forum

Hanatan - ERiCa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nokashi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Κυριακή, 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2017 at 12:14:58 πμ

Artist: Hanatan
Title: ERiCa
Tags: 花たん yurica jpop SCGA-00054 Subcul-rise Record OSTER project ユリカ Utaite Celektus
BPM: 170
Filesize: 8527kb
Play Time: 05:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Joy (4,85 stars, 1144 notes)
Download: Hanatan - ERiCa
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Huge thanks to celerih for providing this amazing Background
Also a million thanks to Celektus for providing the hitsounds
allein
flowers
Topic Starter
Nokashi
_DT3
Nice
lcfc
F✿L✿O✿W✿E✿R✿S
Genjuro
Take it boy
den0saur
Looks like lower right is your favourite corner.
Cute map by the way.
C00L
Right :roll:
Check! - Means it's been checked and nothing wrong has been found
Please ignore my note/slider placement on the timeline, i do that to show make my point more clearer
Red - Indicates that an DQ worthy/Unrankable issue has been found

General
  1. Your folder size is very big for no reason at all. The recommended size of a beatmap folder without a storyboard or a video is under 10mbs, your's is currently 14mbs. To fix this below i will link you neccessary items.
  2. Your bg image is not only in .png (.png basically means that the image is transparent, but since there is no transparancy the image becomes much much bigger in size because of all the rendering required) but also it's dimensions are 1680x1050. There is technically nothing wrong about those dimensions but there is no screen that holds that resolution so it will just come out distorted: in the box below you will find a .jpg (.jpg basically means that the image has no transparancy around it so therefore it requires less rendering and less space to hold the file. Quality isn't affected in the slightest if anything at all.) which will get rid of unused space and provide a good resolution for a normal size monitor. You have a choice from either 1920x1080 or 1366x768, The choice is yours:
  3. Your Audio Bitrate is too high - Audio bitrate of a mp3 file cannot be above 192kpbs since that's what osu supports. This file here should solve the issue
  4. Your map has no set background colours, was this intentional? If not then below you have a code for what i think would be very suitable colours to use:

Colour code
    [Colours]
    Combo1 : 166,166,0
    Combo2 : 255,43,202
    Combo3 : 255,255,4
    Combo4 : 0,255,255
    Combo5 : 255,85,85
    Combo6 : 138,21,255

Just copy this and insert it between the Timings on the notepad and the hitobjects
  5. Across the whole map you use one sample and 60% volume, I do take into account that you did say hitsounds are being worked on, but just in case don't use 60% volume across the whole map, volume intensity changes eveywhere so make sure to emphasize that!
  6. You have no tags, which makes it difficult for people to search for your map if they don't know the exact name. I would recommend you adding some, here are some examples: The musics album, category of music (this case Jpop), relating artists/collabers/participants in the music piece, Original language tags, to account for english tags (this case korean i think). Those are just some ideas i'm pretty sure you can think of more. Tags can be anything in a reasonable sense.
  7. Hitsound files are below 5ms of length - Your files soft-hitclap/hitnormal/hitwhistle are all unrankable since they are under 5ms, anything below 5ms may cause issues with soundcards and therefore this stuff is unrankable. Soft-Hitclap is technically rankable since it's exatcly 5ms but since there is no noise at the end of the file the total time of it comes down to 4.3 ms therefore i strongly recommend you change this and every other file i mentioned here.
  8. Your OD is extremely high for a map like this, it's only 4.8* I suggest you change it to 7.5 at least since usually insanes have OD 7-7.8, OD 8 is usually used above 5.1-2 * maps for more tension during the map and more performance points to be awarded.

Timing
  1. Check! , nice knowledge of music here

Hitsounds
  1. It's wip so gonna miss this out

My Joyful Love, Erica
  1. 00:01:971 (4) - this doesn't have a spacing increase to account for the stronger beat, yet this does 00:04:441 (5) - I'm assuming this was a mistake, easily fixable/changable
  2. 00:07:441 (2,3) - I would give this the same spacing as 00:07:794 (3,4) - have, after all it's the same sounds being emphasized, and keeping (3) lower spaced just feels underemphasized and not as strong as (4) yet not a huge difference occurs
  3. 00:10:265 (5) - NC this to show the player that a sv change has occured since when i was playing it, distuinguishing between (5) and 00:09:206 (4) - was kinda hard, putting a NC on (5) would get rid of such problems easily
  4. 00:11:324 (3) - unsnapped object - Just move it a little bit to the left on the timeline xd
  5. 00:15:558 (1) - i don't know why this note has smaller spacing than 00:15:205 (1,2) - even though those notes have those drums at that slider the music changes completely and it's very noticable, making the spacing very small there kind of makes the music effect vanish and not be felt as much, doing what you done here for example 00:16:793 (4) - is fantastic, try to do something similar for that pattern too.
  6. 00:19:616 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - you could make this pattern cleaner by placing the triple just more inside the 3 notes that make a triangular shape, highlighting the tirple and placing it at x:71 y:275 would do
  7. 00:20:499 (1) - you could rotate this by -20 to better flow imo
  8. 00:27:028 (5) - you could nc this since something different from the previous 5 notes has begun, placing a NC would emphasize that and also make the gradually increasing spacing stand out more
  9. 00:43:792 (1,2) - these vocals are much stronger than 00:43:439 (1,2) - so you could increase the spacing to show that increase
  10. 00:48:380 (1) - Off screen - This note is off screen on the mod HR, you need to move it somewhere since this kind of stuff isn't allowed
  11. 00:54:910 (3,4,5) - stronger beats happen at (3) and (5) therefore keeping the spacing here so low and the same is kinda meh, just make (3) and (5) stand out with spacing and that's all
  12. 01:00:380 (3) - this note again is strogner than 01:00:204 (2) - therefore increasing it's spacing is a good idea to make the sounds on it stand out
  13. 01:07:616 (1) - you may want to nc this since new snapping and rhythm is introduced, keeping it the same combo will be confusing first time round and will affect gameplay
  14. 01:20:674 (9) - i don't understand why this note has such high spacing compared to the rest, the song through out all of these was more or less the same intensity with spikes here and there but (9) isn't one of them, if anything it should be (7) and (8) containing higher spacing since the guitar is building up on those notes. Also leaving (9) so close to 01:20:851 (1) - leaves (1) practically unemphesized because of that, yet it has a huge downbeat on it and should be accounted for
  15. 01:21:910 (4) - vocals here take over the main beat, so maintaining the constant 1/2 sliders won't work as well, try this rhythm, and if you want to think of something that doesn't require a lot of changing try this pattern, it fits really well imo with the music and gameplay isn't affected, and if it is it's because of the vocals actually standing out this time
  16. 01:33:557 (5) - i'm guessing you wanted this slider to go alongside the vocals but tbh with you, it doesn't do a very good job of it since on the end of the vocals there is a snare and putting dominant sounds on non clickable objects doesn't provide good feedback, You could remove the reverse arrow of that slider and just place a note on the white tick, something like this could work, if yo do however decide to that make sure (1) on the screen shot gets a NC
  17. 01:37:086 (1,2) - I think it would be a nice addition to add a red anchor in the middle of these 2 sliders and curve it just a little, like this, that way you will distuinguish the strong snares on those 2 sliders from fainter sounds here 01:36:380 (1,2) -
  18. 01:47:674 (1) - you could rotate this by -60 for better flow from (10) and into (2)
  19. 02:05:145 (3,4,5) - you could move this pattern down a little to avoid that nasty overlap with 02:04:616 (1) -
  20. 02:08:498 (1,2) - these notes get the smaller DS from this whole pattern yet this is where the vocals come to it's peak so decreasing the spacing is kinda done wrong here, if anything you shouldn't have used as high spacing for 02:08:145 (1,2) - a quick pattern change or something similar would resolve this easily, i won't provide any screens since i'm sure you can figure this out ;)
  21. 02:56:498 (7) - just as a nice addition to the music you could NC these to make the stronger vocals stand out more and space it just a bit more
  22. 02:58:880 (3,4) - tbh with you introducing something like this so late into a map is a very bad idea, correct me if i'm wrong but this is the first time in the whole map you used something like this, the stream jump that is. Unless you want to go through any complicated changes i recommend you to just move these 2 notes close to the slider so that they are attached rather than jumpy. Something like this 02:52:969 (2,3,4) - just not stacked at the end (optional ofc) but same spacing just different position. That would make this section look less scattered and less random and more organised. Remember a map is based around things that have been introduced near the start, so making something new through out the middle of the map is very random and may seem a mistake/error. Although there are instances where something new being introduced would be very appropriate, but that is very rare and only happens on songs that drastically change through out the whole song. So one section could be a pop music section another heavy metal section (random example) then using a change in mapping style and all rhythms known to the player so far would change, and surprisingly they should be then changed since something major has just happened. Whilst using something new during something that is more or less repeating in intensity may put people off and is just wrong to do.
  23. 03:00:645 (4,5) - ^ same for all other similar patterns like this
  24. 03:10:969 (5) - please NC this, a new stronger section in the music has started keeping the same combo colours/count is making it not seem as strong as it should be
  25. 03:33:380 (1) - you could NC this too since something new is happening again
  26. 03:34:969 (1) - you could easily polish this slider up by making slight adjustments, personally i find it easier putting a red anchor in the middle of a slider like that and from then using the 2 normal anchors to adjust the angle, but if you prefer that method then that's fine, just currently it looks rather sharpy than curvy like it should. If you change this also make sure you fix the blanket with 03:36:027 (2) - :>
  27. 03:41:674 (6) - you could ctrl + j this and rotate it by -10 degrees to improve the flow here
  28. 03:46:969 - i strongly dis-encourage you to use a kiai time for this strong vocal, kiai should represent stronger choruses in music not high pitched voices. Ofc it's your choice it just doesn't fit in any way, shape or form.
  29. 03:54:557 (1,2) - the rhythm here.. it's weird to say the least. The main beat start at the white tick here 03:54:733 - yet you choose to put a slider end on it, it should be more something along the lines of this rhythm, since currently it just does not fit
  30. 04:03:910 (7) - you could NC this again something new is happening
  31. 04:54:910 (4,5) - This should get much higher spacing than (6), that is where the music is intense and giving (6) that spacing just kills the emphasis entirely
  32. 05:03:910 (7) - add a new combo here and remove it here 05:04:969 (1) -

Final Words

den0saur wrote:

Cute map by the way.
Topic Starter
Nokashi

C00L wrote:

Right :roll:
Check! - Means it's been checked and nothing wrong has been found
Please ignore my note/slider placement on the timeline, i do that to show make my point more clearer
Red - Indicates that an DQ worthy/Unrankable issue has been found

General
  1. Your folder size is very big for no reason at all. The recommended size of a beatmap folder without a storyboard or a video is under 10mbs, your's is currently 14mbs. To fix this below i will link you neccessary items. // You are doing Gods work!
  2. Your bg image is not only in .png (.png basically means that the image is transparent, but since there is no transparancy the image becomes much much bigger in size because of all the rendering required) but also it's dimensions are 1680x1050. There is technically nothing wrong about those dimensions but there is no screen that holds that resolution so it will just come out distorted: in the box below you will find a .jpg (.jpg basically means that the image has no transparancy around it so therefore it requires less rendering and less space to hold the file. Quality isn't affected in the slightest if anything at all.) which will get rid of unused space and provide a good resolution for a normal size monitor. You have a choice from either 1920x1080 or 1366x768, The choice is yours: I Got the 1920x1080 resolution bg. Thanks!
  3. Your Audio Bitrate is too high - Audio bitrate of a mp3 file cannot be above 192kpbs since that's what osu supports. This file here should solve the issue Yayyy!
  4. Your map has no set background colours, was this intentional? If not then below you have a code for what i think would be very suitable colours to use:
    Woops it wasnt intentional i just forgot. Thanks!
    Colour code
    [Colours]

Just copy this and insert it between the Timings on the notepad and the hitobjects
  5. Across the whole map you use one sample and 60% volume, I do take into account that you did say hitsounds are being worked on, but just in case don't use 60% volume across the whole map, volume intensity changes eveywhere so make sure to emphasize that!Will be adressed when hitsounds are worked on
  6. You have no tags, which makes it difficult for people to search for your map if they don't know the exact name. I would recommend you adding some, here are some examples: The musics album, category of music (this case Jpop), relating artists/collabers/participants in the music piece, Original language tags, to account for english tags (this case korean i think). Those are just some ideas i'm pretty sure you can think of more. Tags can be anything in a reasonable sense. Added some
  7. Hitsound files are below 5ms of length - Your files soft-hitclap/hitnormal/hitwhistle are all unrankable since they are under 5ms, anything below 5ms may cause issues with soundcards and therefore this stuff is unrankable. Soft-Hitclap is technically rankable since it's exatcly 5ms but since there is no noise at the end of the file the total time of it comes down to 4.3 ms therefore i strongly recommend you change this and every other file i mentioned here. I'll start hitsounding from scratch with rankable hitsounds i guess LOL
  8. Your OD is extremely high for a map like this, it's only 4.8* I suggest you change it to 7.5 at least since usually insanes have OD 7-7.8, OD 8 is usually used above 5.1-2 * maps for more tension during the map and more performance points to be awarded.
Went for OD 7.5

