forum

nono keyboard and osutablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Raphi
when the hell are they back in stock?
Paneiru
If you can do without the osu! design on the tablet, you could always order the Huion 420/H420 (which is the exact same device as the osu tablet Amazon link).
For a keypad, you have a bigger variety of options, the most optimal one being to just get a full or tenkeyless mechanical keyboard, but if it's not affordable or you just want a portable keypad only for osu, there are some who makes keypads similar to the nono keypad. My first recommendation would be the Antecer's osu!keypad t/527542/start=0 which has about the same functionality as the nono keyboard, but cheaper. Additionally, the antecer's osu!keypad comes with 4 different switches (Cherry MX Red, Black, Brown and Blue) that can be changed on the fly opposed to the nono keypad that only ships with 1. Otherwise you could also check out one of thnikk's keypads, though I would rather go for the Antecer's keypad imo. t/273915
Topic Starter
My Angel Raphi

Paneiru wrote:

If you can do without the osu! design on the tablet, you could always order the Huion 420/H420 (which is the exact same device as the osu tablet Amazon link).
For a keypad, you have a bigger variety of options, the most optimal one being to just get a full or tenkeyless mechanical keyboard, but if it's not affordable or you just want a portable keypad only for osu, there are some who makes keypads similar to the nono keypad. My first recommendation would be the Antecer's osu!keypad t/527542/start=0 which has about the same functionality as the nono keyboard, but cheaper. Additionally, the antecer's osu!keypad comes with 4 different switches (Cherry MX Red, Black, Brown and Blue) that can be changed on the fly opposed to the nono keypad that only ships with 1. Otherwise you could also check out one of thnikk's keypads, though I would rather go for the Antecer's keypad imo. t/273915
Well, I actually really want the ones sold by osu! But I will definitely look at the suggestions you have made, thank you!