle in the middle of spinner-circle, or spinner-background, the feather doesnt work because it kinda blends in and isnt really circular.
I think your star2.png is kinda big, try resizing it smaller? those few pixels really stand out, specially since it looks like the musical notes are larger than the cursor, also they become a problem during kiai. Both fixed.

[General]
Since you have a video, you should disable letterboxing during breaks. k

[Taiko Oni]
Please disable video during Taiko Sure.

[Hard]
00:01:901 (4,5) - The music's pretty slow here, i dont see why you make a jump?
00:05:969 (4,5) - ^ Both done.
01:52:494 (1) and others similar to this - These sliders are pretty confusing, a player may intuitively follow it correctly, however there's still the risk of it not going that way, they are even more confusing with mmsliders: http://puu.sh/5NGl Just did some adjust here.

LF's [Normal]
00:08:257 (3) - I dont really see the reason for this? http://puu.sh/5NHb about this...

loveFantasy wrote:

[LF's Normal]
00:08:257 (3) - You can just use a silent slider-tick sound here to muffle this tick; it's still slightly audible at 5%. That end twitch is a bit awkward to read too.
it plays out ok even if it's slightly audible imo, and since this is slow thus the slider tick point is relatively obvious, i think maybe i should keep it slightly audible.
for the end you don't really need to read it, the correct way to play these type of sliders (no notes shortly after) is just hold until hitburst come out, actually i see most of the players holding even ETNA sliders longer than they should be when there're no any notes after.
the twitch is not random/meaningless but just following the music. it may be considered hard/confusing in editor/admin's eye, but i had asked more than 10 rank 5000+ players for it (i can list them all if you need), and holding is the way all of them treat that slider and no one miss, so am i just lucky to get some upper-skilled normal players, or that slider is really unplayable to most part of the normal class players? i don't know, but i'll fix it if that's the only reason this mapset can't get a bubble since this is just a guest diff
Same comment about overlapping sliders as [Hard]. Did some adjust.

Nice mapset, however not quite there yet, popping over skin issues
Thanks.
loveFantasy

Sakura Hana wrote:

LF's [Normal]
00:08:257 (3) - I dont really see the reason for this? http://puu.sh/5NHb
kpy had quoted something...
the reason is to express the grace notes (or glide? not sure about the exact term)
i'll only fix it if any BAT think it's
unrankable since i really want to keep that
Same comment about overlapping sliders as [Hard].
seems like kpy had done some fix for me >.>
Sakura
All skin issues have been fixed so: Rebubbled~ Good luck! o/
Krisom
Hello! Hello! 6th BAT modpost go!

General.-
· I have two problems with the skin elements. First, hit100 and hit100k being identical (same with hit300 and hit300k). Second, the spiner-metre being really hard to see over the spiner-background (+ the fact that it only appears on one side of the screen), why don't you make the spinner-background area where the spinner-metre is supposed to go more gray-er? That, or add borders to the spiner-metre.
· I'd make the sliderborder a light gray to match the hitcircle overlay more, right now the overlay looks weird when sliders appear.
· I'd add a blur or something to the hit0.png to match with the other hit elements.
· Everything else is ok.

Easy.-
No problems!

Normal.-
No problems!

Hard.-
00:30:630 (1,2,3,4) - Careful with this. The lighting from (2) and from 00:30:122 (5) creates the ilusion of (4) being stacked with (2). I'd stack these two circles tbh.
01:19:952 (7,8) - I'd unstack these (I could not see (8)'s approachcircle due to the lighting)
02:03:935 (x) - Add a note?
Good!

Taiko.-
No problems!

Can't pop over this, you tell me if you'll change anything ~
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

Krisom wrote:

Hello! Hello! 6th BAT modpost go! yay

General.-
· I have two problems with the skin elements. First, hit100 and hit100k being identical (same with hit300 and hit300k). Second, the spiner-metre being really hard to see over the spiner-background (+ the fact that it only appears on one side of the screen), why don't you make the spinner-background area where the spinner-metre is supposed to go more gray-er? That, or add borders to the spiner-metre.
· I'd make the sliderborder a light gray to match the hitcircle overlay more, right now the overlay looks weird when sliders appear.
· I'd add a blur or something to the hit0.png to match with the other hit elements.
· Everything else is ok. //All fixed!

Hard.-
00:30:630 (1,2,3,4) - Careful with this. The lighting from (2) and from 00:30:122 (5) creates the ilusion of (4) being stacked with (2). I'd stack these two circles tbh. //Fixed!
01:19:952 (7,8) - I'd unstack these (I could not see (8)'s approachcircle due to the lighting) Did something here.
02:03:935 (x) - Add a note? I prefer 4-plet rather than 5-plet here because 02:03:935 - is not that accentuate.
Good!
Thanks Krisom!
Raging Bull
orz so many BAT/MAT post. So lucky :(

My message is too short.
Krisom
Much better. I'm guessing that Sakura will rank now, so I'll go on ahead and rebubble.

Good luck! Also, good job with the hitsounds!
Sakura
I really suggest you include a reverse arrow on your skin even if it's the default one, it may clash with reverse arrows from other skins like: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/32969

It should be able to be ranked after that
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

Sakura Hana wrote:

I really suggest you include a reverse arrow on your skin even if it's the default one, it may clash with reverse arrows from other skins like: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/32969

It should be able to be ranked after that
Alright,Added!
Sakura
Alright, much better now and it wont clash with other custom skins ^_^

Ranked~

Congratulations!
Nymph

神麻婆 =A=
JoJo

基神KPY赛高 ><
Kotone
老婆神mapper,膜拜
Piscis
Congratulations ;)
Kawayi Rika
恭喜, KPY大姐~ :)
Magicphoenix
:3 finally ,
congrats kpy >w<
Topic Starter
kanpakyin
Thanks everybody who was support this >_<

>Kawayi Rika karenying JoJo Nymph_
去自重10次再來見我
xierbaliti
Parfait!
IkkiMinami
Well song is good :)
2nd
Hinacle
Congratulations!!
those
Decided I wanted to map this today, and I realized I already had this song downloaded. How did I know that it was kpy that mapped it even before seeing it?
Great map.