Timing
  1. Check! , nice knowledge of music here

Hitsounds
  1. It's wip so gonna miss this out

My Joyful Love, Erica
  1. 00:01:971 (4) - this doesn't have a spacing increase to account for the stronger beat, yet this does 00:04:441 (5) - I'm assuming this was a mistake, easily fixable/changable Whoops, readjusted
  2. 00:07:441 (2,3) - I would give this the same spacing as 00:07:794 (3,4) - have, after all it's the same sounds being emphasized, and keeping (3) lower spaced just feels underemphasized and not as strong as (4) yet not a huge difference occurs I Like the contrast given by the the (3) -> (4) jump since this jump is based on the drum which in my eyes deserves a more sharp jump angle
  3. 00:10:265 (5) - NC this to show the player that a sv change has occured since when i was playing it, distuinguishing between (5) and 00:09:206 (4) - was kinda hard, putting a NC on (5) would get rid of such problems easily That is true, fixed
  4. 00:11:324 (3) - unsnapped object - Just move it a little bit to the left on the timeline xd Fixed while snapping everything after new mp3
  5. 00:15:558 (1) - i don't know why this note has smaller spacing than 00:15:205 (1,2) - even though those notes have those drums at that slider the music changes completely and it's very noticable, making the spacing very small there kind of makes the music effect vanish and not be felt as much, doing what you done here for example 00:16:793 (4) - is fantastic, try to do something similar for that pattern too. Good catch, fixed!
  6. 00:19:616 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - you could make this pattern cleaner by placing the triple just more inside the 3 notes that make a triangular shape, highlighting the tirple and placing it at x:71 y:275 would do Weew i see you are a man of culture as well, fixed
  7. 00:20:499 (1) - you could rotate this by -20 to better flow imo Why not, fixed
  8. 00:27:028 (5) - you could nc this since something different from the previous 5 notes has begun, placing a NC would emphasize that and also make the gradually increasing spacing stand out more This was actually initially NCed, i really dont know why it isnt
  9. 00:43:792 (1,2) - these vocals are much stronger than 00:43:439 (1,2) - so you could increase the spacing to show that increase Sure!
  10. 00:48:380 (1) - Off screen - This note is off screen on the mod HR, you need to move it somewhere since this kind of stuff isn't allowed owo, rip my blanket
  11. 00:54:910 (3,4,5) - stronger beats happen at (3) and (5) therefore keeping the spacing here so low and the same is kinda meh, just make (3) and (5) stand out with spacing and that's all I Feel like the emphasis on 3 is fine as it is, however i did tweak the 5
  12. 01:00:380 (3) - this note again is strogner than 01:00:204 (2) - therefore increasing it's spacing is a good idea to make the sounds on it stand out Done
  13. 01:07:616 (1) - you may want to nc this since new snapping and rhythm is introduced, keeping it the same combo will be confusing first time round and will affect gameplay yup
  14. 01:20:674 (9) - i don't understand why this note has such high spacing compared to the rest, the song through out all of these was more or less the same intensity with spikes here and there but (9) isn't one of them, if anything it should be (7) and (8) containing higher spacing since the guitar is building up on those notes. Also leaving (9) so close to 01:20:851 (1) - leaves (1) practically unemphesized because of that, yet it has a huge downbeat on it and should be accounted for Tried something that emphasized 7 8 more and 9 less
  15. 01:21:910 (4) - vocals here take over the main beat, so maintaining the constant 1/2 sliders won't work as well, try this rhythm, and if you want to think of something that doesn't require a lot of changing try this pattern, it fits really well imo with the music and gameplay isn't affected, and if it is it's because of the vocals actually standing out this time Good point!
  16. 01:33:557 (5) - i'm guessing you wanted this slider to go alongside the vocals but tbh with you, it doesn't do a very good job of it since on the end of the vocals there is a snare and putting dominant sounds on non clickable objects doesn't provide good feedback, You could remove the reverse arrow of that slider and just place a note on the white tick, something like this could work, if yo do however decide to that make sure (1) on the screen shot gets a NC Dude nice
  17. 01:37:086 (1,2) - I think it would be a nice addition to add a red anchor in the middle of these 2 sliders and curve it just a little, like this, that way you will distuinguish the strong snares on those 2 sliders from fainter sounds here 01:36:380 (1,2) - However that would be the only instance in the map that i introduce a red anchored slider, so rip consistency, its fine as it is with the sv increase in my opinion
  18. 01:47:674 (1) - you could rotate this by -60 for better flow from (10) and into (2) Fair enough
  19. 02:05:145 (3,4,5) - you could move this pattern down a little to avoid that nasty overlap with 02:04:616 (1) - the absolute madman
  20. 02:08:498 (1,2) - these notes get the smaller DS from this whole pattern yet this is where the vocals come to it's peak so decreasing the spacing is kinda done wrong here, if anything you shouldn't have used as high spacing for 02:08:145 (1,2) - a quick pattern change or something similar would resolve this easily, i won't provide any screens since i'm sure you can figure this out ;) Good catch, fixed
  21. 02:56:498 (7) - just as a nice addition to the music you could NC these to make the stronger vocals stand out more and space it just a bit more Tweaked
  22. 02:58:880 (3,4) - tbh with you introducing something like this so late into a map is a very bad idea, correct me if i'm wrong but this is the first time in the whole map you used something like this, the stream jump that is. Unless you want to go through any complicated changes i recommend you to just move these 2 notes close to the slider so that they are attached rather than jumpy. Something like this 02:52:969 (2,3,4) - just not stacked at the end (optional ofc) but same spacing just different position. That would make this section look less scattered and less random and more organised. Remember a map is based around things that have been introduced near the start, so making something new through out the middle of the map is very random and may seem a mistake/error. Although there are instances where something new being introduced would be very appropriate, but that is very rare and only happens on songs that drastically change through out the whole song. So one section could be a pop music section another heavy metal section (random example) then using a change in mapping style and all rhythms known to the player so far would change, and surprisingly they should be then changed since something major has just happened. Whilst using something new during something that is more or less repeating in intensity may put people off and is just wrong to do. I totally agree, fixed all instances
  23. 03:00:645 (4,5) - ^ same for all other similar patterns like this ^
  24. 03:10:969 (5) - please NC this, a new stronger section in the music has started keeping the same combo colours/count is making it not seem as strong as it should be woah how did i miss this
  25. 03:33:380 (1) - you could NC this too since something new is happening again Yup
  26. 03:34:969 (1) - you could easily polish this slider up by making slight adjustments, personally i find it easier putting a red anchor in the middle of a slider like that and from then using the 2 normal anchors to adjust the angle, but if you prefer that method then that's fine, just currently it looks rather sharpy than curvy like it should. If you change this also make sure you fix the blanket with 03:36:027 (2) - :> :>
  27. 03:41:674 (6) - you could ctrl + j this and rotate it by -10 degrees to improve the flow here nice one
  28. 03:46:969 - i strongly dis-encourage you to use a kiai time for this strong vocal, kiai should represent stronger choruses in music not high pitched voices. Ofc it's your choice it just doesn't fit in any way, shape or form. I was gonna remove it anyway, it was put on purpose by me because hanatan has the purest voice ever recorded, i really like hanatan, like a lot
  29. 03:54:557 (1,2) - the rhythm here.. it's weird to say the least. The main beat start at the white tick here 03:54:733 - yet you choose to put a slider end on it, it should be more something along the lines of this rhythm, since currently it just does not fit Emphasizing the snares on the red ticks here, i feel like they are the strongest in the measure
  30. 04:03:910 (7) - you could NC this again something new is happening Alright
  31. 04:54:910 (4,5) - This should get much higher spacing than (6), that is where the music is intense and giving (6) that spacing just kills the emphasis entirely True true
  32. 05:03:910 (7) - add a new combo here and remove it here 05:04:969 (1) - Alright

Final Words

den0saur wrote:

Cute map by the way.
Thank you so much, really helpful mod
Lulu-
after delaying this 3409578 times
here it comes

[General]

Japanese Metadata (taken from album): YURiCa/花たん - ERiCa
Romanized Metadata: YURiCa / Hanatan - ERiCa

Tags to add: SCGA-00054, Subcul-rise Record, OSTER project, ユリカ, Utaite
Remove current tags

Might wanna check this, this could come from the new mp3
[Joy]

00:01:852 (3,4) - You should either adjust the DS here, or 00:04:323 (4,5) , as the intensity in these parts is basically the same. The distance is also visually confusing for the same reasons, so I suggest to fix this.

00:27:882 (1) - Preeeeeeetty sure this is unwanted, move 1 onto the downbeat

I think the rhythm choices you've made for the vocal sections aren't as optimal as they could be. They cause breaks which may get confusing and are inconsistent, so I recommend choosing other rhythms for better general emphasis, consistency and playability.

Here are a few examples:

00:38:544 -

00:39:956 -

01:00:603 (4) - As you're emphasizing the bass with these 00:58:838 (3,4) , I strongly recommend you to change this into a 1/1 slider. There are several other circless in this part at the end of patterns that you could change to sliders as well.

01:33:956 (2,3,4,5) - The drum on 3 is significantly stronger than the ones on 4 and 5, so you should adjust the spacing here to make your emphasis more consistent. Also I kinda dislike the way 5 is arranged, try playing around with ctrl+g.

02:27:779 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - This spacing feels a bit too overdone imo, turning it down would make this part feel more natural.

03:11:544 (4) - The sliderend is offscreen

03:14:897 (5,6) - You should find a way to visually indicate that there's no 1/4 interval between them, so it becomes more predictable for the player. Also put an NC on 6

03:23:720 (1) - Use grid snap for this to make it cleaner and easier to blanket with 2

03:32:191 (1,2) - I would make the slider shapes more symmetrical, they kinda look off like this.

03:48:250 (5,6,7) - Maybe place a bit more to the right so there's no overlap with 1 anymore.

03:56:191 - I'd add a kiai here, because this part is as intense as the first one.

05:03:956 (7) - Please either make this more symmetrical, change 05:03:603 (6) , or change this slider's shape. It looks very unclean in its current state.

05:05:015 (1,2,3,4,1) - You should lower the spacing here, because the drums here are very light, while this burst has the same spacing as all the others in the map. It would give this part a nice touch.

05:15:250 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - Don't be afraid of making this more spaced, the first time this buildup happens in the song your jumps were spaced perfectly, but now they're not intense enough to match the song. Increase the DS by at least .4 for better results. 05:15:426 (2,3) This overlap is off btw

rank this already thank
Topic Starter
Nokashi
you the best fam
Lulu-
no u
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Lulu- wrote:

after delaying this 3409578 times
here it comes oh shit here come dat mod

[General]

Japanese Metadata (taken from album): YURiCa/花たん - ERiCa
Romanized Metadata: YURiCa / Hanatan - ERiCa All ranked sets either have YURiCa as its own or Hanatan as its own, so for consistency with them i might keep hanatan only and keep yurica at tags for easy searching. I Will consult some people on it though

Tags to add: SCGA-00054, Subcul-rise Record, OSTER project, ユリカ, Utaite
Remove current tags

Might wanna check this, this could come from the new mp3
Fixed all
[Joy]

00:01:852 (3,4) - You should either adjust the DS here, or 00:04:323 (4,5) , as the intensity in these parts is basically the same. The distance is also visually confusing for the same reasons, so I suggest to fix this. Adjusted

00:27:882 (1) - Preeeeeeetty sure this is unwanted, move 1 onto the downbeat Done

I think the rhythm choices you've made for the vocal sections aren't as optimal as they could be. They cause breaks which may get confusing and are inconsistent, so I recommend choosing other rhythms for better general emphasis, consistency and playability. Since i focused on instruments in previous measures i like to make a smooth switch to vocals, so for a stanza i focused on instruments while the vocal was still going, and then did the switch with the jumps here 00:43:485 (1) -

01:00:603 (4) - As you're emphasizing the bass with these 00:58:838 (3,4) , I strongly recommend you to change this into a 1/1 slider. There are several other circless in this part at the end of patterns that you could change to sliders as well. True, fixed

01:33:956 (2,3,4,5) - The drum on 3 is significantly stronger than the ones on 4 and 5, so you should adjust the spacing here to make your emphasis more consistent. Also I kinda dislike the way 5 is arranged, try playing around with ctrl+g. Fixed

02:27:779 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - This spacing feels a bit too overdone imo, turning it down would make this part feel more natural. Toned it down a bit

03:11:544 (4) - The sliderend is offscreen Muh blanket

03:14:897 (5,6) - You should find a way to visually indicate that there's no 1/4 interval between them, so it becomes more predictable for the player. Also put an NC on 6 Made 03:14:897 (5) - a 1/2. Also i NCed

03:23:720 (1) - Use grid snap for this to make it cleaner and easier to blanket with 2 Tried

03:32:191 (1,2) - I would make the slider shapes more symmetrical, they kinda look off like this. Yep fixed

03:48:250 (5,6,7) - Maybe place a bit more to the right so there's no overlap with 1 anymore. Yeah that was pretty ugly

03:56:191 - I'd add a kiai here, because this part is as intense as the first one. I Thought i did. I Guess i removed by accident

05:03:956 (7) - Please either make this more symmetrical, change 05:03:603 (6) , or change this slider's shape. It looks very unclean in its current state. Yep polished

05:05:015 (1,2,3,4,1) - You should lower the spacing here, because the drums here are very light, while this burst has the same spacing as all the others in the map. It would give this part a nice touch. Made it more dense, good catch

05:15:250 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - Don't be afraid of making this more spaced, the first time this buildup happens in the song your jumps were spaced perfectly, but now they're not intense enough to match the song. Increase the DS by at least .4 for better results. 05:15:426 (2,3) This overlap is off btw B U F F E D B O I S

rank this already thank
Mir
can you fucking finish this fucking map's hitsoudns so ica nckfetgbogdmgf it thattnk youi

FHURRY UP RANK A REAL MAP THIST IME
Lulu-
blanket mod pt. 2 (no kds)

[- the nitpicking -]

02:03:956 (3,5) - pixel

02:15:603 (1,3) - ^

02:18:250 (2,1) - off

02:21:426 (1,2) - should be equidistant to 2

02:24:956 (3,5) - an abomination

02:41:720 (2,6) - jesus

02:48:073 (2,4) - off

02:54:426 (2,4) - kill me tbh

03:07:044 (2,3,4,5,6,7,9) - painful

03:09:956 (2,4) - .

03:17:368 (3,1,2) -

03:40:309 (4,3) - this is kinda off

03:42:779 (3,4,5,6) - copy paste 3 and 4 for 5 and 6, would make it look more consistent

03:52:838 (6,2) - moving 6's white node further down would make this look nicer

04:01:838 (1,3) - would be better if 1 was more curvy

04:08:720 (2,4) - try to improve this

04:20:720 (6,7) - off

04:23:720 (4,1) - ^

04:43:838 (4,1,3) - curve 1 more?

