Post your good drawings here

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi

Brian OA wrote:

If you don't make the effort you can't expect to improve :/
This ^

It's really easy to get lazy and stop practicing if you're inexperienced, but it's this sort of lack of determination that separates the pros from the graphically challenged. To be honest, the same can be said about a lot of things, but I feel that it's especially true for drawing.
awp

Brian OA wrote:

Just checking before I move on to the rest of the pic
Is this alright
what are they looking at

that is confusing me
Bweh
^noted
JRemzy
Quaraezha
That's a cute fantroll.
JRemzy

Quaraezha wrote:

That's a cute fantroll.
Oh goodness thank you uvu
Bweh
Another draft
The strokes on paper are actually much softer; I edited them so it'd look stronger because the scan looked too dim. At least according to Porsche.

If you note anything weird let me know so I can start adding detail. She's missing a bow btw ><
Jazz
that's actually nice
mathexpert

Brian OA wrote:

Another draft
The strokes on paper are actually much softer; I edited them so it'd look stronger because the scan looked too dim. At least according to Porsche.

If you note anything weird let me know so I can start adding detail. She's missing a bow btw ><
Woah, that's pretty awesome. Is that an original character, or is she from an anime?
Bweh
She's from Mondaiji, a currently airing show.

I don't even know why am I drawing Mondaiji characters.
silmarilen
looks interesting, but her facial expression makes me think shes either the "im awesome" type or a tsundere, or both
Bweh
She's usually wearing an empty look unless she takes the bow off.

But yeah, she seems proud because in that instance she's talking about her power before she got nerfed
Kaona
I likey.
Hoverlegs
I got pissed when I found out she wasn't a real loli
Bweh

Hoverlegs wrote:

I got pissed when I found out she wasn't a real loli
She can switch between both forms; how can you complain about that? I mean if lolis aren't your thing she can change and viceversa.

Also here, I finished.

dA link
DaddyCoolVipper

Brian OA wrote:

[spoiler]She can switch between both forms;[/spoiler
Z666ful

Orz thats one hell long delay.
I havent draw so much lately.
Hiatus mode on.

DA http://fav.me/d5wlb7p
Cyclohexane
RWBY gets a lot of great fanart.
awp

Brian OA wrote:

She can switch between both forms
a cartoon where a girl has the power to change between prepubescence and maturity?

oh Japan
Bweh

Mr Color wrote:

RWBY gets a lot of great fanart.
Indeed

awp wrote:

a cartoon where a girl has the power to change between prepubescence and maturity?

oh Japan
They've done worse

Much worse
Bread

silly trees

and lol idk how to draw arm thingies I hope he doesn't look too weird without the sleeve lines or whatever you call them
if someone could point out any flaws that would be very helpful 'cause I can't really see any of them myself u wu

well actually maybe I should finish colouring and lining this first
Bweh
It looks fine to me, given what the style here would allow

Well... his tie is too low; or rather his uniform is stretched too far down. That breast pocket (or the school logo whatchamacallit), for example, should line up with his breast. The tie should be closer to the shirt's opening for the head/neck (unless it's supposed to be loose, in which you should draw the tie visibly wrapping over the guy's neck, being somewhat concealed by the shirt's flappy things up top). Finally, the jacket/cardigan's opening for the head/neck is too huge. Make it smaller, just a little wider than the shirt's opening.

Inb4trap
Bread

Brian OA wrote:

It looks fine to me, given what the style here would allow

Well... his tie is too low; or rather his uniform is stretched too far down. That breast pocket (or the school logo whatchamacallit), for example, should line up with his breast. The tie should be closer to the shirt's opening for the head/neck (unless it's supposed to be loose, in which you should draw the tie visibly wrapping over the guy's neck, being somewhat concealed by the shirt's flappy things up top). Finally, the jacket/cardigan's opening for the head/neck is too huge. Make it smaller, just a little wider than the shirt's opening.

Inb4trap
ah ok! I fixed everything (and I didn't notice the tie haha) thanks for the advice!!

lol nope it's not a trap I'm just cursed with the inability to make any of my characters masculine :V I can make the necks thicker and shoulders broaderbut at that point it just looks really weird/unappealing to me
b ut yeah thanks again!
Deceitful
my best draw with mouse in paint
mathexpert
Bweh

PlantVSZombie wrote:

That is perfect

mathexpert9981 wrote:

That is plagiarism
mathexpert
Fine, enjoy my avant-garde masterpiece.
Bladestar

my best drawing ever
Deceitful
^ holy shit lol
Deceitful
when i serious at drawing `L_`
Sakura
^

That's totally chocolate icecream
Corin
Never expected to see Sakura as GMT, gratz
Deceitful
well, it's hard to draw a shit `L_`
Aeidxst
Oh man ._.

Quaraezha
2deep4u
Jazz
do you use a scanner,
or do you use a tablet,
or do you use the scanner then edit it with a tablet in the computer?
Quaraezha
Aeidxst draws digitally with a Wacom Bamboo.
SAI + Photoshop.
Kin
<-- this
Jazz

Quaraezha wrote:

Aeidxst draws digitally with a Wacom Bamboo.
SAI + Photoshop.
so good
Shiro

PlantVSZombie wrote:

I'd like it if posts like this were cleaned out. They're obviously not serious and don't contribute to the thread at all.

On-topic, I started drawing again a bit recently, I'll try drawing something a bit seriously, we'll see what happens.
See you in a few months.
show more