forum

Right hand streaming problem.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Acrid
Hi, I have kinda strange question, so I will start from beginning. I am left-handed person, but I'm using mouse in right hand, so when I started playing osu! I was clicking with left hand and aimng with right. After when I bought a tablet I must switch my hands (left hand - aiming, right hand - tapping). In first few months my streaming ablility sucks, but I was like "meh, I will play more, it must help." Now I'm 7k rank and only my stamina went up, I can't even constant stream 180 BPM, but that's not the point of the problem. And there is starting a strange part of my question. When I was bored, I observed what's wrong with my streams. When you open Notepad, and you will tap like when you are streaming, You will see f.e. "ZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZX", but when I'm streaming It's like "ZZXZZXZZXZZXZZXZZX". This thing ruining all my gameplay, because I don't have any rythm-sense on streams and accuracy. I couldn't find any similar question to this so I'm making new thread. Is there any person with who has or had same problem? Is any advice for this?
johnmedina999
Either 1) switch back to mouse, or 2) play more and get used to zx with your right hand.
Endaris
üäüäüäüäüäüäüääüüääüäüäüäüäüäüäüäü
so slow, i can see my fingers moving
Topic Starter
Acrid

johnmedina999 wrote:

Either 1) switch back to mouse, or 2) play more and get used to zx with your right hand.

I can't even Fc 3* maps on mouse when on tablet I'm fcing 6* maps so back to mouse is not really good idea. ZX was just a example. From first day with tablet to today I'm playing on Num8 and Num9, so i propably get used to so far ago.
johnmedina999
It doesn't matter what you set your buttons to be, I have mine on DF so I can find the buttons easily (because of the little bump). It doesn't matter as long as you can get used to it.

I have trouble streaming as well, just like I have trouble with trills in mania, but it's just experience.
Topic Starter
Acrid
My fingers just memorize 889 "pattern" and they don't want to "work" another. That's weird lul.
Blitzfrog
Why is this in OT?
Endaris

Endaris wrote:

moving

Endaris wrote:

fingers

Endaris wrote:

slow
Topic Starter
Acrid

Blitzfrog wrote:

Why is this in OT?
Idk maybe i pick wrong section. Where I should write this?
johnmedina999
Ah, I see.
Well my advice is to start on the slowest steams and force yourself to alternate. Then work your way up from there.

Take my advice with a grain of salt, though, for I'm not predominantly a standard player.

EDIT: This would be the place for your thread, Off Topic is the trash can of the site.
Topic Starter
Acrid

johnmedina999 wrote:

Ah, I see.
Well my advice is to start on the slowest steams and force yourself to alternate. Then work your way up from there.
Take my advice with a grain of salt, though, for I'm not predominantly a standard player.

Yeah, I started alternating, maybe this will help. (I hope so).
EDIT:
So make new post in good section or leave it here now?
johnmedina999
Well, you can't really move it or delete it, so yeah, just leave it here.
Good luck with your problem.
Endaris
OT is where the bad threads go to die 8)
Kappa FrankerZ
jerk off more
Topic Starter
Acrid
Close this topic please.
Endaris

Endaris wrote:

OT is where the bad threads go to die 8)
move on and let it happen
johnmedina999
Did you just quote yourself.