04:49:838 (1,3) - off

04:51:073 (1,3,4,5) - ^

05:00:956 (8,1) - this slider is desperately screaming for help

05:17:368 (4,5) - didn't i tell you to fix this jump

05:17:368 (4) - x:77|y:210

05:17:544 (5) - x:472|y:82

now go and rank this
Celektus
Here's the code for your Hitsounds requested by Lulu- I think (lewdlu#0849 on discord) I only muted extended sliders that don't skip any in my opinion strong drum sounds and I used sample set 2 sometimes when I wanted to use whistles for the Melody instead of the Kick drums so you might want to copy some samples like the soft-hitnormal and call it soft-hitnormal2 so those sounds appear in those sections too or add new sample for those parts

Code
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 107675
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 67616,67880,68145,71851,117072,133792,182498,202263,217792,228204,229969,258027,301969,304969,306027,308674,313439
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.64

[Metadata]
Title:ERiCa
TitleUnicode:ERiCa
Artist:Hanatan
ArtistUnicode:花たん
Creator:Nokashi
Version:Hitsounding
Source:
Tags:花たん yurica jpop SCGA-00054 Subcul-rise Record OSTER project ユリカ Utaite
BeatmapID:1214548
BeatmapSetID:573290

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:3.8
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"flowers.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
794,-133.333333333333,7,2,2,20,0,0
5205,-133.333333333333,7,2,2,30,0,0
7852,-133.333333333333,7,2,2,30,0,0
9617,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,30,0,0
10323,-100,5,2,1,60,0,0
30441,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,60,0,0
30793,-133.333333333333,7,2,2,40,0,0
32382,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,40,0,0
32911,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,30,0,0
33441,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,40,0,0
33970,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,50,0,0
34499,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,60,0,0
35205,-133.333333333333,7,2,1,70,0,0
35721,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,30,0,0
56544,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
58220,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
58309,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
67662,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
67838,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
67926,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
68103,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
68191,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
68897,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
72338,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
72426,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
74544,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,40,0,0
75250,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,50,0,0
78338,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,5,0,0
78426,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,50,0,0
80897,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
81162,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
81250,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
83632,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
83720,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
86456,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
86544,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
94926,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
95015,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
97132,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,40,0,0
97838,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
98103,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
98191,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
107720,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,25,0,0
109044,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
109132,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
127750,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,1
127838,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
131720,-200,4,2,2,30,0,0
133132,-200,4,2,2,30,0,0
135603,-200,4,2,1,30,0,0
135956,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
136220,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
136309,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
136485,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
136662,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
136838,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
137015,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
143279,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
143368,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
146103,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
146191,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
148926,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
149015,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
151750,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
151838,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
154309,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
157044,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
157132,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
159868,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
159956,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
162691,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
162779,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
165515,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
165603,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
171162,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
171250,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
173985,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
174073,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
176103,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
176191,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
176897,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,60,0,0
199750,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,5,0,0
199838,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,60,0,0
200897,-166.666666666667,4,2,2,30,0,0
202309,-166.666666666667,4,2,1,30,0,0
202485,-166.666666666667,4,2,2,30,0,0
218191,-142.857142857143,4,2,1,30,0,0
218544,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
218897,-125,4,2,1,50,0,0
219250,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,60,0,0
221985,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,5,0,0
222073,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,60,0,0
227015,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,60,0,0
230544,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
230809,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
230897,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
236191,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
247750,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,1
247838,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
253397,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,1
253485,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
258691,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,5,0,1
258779,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
275720,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
275897,-200,4,2,2,40,0,0
279603,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
279956,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
280309,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
280485,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
280662,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
280838,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
281015,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
289309,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
289485,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
289662,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
289838,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
290191,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
292926,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
293015,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
294868,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
294956,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
295132,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
295309,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
295485,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
295838,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
300603,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
300779,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
300956,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
301132,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
305015,-200,4,2,1,60,0,0
305368,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
315250,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,30,0,0
315779,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
316309,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
316838,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
317544,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
50,141,794,6,0,L|60:249,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,51,1676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,19,1852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,83,2029,2,0,P|303:95|360:75,2,105.000004005432
428,12,3088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
355,79,3264,2,0,L|365:194,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,24,4146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,72,4323,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,143,4499,2,0,P|360:158|414:135,2,105.000004005432,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
148,232,5558,5,4,0:2:0:0:
148,232,5646,1,4,0:2:0:0:
148,232,5735,2,0,L|138:343,1,105.000004005432,6|2,0:2|3:3,0:0:0:0:
311,358,6264,2,0,P|260:376|198:360,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,282,6793,1,2,3:3:0:0:
352,288,6970,6,0,P|382:316|387:384,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,282,7499,2,0,L|257:216,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,176,7852,1,8,0:2:0:0:
352,288,8029,1,10,0:2:0:0:
390,129,8205,6,0,P|369:109|332:98,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,116,8558,1,2,3:3:0:0:
450,177,8735,2,0,L|439:57,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,47,9264,2,0,L|347:102,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,3:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,288,9617,5,2,0:0:0:0:
312,196,9793,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,352,9970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,116,10146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,288,10323,6,0,L|407:292,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,196,10499,2,0,L|182:199,1,35
362,117,10676,6,0,P|331:47|269:27,1,140,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,80,11205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,116,11382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,98,11558,2,0,P|111:62|128:27,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,162,11911,2,0,L|190:285,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,292,12264,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,362,12441,2,0,P|296:369|336:358,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,280,12793,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,376,12970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
483,226,13146,6,0,L|470:78,2,140,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,280,14029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,219,14205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,151,14382,2,0,P|420:219|397:283,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,312,14911,5,8,0:0:0:0:
325,219,15088,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,279,15264,5,10,0:0:0:0:
256,172,15441,1,10,0:0:0:0:
173,342,15617,6,8,P|236:365|304:338,2,140,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,228,16499,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,264,16676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
78,293,16852,2,0,L|91:141,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,69,17382,2,0,P|104:59|67:61,1,70
8,132,17735,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,220,17911,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,124,18088,6,0,P|214:56|160:-12,2,140,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,200,18970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,68,19146,1,2,0:0:0:0:
201,214,19323,2,0,P|186:254|151:278,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,282,19676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
78,282,19764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
78,282,19852,1,10,0:0:0:0:
120,200,20029,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,372,20205,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,224,20382,1,10,0:0:0:0:
181,285,20558,6,0,P|251:295|320:248,2,140,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,112,21441,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,200,21617,1,2,0:0:0:0:
75,53,21793,2,0,P|138:32|207:78,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,162,22323,2,0,P|302:168|340:160,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,96,22676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,236,22852,1,8,0:0:0:0:
373,54,23029,6,0,L|516:66,2,140,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,60,23911,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,8,24088,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,128,24264,2,0,L|294:197,1,70,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,324,24617,1,10,0:0:0:0:
308,324,24705,1,10,0:0:0:0:
308,324,24793,1,10,0:0:0:0:
372,232,24970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,372,25146,1,2,0:0:0:0:
294,197,25323,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,316,25499,6,0,P|244:340|331:305,2,140,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,215,26382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,288,26558,1,2,0:0:0:0:
81,148,26735,2,0,P|114:136|160:142,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,211,27088,5,10,0:0:0:0:
127,215,27264,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,129,27441,1,10,0:0:0:0:
172,288,27617,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,64,27793,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,129,27970,6,0,P|279:191|183:202,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,52,28499,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,52,28588,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,52,28676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,228,28852,1,2,0:2:0:0:
316,135,29029,1,2,0:2:0:0:
367,269,29205,6,0,L|219:281,1,140,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,29735,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,376,29911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,212,30088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,315,30264,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,210,30441,6,0,P|140:156|91:129,2,105.000004005432,6|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,294,31322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,381,31498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,220,31676,2,0,P|163:208|218:229,2,105.000004005432,2|0|2,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,280,32557,1,4,0:3:0:0:
40,280,32910,5,6,0:0:0:0:
128,236,33088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,336,33263,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,168,33441,5,2,0:0:0:0:
192,300,33616,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,280,33792,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,180,33969,5,2,0:0:0:0:
164,380,34145,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,116,34322,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,244,34498,5,2,0:0:0:0:
92,52,34676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,120,34851,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,108,35029,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,0,35204,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,0,35721,6,0,L|338:119,2,105.000004005432,6|0|0,0:2|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,28,36603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,36779,2,0,L|406:32,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,165,37132,6,0,P|341:181|400:150,1,105.000004005432,0|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
468,156,37662,2,0,L|477:263,1,105.000004005432
408,320,38191,1,0,0:3:0:0:
488,360,38368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,227,38544,6,0,P|434:228|476:260,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,284,39426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,320,39603,1,0,0:3:0:0:
260,344,39779,2,0,P|235:298|243:247,2,105.000004005432
249,195,40838,2,0,L|242:253,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,344,41191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
161,307,41368,6,0,P|110:323|53:299,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,184,42250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,248,42426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,248,42603,2,0,P|266:197|258:141,1,105.000004005432
176,40,43132,2,0,L|181:99,1,52.5000020027161
172,184,43485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,200,43662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,96,43838,5,0,0:0:0:0:
114,119,44015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
66,279,44191,6,0,P|22:248|11:184,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,200,44720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,263,44897,2,0,L|139:378,1,105.000004005432
228,383,45426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,270,45603,6,0,P|201:252|140:270,1,105.000004005432
304,344,46132,2,0,P|356:357|407:337,1,105.000004005432
436,256,46662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,175,46838,5,8,0:0:0:0:
342,175,46926,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,175,47015,2,0,L|352:298,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,47,47897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,131,48073,2,0,L|485:135,1,52.5000020027161
440,38,48426,2,0,L|332:47,1,105.000004005432
238,80,48956,2,0,P|216:60|200:28,1,52.5000020027161
340,72,49309,2,0,P|342:99|328:134,1,52.5000020027161
286,230,49662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
269,151,49838,6,0,P|316:156|364:206,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,280,50368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,347,50544,2,0,P|364:365|421:336,1,105.000004005432
472,272,51073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,175,51250,6,0,L|358:294,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,216,51779,2,0,L|246:104,1,105.000004005432,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,20,52309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,56,52485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
175,163,52662,6,0,L|164:282,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,80,53544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,159,53720,2,0,L|182:164,1,52.5000020027161
288,82,54073,6,0,P|235:67|187:80,1,105.000004005432
324,161,54603,2,0,P|345:149|364:124,1,52.5000020027161
288,0,54956,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,82,55132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,36,55309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,92,55485,6,0,L|482:207,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,36,56368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,161,56544,2,0,L|330:232,1,52.5000020027161
381,282,56897,2,0,P|328:267|273:286,1,105.000004005432
216,336,57426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,364,57603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,249,57779,2,0,P|160:272|133:341,1,131.25000500679
92,368,58309,6,0,L|83:268,1,78.7500030040742,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,252,58662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,178,58838,2,0,L|206:172,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,59191,2,0,L|25:116,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,121,59720,6,0,P|276:161|256:229,1,105.000004005432
204,280,60250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,360,60426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,220,60603,2,0,P|212:197|159:208,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,248,61132,6,0,P|398:265|440:248,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,176,61662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,120,61838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,52,62015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,8,62191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,8,62544,6,0,L|304:17,1,105.000004005432
228,56,63073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,144,63250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,100,63426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,192,63603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,63956,6,0,L|277:311,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,351,64485,2,0,P|199:320|197:281,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,301,64838,2,0,P|353:331|333:357,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,170,65368,6,0,P|271:154|325:169,1,105.000004005432
392,224,65897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
431,84,66073,2,0,L|436:137,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,228,66426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,304,66603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,213,66779,6,0,L|403:225,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,304,67309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,364,67485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,368,67662,6,0,P|242:357|220:331,1,70,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,216,67926,2,0,P|298:250|290:284,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,168,68191,6,0,L|367:184,1,140,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,159,68720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
429,81,68897,2,0,P|404:97|383:132,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,91,69250,2,0,P|505:65|494:36,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,10,69603,6,0,L|391:125,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,204,70132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
411,303,70309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,268,70485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
480,248,70662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,248,71015,6,0,P|497:295|475:365,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,384,71544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
411,303,71720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
321,181,71897,2,0,L|333:320,1,131.25000500679,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,384,72426,6,0,P|397:365|411:339,2,52.5000020027161,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,376,72956,2,0,P|261:356|250:320,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,73309,2,0,L|333:323,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,148,73838,6,0,L|244:275,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,304,74368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,204,74544,2,0,L|154:210,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,357,74897,2,0,L|33:363,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,264,75250,5,2,0:0:0:0:
83,204,75426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
7,68,75603,2,0,L|14:155,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,0,75956,2,0,L|138:79,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,157,76309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
369,61,76485,6,0,P|312:40|241:69,1,125.999996154785,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,219,77015,2,0,L|189:135,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,80,77368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,128,77544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,272,77720,2,0,L|108:184,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,151,78073,6,0,L|277:262,1,94.499997116089,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,280,78426,2,0,P|225:293|190:288,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,79,78779,2,0,P|281:71|321:78,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,136,79132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,208,79309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,52,79485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
480,88,79662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,72,79838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,12,80015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,12,80103,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,12,80191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,212,80368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
480,88,80544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
500,256,80720,1,4,0:3:0:0:
306,318,80897,6,0,P|340:306|391:323,1,78.7500030040742,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,336,81250,2,0,P|480:333|504:320,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,203,81603,2,0,L|452:256,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,316,81956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,240,82132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,120,82309,6,0,P|336:136|272:112,2,105.000004005432,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,24,83191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
474,113,83368,2,0,L|465:204,1,78.7500030040742
413,245,83720,6,0,P|465:236|513:254,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,316,84250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
353,292,84426,2,0,L|363:172,1,105.000004005432
308,120,84956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,240,85132,6,0,L|264:295,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,343,85485,2,0,L|353:292,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,85838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,102,86015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,179,86191,2,0,L|274:187,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,86544,6,0,P|399:176|429:118,1,105.000004005432,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,40,87073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
422,218,87250,2,0,L|417:273,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,358,87603,2,0,L|506:290,1,52.5000020027161
345,301,87956,6,0,P|383:341|448:343,1,105.000004005432,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,270,88485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,258,88662,2,0,P|269:284|269:319,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,382,89015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,304,89191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,373,89368,6,0,L|337:383,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,304,89897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,274,90073,2,0,P|203:322|220:382,1,105.000004005432
344,180,90779,6,0,P|355:129|338:80,1,105.000004005432,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,91309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,132,91485,2,0,P|248:140|284:132,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,60,91838,2,0,P|139:54|104:64,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,136,92191,6,0,L|22:24,1,105.000004005432,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,132,92720,2,0,L|129:203,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,296,93073,2,0,L|43:240,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,136,93426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,259,93603,6,0,P|145:259|180:237,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,210,93956,2,0,P|261:200|234:197,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,259,94309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,164,94485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,291,94662,2,0,P|163:324|113:338,1,78.7500030040742
80,328,95015,6,0,P|106:338|137:336,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,276,95368,2,0,P|256:245|230:220,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,359,95720,2,0,L|334:369,1,105.000004005432
412,372,96250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
508,260,96426,6,0,L|502:319,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,372,96779,2,0,L|405:300,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,124,97132,6,0,L|465:199,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,211,97485,2,0,L|293:131,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,0,97838,6,0,L|382:111,1,105,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,149,98191,2,0,P|258:157|217:145,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,72,98544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
137,152,98720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
73,108,98897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,52,99073,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,220,99250,5,2,0:0:0:0:
149,72,99426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
65,188,99603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
85,32,99779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,32,99868,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,32,99956,1,8,0:0:0:0:
137,152,100132,1,8,0:3:0:0:
1,140,100309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
73,108,100485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
13,279,100662,6,0,L|1:135,1,140,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,32,101191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,181,101368,2,0,P|88:195|52:191,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,116,101720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
241,192,101897,2,0,P|275:202|317:192,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,124,102250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,272,102426,5,2,0:0:0:0:
173,128,102603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,128,102691,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,128,102779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,331,102956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
50,219,103132,2,0,L|121:225,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,275,103485,6,0,P|376:242|378:155,2,140,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,228,104368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,340,104544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
302,126,104720,2,0,L|309:213,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,116,105073,2,0,L|175:36,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,8,105426,5,2,0:0:0:0:
277,8,105515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,8,105603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,126,105779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,60,105956,1,8,0:0:0:0:
317,240,106132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
237,76,106309,5,2,0:0:0:0:
385,148,106485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
385,148,106573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
385,148,106662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,168,106838,1,8,0:3:0:0:
189,168,106926,1,8,0:3:0:0:
189,168,107015,1,8,0:3:0:0:
277,8,107191,1,4,0:3:0:0:
229,256,107368,1,4,0:3:0:0:
153,88,107544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
385,148,107720,6,0,P|428:112|430:53,2,105.000004005432,2|2|2,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
296,211,108603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
445,288,108779,2,0,L|437:200,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,88,109132,6,0,P|363:75|309:134,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,252,109662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,358,109838,2,0,L|179:349,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,232,110191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,336,110368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,253,110544,6,0,P|214:211|193:171,1,77.0000023498536,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,92,110897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,232,111073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,232,111162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,232,111250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,8,111426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,84,111603,2,0,P|275:93|320:78,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,64,111956,6,0,L|454:231,2,154.000004699707,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,4,112838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,144,113015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,256,113191,6,0,L|256:249,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,308,113544,2,0,L|463:403,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,348,113897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,348,113985,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,348,114073,1,8,0:0:0:0:
429,220,114250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
199,196,114426,2,0,P|180:232|187:278,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,154,114779,6,0,L|341:-5,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,91,115309,2,0,P|269:102|320:83,1,77.0000023498536,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,48,115662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
398,224,115838,2,0,P|362:236|314:224,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,91,116191,6,0,L|218:250,1,154.000004699707,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,372,116720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
114,231,116897,6,0,P|165:258|225:239,2,115.50000352478,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,24,117603,6,0,L|173:178,1,154.000004699707,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,112,118132,2,0,P|44:124|88:112,1,77.0000023498536,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,48,118485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,178,118662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,24,118838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
251,221,119015,6,0,P|291:228|329:214,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,124,119368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,152,119544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,17,119720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
407,247,119897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
407,247,119985,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,247,120073,2,0,L|398:346,1,77.0000023498536,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,323,120426,6,0,P|330:298|406:329,1,154.000004699707,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,380,120956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
341,278,121132,2,0,P|369:255|410:251,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,323,121485,2,0,P|220:321|188:295,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,124,121838,6,0,L|320:215,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,124,122191,2,0,L|168:24,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,8,122544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,200,122720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,43,122897,2,0,P|132:35|172:50,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,265,123250,6,0,L|127:97,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,20,123779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,184,123956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,56,124132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,164,124309,2,0,P|231:203|257:248,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,124662,6,0,P|419:50|408:12,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,125015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,175,125191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
435,175,125279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,175,125368,2,0,P|469:161|494:116,1,77.0000023498536,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,227,125720,2,0,L|353:322,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,372,126073,5,6,0:0:0:0:
276,352,126250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,264,126426,5,12,0:0:0:0:
304,364,126603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,190,126779,5,12,0:0:0:0:
464,372,126956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,184,127132,5,6,0:0:0:0:
492,264,127309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,76,127485,2,0,L|414:202,1,115.50000352478,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,127838,5,12,0:0:0:0:
508,148,128015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
492,264,128191,5,12,0:0:0:0:
426,76,128368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,296,128544,5,12,0:0:0:0:
508,148,128720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,22,128897,2,0,P|348:94|402:154,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,148,129426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,288,129603,2,0,L|434:391,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,280,129956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
391,153,130132,6,0,P|433:145|482:164,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,184,130485,2,0,P|196:192|148:176,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,56,130838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,56,130926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,56,131015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,240,131191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,128,131368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,328,131544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,196,131720,6,0,P|217:188|179:197,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,299,132250,2,0,P|134:336|118:379,2,70
56,236,133132,6,0,L|49:311,1,70,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,367,133662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,323,133838,2,0,P|209:295|200:259,2,52.5,2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,209,134544,6,0,P|203:196|240:205,1,70,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,260,135073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,260,135603,5,2,0:0:0:0:
352,120,135779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,326,135956,2,0,P|287:342|226:314,1,105,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,300,136309,5,10,0:0:0:0:
352,120,136485,1,10,0:0:0:0:
400,264,136662,5,10,0:0:0:0:
264,100,136838,1,10,0:0:0:0:
288,260,137015,1,10,0:0:0:0:
288,260,137368,6,0,P|240:292|159:287,2,140,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,136,138250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,184,138426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,197,138603,6,0,P|410:165|410:117,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,0,138956,2,0,P|353:34|365:73,1,70,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,168,139309,2,0,P|486:90|442:54,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,84,139838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,136,140015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,220,140191,6,0,P|265:238|193:208,2,140,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,244,141073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,312,141250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
413,161,141426,6,0,P|458:162|493:185,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,290,141779,2,0,P|475:317|431:326,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,208,142132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,208,142220,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,208,142309,1,8,0:3:0:0:
360,316,142485,1,8,0:3:0:0:
424,144,142662,1,4,0:3:0:0:
432,244,142838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,113,143015,6,0,P|375:114|438:163,1,105,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,156,143368,2,0,L|458:76,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,113,143720,2,0,L|320:196,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,120,144073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,9,144250,6,0,L|245:88,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,274,144603,2,0,L|186:194,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,113,144956,2,0,P|347:171|308:242,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,204,145485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,168,145662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,330,145838,6,0,P|207:358|140:340,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,337,146191,2,0,P|94:329|54:337,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,221,146544,2,0,P|38:230|77:220,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,120,146897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,248,147073,6,0,L|238:84,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,16,147603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,104,147779,1,4,0:0:0:0:
396,104,147868,1,8,0:3:0:0:
396,104,147956,1,8,0:3:0:0:
244,32,148132,5,4,0:3:0:0:
164,80,148309,1,4,0:3:0:0:
