forum

Stefan fanfiction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta
Roshan117 was only 9 years old, he loved Stefan so much, he had all of his body pillows and used toilet papers, he pray to Stefan every night before bed, thanking him for the life he has been given,"Stefan is love" he says; "Stefan is life". But one day Lyawi heard him and called him a faggot but he knows Lyawi was just jealous of his devotion for Stefan so he called her a cunt then Lyawi slaps him and sends him to go to sleep, he's crying now, and his face hurts, he lays in bed and it's really cold but suddenly, a warmth is moving towards him, it's Stefan, he was so happy, Stefan whispers into his ear "No, your shitposts belongs to me.".He's ready, he spreads his ass-cheeks for Stefan, Stefan penetrates his butt-hole, it hurts so much but he'll do it for Stefan, he can feel his butt tearing as his eyes starts to water and then he pushes against his force, he wants to please Stefan as Stefan roars in a mighty roar as he fills his butt with his love but then Lyawi walks in, Stefan looks her straight in the eyes and says "My name's Jeff." and then Stefan leaves through his window.

-Stefan is love. Stefan is life.
levesterz
Level 1
Serraionga
Nice beatmap!
Endaris
That plottwist at the end was mindblowing.
B1rd

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Roshan117 was only 9 years old, he loved Stefan so much, he had all of his body pillows and used toilet papers, he pray to Stefan every night before bed, thanking him for the life he has been given,"Stefan is love" he says; "Stefan is life". But one day Lyawi heard him and called him a faggot but he knows Lyawi was just jealous of his devotion for Stefan so he called her a cunt then Lyawi slaps him and sends him to go to sleep, he's crying now, and his face hurts, he lays in bed and it's really cold but suddenly, a warmth is moving towards him, it's Stefan, he was so happy, Stefan whispers into his ear "No, your shitposts belongs to me.".He's ready, he spreads his ass-cheeks for Stefan, Stefan penetrates his butt-hole, it hurts so much but he'll do it for Stefan, he can feel his butt tearing as his eyes starts to water and then he pushes against his force, he wants to please Stefan as Stefan roars in a mighty roar as he fills his butt with his love but then Lyawi walks in, Stefan looks her straight in the eyes and says "My name's Jeff." and then Stefan leaves through his window.

-Stefan is love. Stefan is life.
This post has been judged 16/100 points.

At least 60 points out of 100 are required from posts to meet the standards for an Official OTITT Posting License™. Judging of posts of individual posters will be done by a certified Australian Shitpost Quality and Standards Officer, who can be commonly identified by by an Australian flag under their user avatar. If you wish to apply for an Official OTITT Posting License™ you may select three (3) posts to be judged, otherwise three (3) of your posts will be selected at random.
LaryRose09
There's no circles to click, I'm disappointed.
Zekks
Stefan rp when?
Fourth
I feel bad for Stefan
ColdTooth
I have lost faith in humanity.
Topic Starter
Rwyta

ColdTooth wrote:

I have lost faith in humanity.
You can't lose faith in humanity if faith in humanity was never there to begin with.
Stefan
Lyawi
what the fuck
Blitzfrog

Lyawi wrote:

what the fuck
Look at what you guys have done, don't make Lyawi Jealous :x :x

It's ok Lyawi, Stefan is yours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: