forum

Kobaryo - Dotabata Animation [feat. t+pazolite] [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Maxus
Good luck there.
I hope the change already satisfying enough.
Ayachi-
ayyy
Aruel
boombaya
Topic Starter
Sandalphon
Xinnoh
!roll number of shitposts
Ayachi-

Fresh Chicken wrote:

boombaya
붐바야붐바야붐바야붐바야
RoroTheDeer
About fucking time
Halogen-
lol
Mipha-
..?
Kamikaze
hitsound volume crusade

this is about the least relevant problem one could bring up what wasn't already brought up before but whatever i'm just checking hitsounds today give me a break

so yeah, WHY ARE YOU USING A SOFT SAMPLESET ON A SPEEDCORE TRACK?????
soft sampleset is meant for like piano or calm stuff, not for a raging 260 bpm banger

and due to that, the hitnormal is barely if at all audible on default skin in the climax parts, it's hearable okay in calm parts but not in the intense parts
which is also why people (not only you) should modify hitsound volume in their maps depending on the section. It should be higher for intense parts, but also

WITH NORMAL SAMPLESET THE HITSOUNDS ARE ACTUALLY A BIT TOO LOUD IN SOME SPOTS

which is why you should meddle with volume per section and use normal sampleset.

I believe there are also many many not adressed properly or ignored valid arguments, but I haven't followed the thread very closely lately so if someone else has anything to say about the chart please do, let's resume the discussion
-mint-

Kamikaze wrote:

hitsound volume crusade

this is about the least relevant problem one could bring up what wasn't already brought up before but whatever i'm just checking hitsounds today give me a break

so yeah, WHY ARE YOU USING A SOFT SAMPLESET ON A SPEEDCORE TRACK?????
soft sampleset is meant for like piano or calm stuff, not for a raging 260 bpm banger

and due to that, the hitnormal is barely if at all audible on default skin in the climax parts, it's hearable okay in calm parts but not in the intense parts
which is also why people (not only you) should modify hitsound volume in their maps depending on the section. It should be higher for intense parts, but also

WITH NORMAL SAMPLESET THE HITSOUNDS ARE ACTUALLY A BIT TOO LOUD IN SOME SPOTS

which is why you should meddle with volume per section and use normal sampleset.

I believe there are also many many not adressed properly or ignored valid arguments, but I haven't followed the thread very closely lately so if someone else has anything to say about the chart please do, let's resume the discussion
kami next QAT
DawnX
dt ultra is easy.xddddd
Akasha-
what a time to be alive.
Protastic101
Sorry about the last minute DQ, but the hitsounds are mostly fine with exception to the hitnormal which is too quiet. This is due to the actual volume of the sample and not because the volume in game is set too low. I've increased its volume here https://prot.s-ul.eu/Iq5cZaUz

Also, in every diff, I'd suggest adding a finish at 00:54:462 - 01:01:846 - and 01:57:231 - among some other section transitions or whatever.

When you replace the hitnormal, I would suggest setting the hitsound volume in the calmer sections like 00:02:770 - 01:01:846 - 01:42:462 - and so on to around 40% - 50% vol to avoid having it be too loud in those places.
Topic Starter
Sandalphon
ok_hand
Protastic101
Sorry about the delay. Cleared up the missing finishes in Wonki's diff, should be alright now
Topic Starter
Sandalphon
Arzenvald
grz
booty
we truly have reached the pinnacle of mapping
Topic Starter
Sandalphon
Act like you know what mapping is
Lirai

am i cute?
DDMythical