172,172,148485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,248,148662,6,0,P|278:261|332:244,1,105,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,244,149015,2,0,L|401:315,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,378,149368,2,0,L|286:298,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,176,149720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,104,149897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,231,150073,6,0,L|182:310,1,70,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,362,150426,2,0,L|91:266,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,161,150779,2,0,L|186:252,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,204,151132,2,0,L|75:112,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,47,151485,6,0,P|211:32|270:53,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,151838,2,0,P|331:75|371:70,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,18,152191,2,0,P|471:10|437:16,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,168,152544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
477,93,152720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,253,152897,5,4,0:0:0:0:
387,77,153073,2,0,L|393:-2,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,44,153426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,44,153515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,44,153603,1,8,0:3:0:0:
308,132,153779,1,8,0:3:0:0:
191,164,153956,2,0,P|152:157|115:165,1,70,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,272,154309,5,12,0:0:0:0:
152,240,154485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,376,154662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
72,204,154838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,312,155015,5,8,0:0:0:0:
16,272,155191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,120,155368,5,8,0:0:0:0:
92,296,155544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
36,116,155720,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,204,155897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
8,192,156073,5,8,0:0:0:0:
112,28,156250,1,8,0:3:0:0:
240,100,156426,1,8,0:3:0:0:
136,120,156603,1,8,0:3:0:0:
286,12,156779,2,0,L|405:22,1,105,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,24,157132,5,6,0:0:0:0:
496,136,157309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,96,157485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,96,157573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,96,157662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,256,157838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,120,158015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,120,158103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,120,158191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
508,212,158368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,184,158544,5,0,0:0:0:0:
380,352,158720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,256,158897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,220,159073,1,4,0:3:0:0:
260,220,159162,1,4,0:3:0:0:
260,220,159250,1,4,0:3:0:0:
328,280,159426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,128,159603,2,0,P|206:140|168:192,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,207,159956,6,0,L|126:143,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,154,160309,2,0,L|48:82,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,36,160662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
199,4,160838,2,0,L|250:8,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,161191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,5,161368,6,0,L|414:76,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,157,161720,2,0,L|488:97,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,80,161985,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,80,162073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,156,162250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,234,162426,2,0,P|477:241|440:230,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,249,162779,6,0,L|387:308,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,360,163132,2,0,P|392:348|452:372,1,105.000004005432,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,312,163662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
393,249,163838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,360,164015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,216,164191,5,0,0:0:0:0:
472,216,164279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,216,164368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,311,164544,2,0,P|316:285|308:241,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,232,164809,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,232,164897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,136,165073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,88,165250,2,0,P|212:100|160:84,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,83,165603,6,0,P|96:67|43:83,1,105.000004005432,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,160,166132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,232,166309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
20,351,166485,2,0,L|10:239,1,105.000004005432,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,144,167015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,144,167103,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,144,167191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,296,167368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,176,167544,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,216,167720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,76,167897,5,2,0:0:0:0:
252,96,168073,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,12,168250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,176,168426,2,0,P|264:184|328:144,1,105.000004005432,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,80,168956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,17,169132,2,0,L|236:22,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,97,169485,2,0,L|230:102,1,52.5000020027161,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,88,169838,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,88,169926,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,88,170015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,154,170191,2,0,L|294:221,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,291,170544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
417,230,170720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
501,282,170897,2,0,P|516:240|510:199,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,176,171250,6,0,L|495:120,1,52.5000020027161,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,18,171603,2,0,L|382:133,1,105.000004005432,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,172132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
492,176,172309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,272,172485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,196,172662,6,0,P|334:231|345:270,1,52.5000020027161,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,334,173015,2,0,L|359:339,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,344,173279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,344,173368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,360,173544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
141,333,173720,2,0,L|37:342,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,324,174073,6,0,P|17:293|24:264,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,129,174426,2,0,P|120:184|101:237,1,105.000004005432,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,88,174956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,176,175132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,175309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,136,175485,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,136,175573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,136,175662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,164,175838,2,0,P|281:172|329:154,1,78.7500030040742,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,140,176191,5,2,0:0:0:0:
404,72,176368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,168,176544,5,8,0:0:0:0:
488,4,176720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,175,176897,6,0,L|413:258,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,66,177250,2,0,P|332:30|358:2,1,62.9999980773926,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,169,177603,2,0,P|445:178|408:169,1,62.9999980773926,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,144,177956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,198,178132,6,0,L|205:333,1,125.999996154785,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,358,178662,2,0,P|350:363|385:354,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,350,178926,1,8,0:0:0:0:
419,338,179015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
359,196,179191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,295,179368,2,0,L|317:374,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,213,179720,6,0,P|432:146|381:106,1,125.999996154785,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,180250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,190,180426,2,0,L|371:196,1,62.9999980773926,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,196,180691,1,8,0:0:0:0:
405,197,180779,1,12,0:0:0:0:
504,288,180956,1,8,0:3:0:0:
372,356,181132,5,4,0:3:0:0:
416,280,181309,1,4,0:3:0:0:
456,368,181485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,272,181662,1,8,0:3:0:0:
472,204,181838,1,8,0:3:0:0:
372,356,182015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,192,182191,1,12,0:0:0:0:
232,284,182368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,169,182544,38,0,L|128:93,1,62.9999980773926,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,0,182897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,12,183250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,56,183426,2,0,P|296:64|335:53,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,24,183779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,120,183956,6,0,P|393:162|403:194,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,252,184309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
468,252,184397,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,252,184485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,352,184662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,272,184838,2,0,P|332:268|364:284,1,62.9999980773926
240,341,185191,5,2,0:0:0:0:
240,341,185279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,341,185368,2,0,L|227:197,2,125.999996154785,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,384,186250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,280,186426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,161,186603,6,0,P|227:138|164:173,1,125.999996154785,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,186,187044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,210,187132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,224,187220,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,226,187308,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,215,187397,1,8,0:3:0:0:
18,194,187485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
28,64,187662,1,6,0:0:0:0:
80,144,187838,1,8,0:3:0:0:
144,24,188015,1,4,0:3:0:0:
216,112,188191,6,0,P|276:131|339:111,1,125.999996154785,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,40,188720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,140,188897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,24,189073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,128,189250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,113,189426,6,0,P|269:130|208:112,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,52,189956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,152,190132,2,0,P|120:188|92:216,1,62.9999980773926,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,83,190485,2,0,P|45:47|53:15,2,62.9999980773926,8|4|2,0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,152,191015,5,6,0:0:0:0:
238,74,191191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,240,191368,1,8,0:3:0:0:
132,52,191544,2,0,L|247:62,1,94.499997116089,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,74,191897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,0,192073,1,8,0:3:0:0:
412,68,192250,6,0,L|400:203,1,125.999996154785,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,306,192779,2,0,P|388:311|352:299,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,288,193044,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,288,193132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,300,193309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,384,193485,1,4,0:3:0:0:
148,352,193662,1,4,0:3:0:0:
213,174,193838,6,0,L|224:305,1,125.999996154785,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,360,194368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,228,194544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,292,194720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,143,194897,2,0,P|344:135|311:140,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,174,195250,6,0,P|175:185|130:172,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,112,195603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,208,195779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,24,195956,5,8,0:0:0:0:
80,128,196132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,0,196309,5,8,0:0:0:0:
225,101,196485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
358,14,196662,6,0,L|346:149,1,125.999996154785,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,236,197191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,308,197368,2,0,L|483:314,1,62.9999980773926,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,224,197720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,236,197897,6,0,P|310:291|322:359,1,125.999996154785,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,308,198426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,224,198603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
375,110,198779,1,12,0:3:0:0:
345,98,198868,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,95,198955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,102,199043,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,116,199131,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,220,199309,1,8,0:3:0:0:
74,149,199485,6,0,L|83:41,1,94.499997116089,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,32,199838,2,0,P|144:24|180:32,1,62.9999980773926,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,116,200191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,16,200368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,216,200544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,96,200720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,258,200897,6,0,P|351:305|298:307,1,125.999996154785,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,206,201603,2,0,L|202:305,1,83.9999974365235
212,380,202132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,325,202309,6,0,L|88:329,1,41.9999987182618,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,374,202662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
18,374,202838,2,0,P|7:333|19:285,1,83.9999974365235,0|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,196,203368,1,0,0:2:0:0:
88,184,203720,6,0,B|163:229|181:159|253:209,1,167.999994873047,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,312,204779,2,0,L|200:270,1,41.9999987182618
192,164,205132,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,96,205309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,116,205485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,187,205662,2,0,P|366:204|311:197,1,83.9999974365235
256,96,206191,2,0,P|256:76|262:45,1,41.9999987182618
156,20,206544,6,0,P|161:96|153:159,1,125.999996154785,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,248,207250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,272,207603,2,0,P|168:272|191:267,1,41.9999987182618
292,222,207956,2,0,P|286:269|300:318,2,83.9999974365235,2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,48,209015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
316,72,209191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,88,209368,2,0,P|170:88|136:68,1,83.9999974365235,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,24,209897,2,0,P|56:68|52:120,1,83.9999974365235
44,184,210426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,264,210603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,321,210779,6,0,P|121:314|172:325,1,83.9999974365235,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,352,211309,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,352,211485,2,0,P|307:358|348:352,1,83.9999974365235
448,192,212191,6,0,P|448:232|439:283,1,83.9999974365235,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,220,212897,2,0,P|297:178|297:136,1,83.9999974365235
204,36,213426,5,2,0:3:0:0:
204,36,213515,1,2,0:3:0:0:
208,40,213603,2,0,P|212:72|208:100,1,41.9999987182618,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,184,213956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,184,214132,2,0,P|136:192|100:184,1,83.9999974365235
43,113,214662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
27,138,215015,6,0,B|7:178|21:219|21:219|35:258|10:313,1,167.999994873047,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,184,216073,2,0,P|127:180|157:184,1,41.9999987182618
241,233,216426,2,0,P|235:185|239:130,1,83.9999974365235,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,274,216956,2,0,P|343:322|340:362,1,83.9999974365235
316,188,217485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,220,217662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,308,217838,6,0,L|442:359,1,41.9999987182618,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,181,218191,2,0,L|501:239,1,48.9999985046387
380,136,218544,2,0,L|375:79,1,52.5000020027161
500,4,218897,2,0,L|495:59,1,56
311,29,219250,6,0,P|358:0|427:17,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,132,219779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,91,219956,2,0,L|311:24,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,198,220309,2,0,L|372:281,1,62.9999980773926,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
280,356,220662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
288,244,220838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,320,221015,2,0,P|398:341|361:343,1,62.9999980773926,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,289,221368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,204,221544,1,8,0:3:0:0:
220,120,221720,2,0,P|167:106|115:136,1,94.499997116089,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,150,222073,6,0,L|102:229,1,62.9999980773926,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,90,222426,2,0,L|20:26,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,4,222779,2,0,P|195:8|224:30,1,62.9999980773926,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,78,223132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,149,223309,2,0,P|47:170|13:171,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,90,223662,1,12,0:0:0:0:
172,168,223838,5,0,0:0:0:0:
92,244,224015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,244,224103,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,244,224191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,80,224368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,164,224544,2,0,P|304:172|344:160,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,82,224897,6,0,P|428:146|452:214,2,125.999996154785,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,12,225779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,140,225956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,87,226132,2,0,L|452:80,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,187,226485,2,0,L|239:180,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,88,226838,5,2,0:0:0:0:
140,88,226926,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,88,227015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
86,179,227191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,88,227368,2,0,P|248:48|242:12,1,62.9999980773926,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,0,227720,5,2,0:0:0:0:
86,179,227897,1,2,0:3:0:0:
86,179,227985,1,8,0:0:0:0:
86,179,228073,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,60,228250,1,8,0:3:0:0:
160,60,228338,1,8,0:3:0:0:
160,60,228426,1,4,0:3:0:0:
8,120,228603,1,4,0:3:0:0:
48,252,228779,1,4,0:3:0:0:
60,48,228956,1,4,0:3:0:0:
124,173,229132,6,0,P|162:174|203:152,1,62.9999980773926,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,44,229485,2,0,P|266:38|312:48,1,62.9999980773926,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
420,112,229838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,172,230015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,172,230103,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,172,230191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,20,230368,1,8,0:3:0:0:
498,137,230544,6,0,P|467:181|408:192,1,105,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,194,230897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,292,231073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,312,231426,2,0,P|310:322|351:308,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,194,231779,2,0,L|314:201,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,320,232132,5,0,0:0:0:0:
440,320,232220,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,320,232309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,192,232485,1,8,0:3:0:0:
412,84,232662,1,4,0:3:0:0:
232,176,232838,2,0,P|274:209|356:192,1,140,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,84,233368,5,6,0:0:0:0:
288,0,233544,2,0,L|300:148,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,248,234073,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,192,234250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,336,234426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
266,145,234603,6,0,L|258:62,1,70,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,251,234956,2,0,L|128:330,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,336,235309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,192,235485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,192,235573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,192,235662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,231,235838,2,0,P|300:249|267:246,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,98,236191,6,0,L|477:112,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,298,236720,2,0,P|422:229|376:147,1,154.000004699707,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,98,237250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,232,237426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,39,237603,6,0,L|225:53,1,154.000004699707,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,64,238132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,138,238309,2,0,P|228:97|228:28,2,115.50000352478,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,291,239015,6,0,L|198:123,1,154.000004699707,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,11,239544,2,0,L|86:94,1,77.0000023498536,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,216,239897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,168,240073,1,8,0:0:0:0:
4,128,240250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
86,294,240426,6,0,L|78:377,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,216,240779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,56,240956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,168,241132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,16,241309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,16,241397,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,16,241485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,88,241662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,168,241838,6,0,P|183:236|211:314,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,364,242368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,234,242544,2,0,P|299:228|267:242,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,343,242897,2,0,P|466:311|470:276,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,120,243250,2,0,P|378:157|406:178,1,77.0000023498536
488,28,243603,2,0,P|447:22|416:36,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,120,243956,5,2,0:0:0:0:
484,156,244132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,233,244309,2,0,L|251:225,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,115,244662,6,0,P|170:191|129:256,1,154.000004699707,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,276,245191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,352,245368,2,0,L|175:358,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,268,245720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,372,245897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
198,268,246073,6,0,P|208:225|234:196,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,160,246426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,268,246603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,268,246691,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,268,246779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,68,246956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,167,247132,2,0,L|316:158,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,0,247485,6,0,P|219:58|237:126,1,115.50000352478,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,136,247838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,52,248015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,204,248191,5,8,0:0:0:0:
250,0,248368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,92,248544,5,2,0:0:0:0:
344,52,248720,2,0,P|388:44|428:56,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,132,249073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,204,249250,2,0,L|380:112,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,232,249603,5,8,0:0:0:0:
320,296,249779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
476,360,249956,5,8,0:0:0:0:
372,204,250132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,72,250309,2,0,L|496:159,1,77.0000023498536,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,92,250662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,4,250838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,204,251015,5,8,0:0:0:0:
304,4,251191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,88,251368,5,2,0:0:0:0:
248,72,251544,2,0,P|224:44|214:-3,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,92,251897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,240,252073,2,0,L|272:140,1,77.0000023498536,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,7,252426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,22,252514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,50,252602,1,4,0:3:0:0:
419,87,252690,1,4,0:3:0:0:
416,128,252779,2,0,L|423:208,1,77.0000023498536,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,320,253132,6,0,P|444:298|377:328,1,115.50000352478,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,335,253485,2,0,L|288:328,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,256,253838,2,0,P|185:217|193:181,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,90,254191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,63,254368,6,0,P|130:71|90:59,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,9,254720,2,0,P|340:25|364:57,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,212,255073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,212,255162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,212,255250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,88,255426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,124,255603,2,0,P|472:128|504:116,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,24,255956,6,0,L|369:187,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,272,256485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,354,256662,2,0,L|258:346,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,232,257015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,191,257191,6,0,P|318:236|307:278,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,144,257544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,72,257720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,48,257897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
381,221,258073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
417,210,258161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,185,258249,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,150,258337,1,4,0:3:0:0:
460,112,258426,2,0,P|426:60|441:-2,1,115.50000352478,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,46,258779,6,0,L|334:60,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,156,259309,2,0,P|254:84|224:16,1,154.000004699707,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,89,259838,2,0,P|137:99|173:89,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,27,260191,2,0,L|27:170,1,115.50000352478
28,172,260544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,236,260720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
101,329,260897,2,0,P|56:309|23:252,2,115.50000352478,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,202,261603,6,0,L|270:365,1,154.000004699707,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,384,262132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,256,262309,2,0,P|368:244|328:252,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,332,262662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,168,262838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
355,110,263015,6,0,L|363:209,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,324,263368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,240,263544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,280,263720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,332,263897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,332,263985,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,332,264073,1,12,0:0:0:0:
392,168,264250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,210,264426,6,0,P|204:289|244:357,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,374,264956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
423,230,265132,2,0,L|415:142,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,284,265485,2,0,P|348:288|368:280,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,265838,6,0,L|488:104,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,24,266191,2,0,P|384:16|344:24,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,152,266544,2,0,P|385:160|425:148,1,77.0000023498536,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,88,266897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,24,267073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,152,267250,6,0,P|319:226|343:302,1,154.000004699707,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,274,267779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,352,267956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,205,268132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,358,268309,2,0,L|416:351,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,331,268662,6,0,P|263:291|291:275,1,77.0000023498536,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,272,269015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,364,269191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,364,269279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,364,269368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,188,269544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
492,266,269720,2,0,P|444:282|408:274,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,104,270073,5,6,0:0:0:0:
444,200,270250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,20,270426,5,8,0:0:0:0:
472,124,270603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,8,270779,5,8,0:0:0:0:
388,104,270956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
492,20,271132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,80,271309,1,8,0:0:0:0:
358,188,271485,6,0,P|412:189|469:141,1,115.50000352478,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,116,271838,1,12,0:0:0:0:
408,32,272015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,156,272191,5,8,0:0:0:0:
388,112,272368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,52,272544,5,8,0:0:0:0:
216,232,272720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,124,272897,6,0,P|60:140|-8:104,1,154.000004699707,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,12,273426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,60,273603,2,0,P|219:95|220:144,1,77.0000023498536,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,240,273956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
257,374,274132,6,0,L|264:286,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,162,274485,2,0,L|374:257,1,77.0000023498536,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,376,274838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
472,376,274926,1,2,0:0:0:0:
472,376,275015,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,228,275191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,264,275368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,296,275544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,156,275720,6,0,P|396:108|400:76,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,24,276250,2,0,P|316:64|308:96,2,70
232,164,277132,6,0,P|264:164|308:184,1,70,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,240,277662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,304,277838,2,0,P|464:312|496:312,2,52.5
392,158,278544,6,0,P|422:175|443:205,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,304,279073,2,0,P|408:332|372:343,1,70
260,352,279603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,256,279779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,180,279956,6,0,P|170:195|116:180,1,105,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,160,280309,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,284,280485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,84,280662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
8,212,280838,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,48,281015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,48,281368,6,0,P|196:64|268:40,2,140,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,4,282250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,104,282426,1,8,0:3:0:0:
152,159,282603,6,0,L|145:87,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,200,282956,2,0,L|45:279,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,340,283309,2,0,P|189:360|264:336,1,140,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,283838,1,12,0:3:0:0:
224,256,284015,1,12,0:3:0:0:
345,263,284191,6,0,P|375:192|351:129,2,140,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,168,285073,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,285250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
121,211,285426,6,0,P|110:173|119:127,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,33,285779,2,0,L|265:116,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,256,286132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,256,286220,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,256,286309,1,8,0:3:0:0:
364,224,286485,1,8,0:3:0:0:
316,320,286662,1,4,0:3:0:0:
460,280,286838,1,4,0:3:0:0:
376,84,287015,6,0,L|363:227,2,140,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,28,287897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,116,288073,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,36,288250,2,0,P|350:11|389:7,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,108,288603,2,0,P|199:117|164:104,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,4,288956,2,0,P|100:44|92:76,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,176,289309,1,12,0:3:0:0:
128,144,289485,1,12,0:3:0:0:
56,288,289662,1,12,0:3:0:0:
168,244,289838,6,0,P|237:223|308:252,2,140,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,356,290720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,320,290897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
331,361,291073,6,0,P|398:377|462:353,1,140,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,232,291603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,280,291779,1,4,0:3:0:0:
392,280,291868,1,4,0:3:0:0:
392,280,291956,1,4,0:3:0:0:
428,88,292132,1,4,0:3:0:0:
380,184,292309,1,4,0:3:0:0:
512,108,292485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,15,292662,6,0,P|350:60|354:133,1,105,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,184,293015,2,0,P|389:228|380:264,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,352,293368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,220,293544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,332,293720,1,2,0:0:0:0:
219,234,293897,6,0,P|221:192|241:154,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,352,294250,2,0,L|180:359,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,239,294603,2,0,P|117:293|99:352,1,105,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,364,294956,1,12,0:3:0:0:
24,216,295132,1,12,0:3:0:0:
100,144,295309,1,12,0:3:0:0:
224,312,295485,6,0,P|293:331|357:303,2,140,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,296368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,272,296544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
261,235,296720,6,0,P|272:191|259:147,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,69,297073,2,0,L|114:152,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,188,297426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,188,297515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,188,297603,1,8,0:3:0:0:
240,32,297779,1,4,0:3:0:0:
214,114,297956,1,4,0:3:0:0:
320,8,298132,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,45,298309,6,0,P|81:63|14:44,2,140,6|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,32,299191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,96,299368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,190,299544,6,0,L|277:197,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,276,299897,2,0,L|342:282,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,296,300250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,296,300338,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,296,300426,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,352,300603,1,12,0:3:0:0:
92,312,300779,1,12,0:3:0:0:
180,200,300956,1,12,0:3:0:0:
51,110,301132,6,0,B|48:164|92:207|92:207|97:160|127:103|208:119,1,262.500010013581,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,152,302191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,220,302368,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,330,302544,2,0,P|356:314|416:342,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,262,303073,2,0,P|457:209|469:161,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,25,303603,2,0,P|426:55|423:81,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,144,303956,2,0,B|321:116|379:147|379:147|452:182|506:109,1,262.500010013581,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,20,305015,5,2,0:3:0:0:
415,26,305103,1,2,0:3:0:0:
397,29,305191,1,2,0:3:0:0:
380,28,305279,1,2,0:3:0:0:
367,25,305368,6,0,P|311:13|247:25,1,105.000004005432,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,84,305897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,113,306073,2,0,L|252:164,2,35.0000013351441,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
158,184,306426,2,4,L|161:227,2,35.0000013351441,4|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
235,257,306779,6,0,P|196:294|141:300,1,105.000004005432,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,200,307309,2,0,P|72:240|64:264,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,336,307662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,324,307838,6,0,B|192:281|254:320|254:320|311:356|376:320,1,262.500010013581,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,268,308897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,228,309073,2,0,P|356:172|371:112,1,105.000004005432,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,33,309603,6,0,P|402:47|336:26,1,105.000004005432,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,12,310132,2,0,P|225:7|189:12,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,72,310485,1,4,0:3:0:0:
205,162,310662,2,0,L|210:98,1,52.5000020027161,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,172,311015,5,0,0:0:0:0:
116,200,311191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,280,311368,5,2,0:0:0:0:
52,248,311544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,316,311720,5,2,0:0:0:0:
64,368,311897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,234,312073,2,0,P|177:243|197:261,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,329,312426,6,0,B|323:288|383:320|383:320|438:348|505:301,1,262.500010013581,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,149,313485,1,2,0:3:0:0:
445,149,313573,1,2,0:3:0:0:
445,149,313662,2,0,P|425:197|437:265,2,105.000004005432,2|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,8,314720,5,4,0:3:0:0:
300,84,314897,1,4,0:3:0:0:
300,84,315250,5,2,0:0:0:0:
320,168,315426,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,124,315603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,112,315779,5,2,0:0:0:0:
240,216,315956,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,36,316132,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,268,316309,5,2,0:0:0:0:
160,180,316485,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,112,316662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,356,316838,5,2,0:0:0:0:
300,84,317015,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,352,317191,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,20,317368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,236,317544,1,2,1:3:0:0:

[Joy]
  1. 01:56:368 - you skipped a Kick drum here, which you didn't do before and I hitsounded all kicks so far. I'd suggest to change to rhythm to maybe also map 01:56:015 - actively. I'm really unsure which layers you're actually following for most of the map, but you haven't a single drum yet. use a whistle on the sound if you map it
  2. 01:56:897 (1) - 03:58:309 (3) - 04:20:897 (7) - I think the 3/4 Vocals here are really cool, but mapping them with a repeat is really boring and also skip multiple drums sounds 01:57:073 - 01:57:250 - I came up with something like this don't forget to use whistle and claps if you changed this
  3. 02:36:956 - I think skipping the guitar here is lame you should map it passively with a 1/2 slider the cymbal and downbeat get enough emphasis through the spacing already
  4. 02:47:720 (2) - you skipped a snare here which you din't do before in this section
  5. 03:09:426 (1) - 03:11:720 - 03:50:720 - 03:57:779 - 04:20:368 - 04:31:662 - skipped Kicks, some are on extended sliders, but most of them work without the extension
  6. 03:56:897 - maybe use a slider tick rate of 2 to catch the hat sound on ticks like this since you use so many 1/1 sliders
  7. 04:08:544 (1) - 04:11:368 (3) - there's no Snare on this beat so I suggest to remove the NC on it since it also doesn't express the same as 04:07:485 (1,2,3,1,2) -
  8. I think you should rather NC 04:10:309 (3) - remove the NC on 04:10:662 (1) - like you did here 04:07:485 (1,2,3) - or the other way around
  9. 05:03:956 (7) - there should be a NC here I think since it's the start of a new phrase. Also the NC here 05:05:015 (1) - makes no sense to me since you never used NCs for different sounds before but rather only simple bar phrases or building up 2/4 Snares. Would suggest to remove that one
  10. 05:11:015 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - the NC pattern here is unnecessary imo. There's a build up in intensity, but not really the same rhythmical pattern as the other 1-2 NCs. Also the pattern itself expresses that, but I think it's not split into pairs of 2 at all and should rather just build up in spacing gradually similar to 00:32:910 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) -
Topic Starter
Nokashi

Celektus wrote:

[Joy]
  1. 01:56:368 - you skipped a Kick drum here, which you didn't do before and I hitsounded all kicks so far. I'd suggest to change to rhythm to maybe also map 01:56:015 - actively. I'm really unsure which layers you're actually following for most of the map, but you haven't a single drum yet. use a whistle on the sound if you map it . // Not Mapping the kick because of the strong instrument on 01:56:191 - which really calls for something more than just 1/2 sliders/circles.I did adjust 01:55:838 (4,5) - into 2 circles though!
  2. 01:56:897 (1) - 03:58:309 (3) - 04:20:897 (7) - I think the 3/4 Vocals here are really cool, but mapping them with a repeat is really boring and also skip multiple drums sounds 01:57:073 - 01:57:250 - I came up with something like this don't forget to use whistle and claps if you changed this // I Really like your idea however you basing your rhythmic flow in something not so prominent which is 01:57:162 - and I really dont like overmapping or taking advantage of such weak notes. However I will get more opinions on this and I might change with either future mods of personal choice!
  3. 02:36:956 - I think skipping the guitar here is lame you should map it passively with a 1/2 slider the cymbal and downbeat get enough emphasis through the spacing already // Yup good point here!
  4. 02:47:720 (2) - you skipped a snare here which you din't do before in this section// I find the vocal here more prominent
  5. 03:09:426 (1) - 03:11:720 - 03:50:720 - 03:57:779 - 04:20:368 - 04:31:662 - skipped Kicks, some are on extended sliders, but most of them work without the extension// Fixed some but the ones not fixed at justified by the fact that either are based on the fact that theres strong piano/synth or the vocal is choppy enough to allow 3/4 rhythm which I find more interesting
  6. 03:56:897 - maybe use a slider tick rate of 2 to catch the hat sound on ticks like this since you use so many 1/1 sliders // I didnt want the focus on instruments here so this is fine as it is
  7. 04:08:544 (1) - 04:11:368 (3) - there's no Snare on this beat so I suggest to remove the NC on it since it also doesn't express the same as 04:07:485 (1,2,3,1,2) - // Yeah fixed!
  8. I think you should rather NC 04:10:309 (3) - remove the NC on 04:10:662 (1) - like you did here 04:07:485 (1,2,3) - or the other way around // Yea did stuff
  9. 05:03:956 (7) - there should be a NC here I think since it's the start of a new phrase. Also the NC here 05:05:015 (1) - makes no sense to me since you never used NCs for different sounds before but rather only simple bar phrases or building up 2/4 Snares. Would suggest to remove that one // Also true!
  10. 05:11:015 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - the NC pattern here is unnecessary imo. There's a build up in intensity, but not really the same rhythmical pattern as the other 1-2 NCs. Also the pattern itself expresses that, but I think it's not split into pairs of 2 at all and should rather just build up in spacing gradually similar to 00:32:910 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) -// Will agree on the NCs but the pattern plays nicely for me. Will keep your suggestion in mind though and i might change in the future!
Thank you so much for your hitsounding, your mod, and especially your time!!
lcfc

• Γεια σου φίλε μου χαρτογράφε Νοκάσι! Ο χάρτης σου είναι ήδη πολύ στρωτός άρα οι περισσότερες επισημάνσεις μου θα είναι υποκειμενικές!
  1. 00:01:676 (2,3,4) - Η απόσταση αυτού του προτύπου είναι ασυνεπής με 00:04:146 (3,4,5) - αυτού όταν η ένταση και των δύο είναι ίδια! Θα σου πρότεινα να έχεις τις αποστάσεις και τον δύο σταθερές.
  2. 00:14:382 (4) - Θα σου πρότεινα να το κάνεις 3/4 σαν 00:11:911 (5) - αυτό γιατί όχι μόνο είναι πιο σταθερό αλλά δινει καλύτερη "αφή".
  3. 00:15:088 (2,1) - scale 2x and copy to 00:15:088 (2,2) - thx
  4. 00:38:191 (3,1) - Επιυθμώ να δολοφονήσω τον Νοκάσι :D
  5. 00:36:779 (3,1,2) - Υπάρχει συγκεκριμένος λόγος γιατί ακολουθείς τα φωνητικά εδώ πέρα αλλά όχι σε ότι ακολουθεί; Ξαναγυρνάς στο να ακολουθείς την κυθάρα ενώ τα φωνητικά εξακολουθούν να υπάρχουν. Θα σου πρότεινα να αποφασίσεις τι θες να ακολουθήσεις από τα δύο και να το ακολουθείς σταθερά, χωρίς αλλαγές!
  6. 00:43:132 (5) - Υπάρχει φωνητικό στο τέλος του ολισθητή! Αν ήμουν στη θέση σου, θα το έκανα δύο κύκλους.
  7. 00:48:426 (6) - Έχω το προαίσθημα ότι ξέχασες να βάλεις Νέο Combo σε αυτό το σημείο.
  8. 01:02:191 (5) - Δεν ακούω κανέναν ήχο εδώ. Ή είμαι βαρύκωος, ή πρέπει να το αφαιρέσεις.
  9. 01:04:485 (2,3) - Γιατί είναι ολισθητές αυτά; Κάντο 4 (3 αν εφάρμοσες την προηγούμενη επισήμανσή μου) κύκλους για να είναι σταθεροί με 01:01:662 (2,3,4,5) - (ή 01:01:662 (2,3,4) - ) αυτούς. Το ίδιο ισχύει και για τα υπόλοιπα, όμοια πρότυπα.
  10. 01:12:426 (1) - Γιατί είναι ανεστραμμένος αυτός ο ολισθητής; Δεν υπάρχει κανένας ήχος στην μέση.
  11. 01:22:309 (1) - Αν ήμουν στην θέση σου, θα τον έκανα crtl+j (και θα τον έβαζα στην ίδια θέση, φυσικά) για να έχει καλύτερη ροή με τα προηγούμενα αντικείμενα.
  12. 01:56:897 (1) - Δεν πιστεύω πως υπάρχει λόγος να έχει Νέο Combo όταν δεν υπάρχει αλλαγή ταχύτητας ολισθητή, δεν υπάρχει δυσκολία στο διάβασμα 3/4 ολισθητών, *γελάω δυνατά*
  13. 02:07:485 (3) - Βέβαια αυτό θα σου πρότεινα να του έβαζες Νέο Combo. Αρχή νέας φράσης.
  14. 02:08:897 (3) - ^
  15. 02:36:426 (3) - ^
  16. 02:48:426 (4) - ^ *γελάω δυνατά*
  17. 03:20:809 - Σαφώς υπάρχει ήχος 1/4 εδώ. Θα σου πρότεινα να έβαζες τριπλό. (δηλαδή ανάμεσα σε 03:20:720 (6,1) - αυτά)
  18. 03:22:309 - μέχρι και πριν 03:39:250 - : Σε αυτό το τμήμα γενικά υπάρχει αστάθεια στο τι ακολουθείς. Κάποιες φορές ακολουθείς το πιάνο, ωστόσο άλλες ακολουθείς τα φωνητικά. Θα σου πρότεινα να το κοιτάξεις και να κάνεις μερικές αλλαγές ώστε να είναι πιο σταθερό.
  19. 03:40:309 (4,1,2,3,4) - Έχω μία πρόταση να κάνω για τον ρυθμό αυτών των αντικειμένων. Χρησιμοποιώντας αυτόν τον ρυθμό, ακολουθείς πολύ καλύτερα τα φωνητικά, που είναι πολύ επιφανή σε αυτό το τμήμα.
  20. 04:03:250 (5) - Βάλε Νέο Combo εδώ, και βγάλε το από 04:03:956 (1) - εδώ.
  21. Γενικότερα, οι περισσότερες επισημάνσεις που έχουν κάνει ισχύουν για περισσότερα από ένα μέρος. Ξανα-σάρωσε τον χάρτη και δες που αλλού θα μπορούσες να εφαρμόσεις τις προτάσεις μου.. αν τις αποδεχτείς φυσικά!

(αυτή η τροποποίηση πήρε περισσότερο από ότι πίστευα)

Λεξιλόγιο (γιατί τα ελληνικά στο "όσου"..):
ολισθητής = slider
πρότυπο = pattern
ασυνεπής = inconsistent

Τα άλλα νομίζω είναι προφανείς!
Ευελπιστώ επιτυχία! :)

*γελάω δυνατά*
Lulu-
reminder

if this will get ranked i will buy this man a physical copy of this album w/ proof pics
Topic Starter
Nokashi

LowComboFC wrote:

• Γεια σου φίλε μου χαρτογράφε Νοκάσι! Ο χάρτης σου είναι ήδη πολύ στρωτός άρα οι περισσότερες επισημάνσεις μου θα είναι υποκειμενικές!
  1. 00:01:676 (2,3,4) - Η απόσταση αυτού του προτύπου είναι ασυνεπής με 00:04:146 (3,4,5) - αυτού όταν η ένταση και των δύο είναι ίδια! Θα σου πρότεινα να έχεις τις αποστάσεις και τον δύο σταθερές. // Το τροποποιησα αναλογως!
  2. 00:14:382 (4) - Θα σου πρότεινα να το κάνεις 3/4 σαν 00:11:911 (5) - αυτό γιατί όχι μόνο είναι πιο σταθερό αλλά δινει καλύτερη "αφή". // Γενικοτερα ηθελα περισσοτερο εστιαση στο ιδιαιτερο οργανο π ειναι σε αυτο το αντικειμενο το οποιο εκφραζεται σε 1/2
  3. 00:15:088 (2,1) - scale 2x and copy to 00:15:088 (2,2) - thx // εκανα κατι παρεμφερες
  4. 00:38:191 (3,1) - Επιυθμώ να δολοφονήσω τον Νοκάσι :D // Δεν θα το εκανες ποτε
  5. 00:36:779 (3,1,2) - Υπάρχει συγκεκριμένος λόγος γιατί ακολουθείς τα φωνητικά εδώ πέρα αλλά όχι σε ότι ακολουθεί; Ξαναγυρνάς στο να ακολουθείς την κυθάρα ενώ τα φωνητικά εξακολουθούν να υπάρχουν. Θα σου πρότεινα να αποφασίσεις τι θες να ακολουθήσεις από τα δύο και να το ακολουθείς σταθερά, χωρίς αλλαγές! // Στο συγκεκριμενο σημειο τυχαινει κιθαρα και φωνητικα να συμβαδιζουν, και οπως ειπα σε προηγουμενη απαντηση οτι για ενα stanza ηθελα εμφαση στην κιθαρα
  6. 00:43:132 (5) - Υπάρχει φωνητικό στο τέλος του ολισθητή! Αν ήμουν στη θέση σου, θα το έκανα δύο κύκλους. // υπαρχει ιδανικο φλοου εδω για το οποιο πιστευω οτι η κινηση σαν slider σε αυτο τον ηχο τον βοηθαει να ειναι ιδανικος
  7. 00:48:426 (6) - Έχω το προαίσθημα ότι ξέχασες να βάλεις Νέο Combo σε αυτό το σημείο. // Το προαισθημα σου ηταν ολοσωστο
  8. 01:02:191 (5) - Δεν ακούω κανέναν ήχο εδώ. Ή είμαι βαρύκωος, ή πρέπει να το αφαιρέσεις. // υπαρχει bass guitar
  9. 01:04:485 (2,3) - Γιατί είναι ολισθητές αυτά; Κάντο 4 (3 αν εφάρμοσες την προηγούμενη επισήμανσή μου) κύκλους για να είναι σταθεροί με 01:01:662 (2,3,4,5) - (ή 01:01:662 (2,3,4) - ) αυτούς. Το ίδιο ισχύει και για τα υπόλοιπα, όμοια πρότυπα. // Το εφτιαξα!
  10. 01:12:426 (1) - Γιατί είναι ανεστραμμένος αυτός ο ολισθητής; Δεν υπάρχει κανένας ήχος στην μέση. // Πιστευω πως υπαρχει ηχος απο πιανο
  11. 01:22:309 (1) - Αν ήμουν στην θέση σου, θα τον έκανα crtl+j (και θα τον έβαζα στην ίδια θέση, φυσικά) για να έχει καλύτερη ροή με τα προηγούμενα αντικείμενα. // ΟΚ
  12. 01:56:897 (1) - Δεν πιστεύω πως υπάρχει λόγος να έχει Νέο Combo όταν δεν υπάρχει αλλαγή ταχύτητας ολισθητή, δεν υπάρχει δυσκολία στο διάβασμα 3/4 ολισθητών, *γελάω δυνατά*
  13. 02:07:485 (3) - Βέβαια αυτό θα σου πρότεινα να του έβαζες Νέο Combo. Αρχή νέας φράσης. // ναι
  14. 02:08:897 (3) - ^ // ναι
  15. 02:36:426 (3) - ^ // αρκετα αδυναμο για Νεο combo
  16. 02:48:426 (4) - ^ *γελάω δυνατά* // ναι
  17. 03:20:809 - Σαφώς υπάρχει ήχος 1/4 εδώ. Θα σου πρότεινα να έβαζες τριπλό. (δηλαδή ανάμεσα σε 03:20:720 (6,1) - αυτά)
  18. 03:22:309 - μέχρι και πριν 03:39:250 - : Σε αυτό το τμήμα γενικά υπάρχει αστάθεια στο τι ακολουθείς. Κάποιες φορές ακολουθείς το πιάνο, ωστόσο άλλες ακολουθείς τα φωνητικά. Θα σου πρότεινα να το κοιτάξεις και να κάνεις μερικές αλλαγές ώστε να είναι πιο σταθερό. // Holds = πιανο κυκλοι = φωνητικα
  19. 03:40:309 (4,1,2,3,4) - Έχω μία πρόταση να κάνω για τον ρυθμό αυτών των αντικειμένων. Χρησιμοποιώντας αυτόν τον ρυθμό, ακολουθείς πολύ καλύτερα τα φωνητικά, που είναι πολύ επιφανή σε αυτό το τμήμα. // καλη ιδεα!
  20. 04:03:250 (5) - Βάλε Νέο Combo εδώ, και βγάλε το από 04:03:956 (1) - εδώ. // οκ!
  21. Γενικότερα, οι περισσότερες επισημάνσεις που έχουν κάνει ισχύουν για περισσότερα από ένα μέρος. Ξανα-σάρωσε τον χάρτη και δες που αλλού θα μπορούσες να εφαρμόσεις τις προτάσεις μου.. αν τις αποδεχτείς φυσικά!

(αυτή η τροποποίηση πήρε περισσότερο από ότι πίστευα)

Λεξιλόγιο (γιατί τα ελληνικά στο "όσου"..):
ολισθητής = slider
πρότυπο = pattern
ασυνεπής = inconsistent

Τα άλλα νομίζω είναι προφανείς!
Ευελπιστώ επιτυχία! :)

*γελάω δυνατά*
Ευχαριστω για την τροποποιηση σου ΧαμηλοΚομποΕφΣι!
DeletedUser_3638005
a
2017-12-30 22:45 Riven: link map
2017-12-30 22:45 Riven: and
2017-12-30 22:45 Riven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22CXIKV2m0U
2017-12-30 22:45 Nokashi: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1214548 Hanatan - ERiCa]
2017-12-30 22:48 Riven: ok so
2017-12-30 22:48 Riven: prepei na dhlwsw tis anushxies mou
2017-12-30 22:48 Riven: kaneis patterns based on patterns
2017-12-30 22:49 Riven: kai oxi based sto ti leei to song
2017-12-30 22:49 Riven: h emphash sto spacing einai all over the place
2017-12-30 22:49 Riven: merikes fores sta strong beats merikes oxi
2017-12-30 22:49 Riven: also mappareis me stacking off
2017-12-30 22:49 Riven: i can tell
2017-12-30 22:49 Riven: :^)
2017-12-30 22:50 Nokashi: on einai
2017-12-30 22:50 Riven: 00:14:911 (1,2,1,2) - what is this
2017-12-30 22:50 Riven: then
2017-12-30 22:50 Nokashi: Mia malakia
2017-12-30 22:50 Nokashi: den kserw p na paw to 2
2017-12-30 22:51 Riven: LOL
2017-12-30 22:51 Nokashi: 00:15:441 (2) - 252 168
2017-12-30 22:51 Nokashi: ?
2017-12-30 22:52 Riven: no just leave it i guess
2017-12-30 22:53 Riven: 00:18:088 - mexri 00:35:733 - einai polu kalo
2017-12-30 22:55 Nokashi: =w=
2017-12-30 22:55 Riven: tha sou linkarw ta objects pou theloun kiallo spacing imo
2017-12-30 22:55 Riven: meta
2017-12-30 22:55 Riven: alla prwta
2017-12-30 22:55 Riven: 00:10:676 (1,2) -
2017-12-30 22:55 Riven: 00:11:911 (5,6) -
2017-12-30 22:55 Riven: what is this
2017-12-30 22:56 Riven: kai meta einai ola reverse
2017-12-30 22:56 Riven: decide
2017-12-30 22:56 Riven: what u wanna do
2017-12-30 22:57 Riven: einai inconsistent atm
2017-12-30 22:57 Riven: sto idio rhythm
2017-12-30 22:57 Nokashi: well
2017-12-30 22:57 Nokashi: upirxe auto to pio playful sound
2017-12-30 22:57 Nokashi: apo pisw
2017-12-30 22:57 Nokashi: kai ithela na einai pathitika pio energitikos o rhythmos
2017-12-30 22:57 Nokashi: se fasi
2017-12-30 22:57 Riven: a les gia piano
2017-12-30 22:58 Nokashi: den kserw ti sto poutso einai auto
2017-12-30 22:58 Nokashi: violi?
2017-12-30 22:58 Riven: synthesizer piano
2017-12-30 22:58 Riven: mou akougetai
2017-12-30 22:58 Riven: 00:11:029 - tote edw beat
2017-12-30 22:58 Riven: 00:10:941 - kai sliderend edw
2017-12-30 22:58 Riven: h sliderend edw 00:12:264 - lol
2017-12-30 22:58 Riven: pou dne to sunistw
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: onslul
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: no
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: fixed with first
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: entometaksi o tupas eipe
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: irc mod
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: quality* mod
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: kai tou petame emeis ena irc
2017-12-30 22:59 Nokashi: p den kserei ti leme
2017-12-30 22:59 Riven: LOL
2017-12-30 23:00 Riven: otan mpainoun ta vocals
2017-12-30 23:00 Nokashi: φιλε νομινειτορ τι κανεις πως εισαι
2017-12-30 23:00 Nokashi: nai
2017-12-30 23:00 Riven: 00:35:721 -
2017-12-30 23:00 Nokashi: na mantepsw
2017-12-30 23:01 Nokashi: den s aresei
2017-12-30 23:01 Nokashi: p gia ena stanza
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: to velocity einai OK
2017-12-30 23:01 Nokashi: kai mapparw kithara
2017-12-30 23:01 Nokashi: den mapparw vocals
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: omws
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: me to pu mphke
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: me xtuphse sto kefali
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: pou to velocity einai to idio
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: me to prohgoumeno part
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: wait jk
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: 00:30:743 - just his
2017-12-30 23:01 Riven: this
2017-12-30 23:02 Nokashi: auto tha s elega
2017-12-30 23:02 Nokashi: lol
2017-12-30 23:02 Nokashi: 00:32:910 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - ma aresoun polu auta
2017-12-30 23:02 Riven: ok to deutero pragma pou parathrhsa otan mpainoun ta vocals
2017-12-30 23:02 Riven: FeelsMonstrataMan
2017-12-30 23:02 Riven: ligo to rhythm
2017-12-30 23:02 Riven: 00:37:485 -
2017-12-30 23:02 Riven: hitcircle?
2017-12-30 23:02 Riven: 00:37:309 - kai to sliderend edw?
2017-12-30 23:03 Riven: 00:39:779 (4) - ok edw wtf
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: mapparw kithara
2017-12-30 23:03 Riven: wtffff
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: 00:43:485 (1) -
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: apo edw
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: kai meta
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: einai to vocal mapping
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: to ithela ligo pio progresive
2017-12-30 23:03 Nokashi: progressive*
2017-12-30 23:03 Riven: nai alla twra einai apla weird
2017-12-30 23:03 Riven: imo
2017-12-30 23:04 Riven: 00:39:779 (4) - auto den tha to kseperasw pote
2017-12-30 23:04 Riven: an hmoun bn tha etrwges veto Kappa
2017-12-30 23:04 Nokashi: tha se stoixeiwnei sta oneira s
2017-12-30 23:04 Nokashi: na to ekana
2017-12-30 23:04 Nokashi: 3 1/2 sliders?
2017-12-30 23:05 Riven: hmm
2017-12-30 23:05 Nokashi: 00:40:838 (5) -
2017-12-30 23:05 Nokashi: kai circles
2017-12-30 23:05 Nokashi: edfw
2017-12-30 23:05 Nokashi: edw
2017-12-30 23:05 Nokashi: gia to snare
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: einai oti mappareis kithara kai einai weird
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: kai meta pas sta vocals
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: 00:39:603 - 1/2
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: 00:39:956 - 1/1
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: 00:40:485 - 1/1
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: 00:40:485 - 1/2*
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: egw auto tha ekana
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: einai sxedon 2018
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: akolouthame vocals twra
2017-12-30 23:06 Riven: lul
2017-12-30 23:07 Nokashi: ok sec
2017-12-30 23:08 Riven: 01:02:015 - auto tha to ekana slider tbh
2017-12-30 23:09 Riven: akougetai polu kalutero
2017-12-30 23:09 Riven: to white tick einai too silent gia na kanei support oxi mono to spacing
2017-12-30 23:09 Riven: alla to na einai hitcircle
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: oooooopa 01:07:662 (1,2,1) -
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: auto to spacing sto pattern
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: einai literally opws ta alla normal patterns sou
2017-12-30 23:10 Nokashi: paizei
2017-12-30 23:10 Nokashi: toso kalutera
2017-12-30 23:10 Nokashi: tbh
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: opote prepei na kaneis kati diaforetiko
2017-12-30 23:10 Nokashi: thanks
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: kai ta sliders
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: einai polu misleading
2017-12-30 23:10 Riven: so
2017-12-30 23:11 Riven: auto pou kanw suggest einai
2017-12-30 23:11 Riven: 01:07:926 (2) - stack to sliderend sto 01:07:662 (1) - sliderend
2017-12-30 23:12 Riven: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9892420 kai to epomeno kapou konta
2017-12-30 23:12 Riven: mporei na mhn saresei to visual
2017-12-30 23:12 Riven: giati to nokashi mapping tha pei stackarw to note sto 0:35 me auto sto 0:47 gia to visual
2017-12-30 23:12 Riven: XD
2017-12-30 23:12 Riven: jk
2017-12-30 23:13 Riven: 01:05:015 - kai auto einai weird
2017-12-30 23:13 Nokashi: perimene
2017-12-30 23:13 Nokashi: na ftiaksw to prwto
2017-12-30 23:14 Riven: mporeis na 00:10:323 - pas edw kai na bgaleis ena screenshot?
2017-12-30 23:15 Riven: allaksa to pattern kai exw balei bookmarks
2017-12-30 23:15 Riven: an to kanw update tha fugoun ta bookmarks mou
2017-12-30 23:16 Nokashi: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9892450
2017-12-30 23:16 Riven: also allo kati pou parathrw
2017-12-30 23:16 Riven: pou einai visual
2017-12-30 23:16 Riven: to visual spacing sou den einai consistent
2017-12-30 23:17 Riven: sec na brw ena tweet
2017-12-30 23:17 Riven: https://twitter.com/handsomeosu/status/ ... 9937758208
2017-12-30 23:18 Riven: 00:41:368 (1,2,3,4) -
2017-12-30 23:19 Riven: 01:32:720 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - polu cluttered me close blankets
2017-12-30 23:19 Riven: etc
2017-12-30 23:19 Riven: alla den me noiazei toso polu to visual
2017-12-30 23:19 Riven: gia to playability tha milhsw
2017-12-30 23:19 Riven: pou hmoun
2017-12-30 23:19 Nokashi: e ntaksi
2017-12-30 23:19 Nokashi: kai to visual einai wraia na einai kalo
2017-12-30 23:19 Nokashi: to eftiaksa
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: px
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: sotarks
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: ons LU U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: Genika to visual m
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: den einai asximo
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: apla nai wres wres
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: kRaPpA
2017-12-30 23:20 Nokashi: den thimame poso palio einai auto to map
2017-12-30 23:21 Riven: pou eipes oti ksekinas na mappareis vocals
2017-12-30 23:21 Riven: omg den exoume ftasei akoma sto kiai
2017-12-30 23:21 Nokashi: twra einai olo mapped san vocals
2017-12-30 23:22 Riven: 00:54:956 (3,4,5,1) - umm
2017-12-30 23:22 Nokashi: snares tho
2017-12-30 23:22 Riven: nomiza mappares vocals XD
2017-12-30 23:22 Riven: ok whatever
2017-12-30 23:22 Nokashi: E X P O S E D
2017-12-30 23:22 Nokashi: koita
2017-12-30 23:23 Nokashi: den einai kati aparaititws lathos
2017-12-30 23:23 Nokashi: kai otan mappara kithara
2017-12-30 23:23 Nokashi: ekana kapou switch gia ligo
2017-12-30 23:23 Riven: ok den mappareis vocals
2017-12-30 23:23 Riven: LOOL
2017-12-30 23:23 Riven: 00:58:838 (3,4) -
2017-12-30 23:23 Nokashi: episis auto to thewrw perissotero filler
2017-12-30 23:23 Nokashi: mou aresoun polu auta ta stops
2017-12-30 23:24 Nokashi: dinoun polu variety
2017-12-30 23:24 Nokashi: den einai toso linear san rithmos opws sto proigoumeno part
2017-12-30 23:24 Riven: 01:05:015 - auto to ksanastelnw giati den kserw an to eides
2017-12-30 23:24 Nokashi: to eftiaksa
2017-12-30 23:24 Nokashi: to eida
2017-12-30 23:24 Nokashi: it slider
2017-12-30 23:24 Nokashi: now
2017-12-30 23:25 Riven: idk
2017-12-30 23:26 Riven: ok eftasa mexri to 1:30 ena stop na steilw ta objects pou theloun perissotero spacing imo gia na mhn mazeutoun polla
2017-12-30 23:27 Nokashi: Can We Get This To 5 Stars :clap: :clap:
2017-12-30 23:28 Riven: 00:06:970 - 00:10:323 - 00:14:382 - 01:08:897 - 01:11:720 - 01:25:838 -
2017-12-30 23:29 Riven: 00:14:382 - an allakseis auto mporeis na ftiakseis kai to shitty stack me diaforetiko pattern :^)
2017-12-30 23:30 Riven: 01:00:956 - kai auto einai weird
2017-12-30 23:30 Riven: epeidh 01:12:338 - edw apofasizeis na to teleiwseis blue tick
2017-12-30 23:30 Riven: 01:26:191 - kai auto
2017-12-30 23:31 Riven: 01:35:015 - too close?
2017-12-30 23:31 Riven: 01:40:662 - KILL themM
2017-12-30 23:31 Riven: honestly 2x spacing edw lol
2017-12-30 23:32 Riven: 01:47:720 - ok oxi auto einai too much
2017-12-30 23:33 Riven: 02:11:720 (1) - blanket sto 02:12:250 (2) - tbh
2017-12-30 23:34 Riven: too much spacing einai polu cute quiet kokoro
2017-12-30 23:34 Riven: to prwto kiai einai ok
2017-12-30 23:35 Riven: twra pou eida auto 02:26:103 - anarwtiemai
2017-12-30 23:35 Riven: 01:26:191 (5,1) - giati exei tetoio spacing auto
2017-12-30 23:35 Nokashi: fuck this is faster than i can apply
2017-12-30 23:35 Riven: objectively einai pio intense to prwto
2017-12-30 23:35 Riven: LOL
2017-12-30 23:36 Riven: yea den mporw na katalabw me ti krithrio kaneis 02:28:662 (1,2) - auta ta 02:31:485 (1,2) - spacing
2017-12-30 23:36 Riven: anamesa sta sliders
2017-12-30 23:36 Riven: exeis explanation h einai random
2017-12-30 23:37 Nokashi: BTW
2017-12-30 23:37 Nokashi: me to kill them
2017-12-30 23:37 Nokashi: ti ennoeis
2017-12-30 23:38 Riven: more spacing
2017-12-30 23:38 Riven: 02:32:897 (1,2) - ctrl g rhythm kai fix placement
2017-12-30 23:38 Nokashi: 3.61 ds
2017-12-30 23:38 Riven: more
2017-12-30 23:38 Riven: XD
2017-12-30 23:38 Riven: should be good around there
2017-12-30 23:38 Riven: apla na fainetai
2017-12-30 23:39 Riven: oti einai significantly larger apo ta jumps pou exei
2017-12-30 23:40 Riven: noooooooooookashi
2017-12-30 23:40 Riven: 02:47:897 (1) - exeis balei to high spacing edw
2017-12-30 23:41 Riven: kai 02:48:073 - edw pou einai to strong beat to hitcircle einai zero spacing
2017-12-30 23:41 Riven: alla htan wraio to pattern
2017-12-30 23:41 Riven: rip
2017-12-30 23:41 Riven: mporeis na to swseis
2017-12-30 23:41 Riven: 02:47:544 (1,2,1,2) - move 1/2 beat deksia :^)
2017-12-30 23:42 Riven: kai fix placement ofc mhn to afhseis etsi
2017-12-30 23:42 Riven: 02:48:426 - giati meta auto tha thelei spacing
2017-12-30 23:42 Riven: btw eimai sth mesh tou map kai to rhythm exei ftiaksei arketa
2017-12-30 23:42 Riven: stamathses sth mesh kai mappares to upoloip argotera?
2017-12-30 23:42 Riven: xd
2017-12-30 23:43 Nokashi: nai
2017-12-30 23:43 Nokashi: kana mina meta
2017-12-30 23:43 Nokashi: itan otan arxisa na moddarw polu
2017-12-30 23:44 Riven: 03:06:426 - mmm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9892690
2017-12-30 23:45 Nokashi: 02:47:897 (1) -gia auto
2017-12-30 23:45 Nokashi: 00:43:485 (1,2,1,2) - exw kanei kati paromoio edw
2017-12-30 23:45 Nokashi: opote to ithela ligo pio consistent
2017-12-30 23:45 Riven: nai alla auto den exei drums
2017-12-30 23:45 Nokashi: alla upothetw to snare einai ligo too strong
2017-12-30 23:46 Nokashi: yeah
2017-12-30 23:46 Riven: still mporeis na xrhshmopoihseis to pattern
2017-12-30 23:46 Riven: alla to ebales sto lathos beat lol
2017-12-30 23:46 Riven: 00:43:485 - white beat
2017-12-30 23:46 Riven: 02:47:544 - red beat lol
2017-12-30 23:47 Nokashi: to eftiaksa kapws
2017-12-30 23:47 Nokashi: 02:47:897 (3,1) - 2.90x DS
2017-12-30 23:47 Nokashi: sxedon double
2017-12-30 23:47 Riven: ok
2017-12-30 23:47 Nokashi: episis fixed to 03:06:250 (4,5) -
2017-12-30 23:47 Nokashi: btw
2017-12-30 23:48 Nokashi: to ksereis oti an asxoliwsoun
2017-12-30 23:48 Nokashi: aneta ginousoun bn
2017-12-30 23:48 Riven: yes xd
2017-12-30 23:49 Nokashi: omg epitelous
2017-12-30 23:49 Nokashi: eftasa sto pace s
2017-12-30 23:49 Riven: well no exw teleiwsei na koitaw to map
2017-12-30 23:49 Riven: apla den exw stielei kati :^)
2017-12-30 23:49 Nokashi: oli tin wra imoun apo pisw kai eftiaxna
2017-12-30 23:50 Riven: to deutero kiai exei pio uncomfortable flow alla no problem
2017-12-30 23:50 Riven: einai pio intense
2017-12-30 23:50 Nokashi: yeah
2017-12-30 23:50 Nokashi: xrisimopoihsa
2017-12-30 23:50 Nokashi: pio sharp angles
2017-12-30 23:50 Nokashi: 04:11:368 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - auto einai to agapimeno m
2017-12-30 23:50 Nokashi: pattern sto map
2017-12-30 23:51 Riven: den mou apanthses sthn erwthsh
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: se pia erwtisi
2017-12-30 23:53 Riven: den mporw na katalabw me ti krithrio dialegeis 02:28:662 (1,2) - auto to spacing 02:31:485 (1,2) - kai auto
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: a
2017-12-30 23:53 Riven: einai random h exeis explanation
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: nai
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: itan random
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: tr einai consistent
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: ksexastika
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: to ena to ekana pio spaced
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: gt m xalage to visual
2017-12-30 23:53 Nokashi: shhh
2017-12-30 23:53 Riven: lool
2017-12-30 23:55 Riven: ok to deutero kiai kai meta
2017-12-30 23:55 Riven: tha mporouses na kaneis ligo polishing apo monos sou alla einai polu kalutero apo thn arxh
2017-12-30 23:55 Riven: so yea
2017-12-30 23:56 Nokashi: 05:14:720 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - gnwmi
2017-12-30 23:56 Riven: nc pls owo
2017-12-30 23:56 Riven: 05:17:368 (1) -
Topic Starter
Nokashi
All updated
celerih
First mod of 2018 for me! \o/

Here's a better crop of the BG with less white space https://celerih.s-ul.eu/6xpibn0e

[
Joy
]
  1. 00:03:264 (2,5) - overlap here is kinda weird
  2. 00:08:382 - no sound on this slider end, 00:08:205 (1,2) - should be 1/1
  3. 00:10:499 (2) - add a whistle on this slider head. these kicklsiders kinda lack impact without it
  4. 00:10:676 (1,2) - 00:11:911 (6,7) - you drop the 3/4 right after: 00:13:146 (1) - 00:15:617 (1) - 00:16:852 (4) - all have strong sounds on their slider ends. So you should probably not have the 3/4 in the first place
  5. 00:15:264 (3,4) - pls don't do 1-2 NC on not 1-2 jumps k thx (only going to point it out here but it comes back a lot)
  6. 00:26:735 (4,1) - 1/1
  7. 00:27:793 (5,1) - 00:30:264 (5,1) - I'd prioritize giving this jump more emphasis than having a blanket here
  8. 00:31:322 (2,3) - Would have this continue to follow the curve of the slider. See Box below but do it cleaner
  9. 00:38:191 (3,4) - Sicne drums kinda pop out here would be ncie to have this higher spaced to differentiate it from when you're following vocals. This kidna applies to this whole section of the song
  10. 00:57:426 (5) - Remove the note here, it's overmapped. Instead, try the rhythm below (the downbeat in the screenshot is 00:56:897 - )
  11. 00:57:779 (7) - End this slider on 00:58:132 - , there are audible drums there unlike where it ends currently
  12. 00:58:309 (1,2) - why 3/4
  13. 01:07:662 (1,2) - Spacing these out would just feel much more natural imo
  14. 01:21:250 (2,3) - Here the strong beats are on the red ticks
  15. 01:22:132 (5) - and this is overmapped
  16. 01:29:191 (5) - -______________________________-pls no overmap noki noki
  17. 01:34:662 (5,1) - Angle here are weird, try something similar to the box below
  18. 01:35:015 (1,2) - Rhythm here is also a bit :thinking: see box for better alternative
  19. 01:37:132 (1) - Make into 2 circles since you have two distinct drum beats here that are pretty obvious
  20. 01:48:779 (3,1) - Should probably reduce this, because rn it's very inconsistent with your established 1/4 spacing for your map, and would be read as 1/2
  21. 01:51:073 (3,4,5) - I really don't hear a triple hear. Might be just that my ears are still blocked tho
  22. 01:51:603 (7,1) - Then angles here make for a very weird jump. The entry based off of the first slider implies that the second one would be much higher
  23. 01:53:897 (3,4,5) - not a triple
  24. also unrelated to the map but what in the fuck is the sound at 01:54:073 -
  25. 01:56:191 (1) - You have audible drums on 01:56:368 - that you're skipping and very strong vocals on that slider end. 1/1 is definitly not the best option here
  26. 02:00:073 (7,1) -01:54:426 (7,1) - 02:02:897 (5,1) - I'm kinda sad because here 3/4 would actually work really well due to the lack of drums and the held vocals
  27. 02:08:015 (3,1) - Here there is definitly a triple tho
  28. 02:36:073 (1,2,3) - Randomly switching to a wide angle jump at the end of a section doesn't really work well
  29. 03:07:485 (7,8) - Jump here should be much larger, 03:07:662 (8) - has a very strong sound on it
  30. 03:09:603 - drums
  31. 03:12:073 (6,1) - Why is this so underemphasized
  32. 03:18:779 (4,5,6,7,8) - Remove the note on 03:18:955 (6) - , it's not a 5 note burst it's two doubles
  33. 03:48:956 (10,1) - Underwhelming jump here
  34. 03:49:132 (1,2) - Also these aren't the same sliders and it bothers me because idk how I notice this stuff
  35. 03:50:544 (1) - 3/4 here doesn't work since you have both vocals and drums on 03:50:544 (1) -
  36. 03:51:426 (4,5) - Since these are identical sounds why not map them with identical sliders
  37. 04:01:662 (8,1) - Also pretty underwhelming with how strong this sound is
  38. 04:09:603 (1,2,1,2) - In the other kiai you mapped the 3/4 vocals with a slider reverse 01:56:897 (3) - make it more consistent between the two pls
  39. 04:30:250 (2) - Is overmapped
  40. 04:31:485 (1) - ocne again 3/4 while you have 1/2 already there 04:31:662 - 3/4 works best when there isn't an already present 1/2 and with extended vocals, pls keep this in mind
  41. 04:32:720 (2) - also overmapped
  42. 05:03:956 (1) -05:12:426 (1) - can you make these a bit less uneven for each side, more similar to 05:07:838 (1) -

Sorry noki noki, but I feel like this is gonna need some more work ): Good luck
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.