forum

Osu! Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1ViP
So i like to draw a lot on pc (edit) and i like a looooot Osu and im thinking of buying a Tablet so i can use on both occasions,drawing and playing Osu, but i have no clue of which one to buy and whats the less expensive/better to use, can anybody give me a hand? 😁😁
[Gaia]_old
Pretty sure the most famous one is the Huion 420, never heard a lot of complaints about it. When I played osu!std I used a Wacom Bamboo CTL470, it was pretty good, my only complaint is that the pen was kinda heavy, and I prefer lighter ones.
SlowLogicBoy
My question would be how professionally are/will be drawing?

If just for editing you most likely don't need expensive one so I would go with gaomon, larger area.

If wanna be pro drawer or money is not an issue I would suggest at least Wacom Intuos maybe larger XP-Pen or Huion ones.
Topic Starter
1ViP
Im planning to study 3D Art next year so a Tablet would be perfect for me to draw and play Osu! as well
[Haku]
If drawing is a consideration, then forget about osu. Almost any tablet is good for osu. So go ask a drawing community instead ans unless they advise you a tactile tablet you'll be good for osu as well don't worry.
Topic Starter
1ViP
Yeah i did this like 1 hour ago and found a pretty good tablet and cheap too, anyway thx for the help guys really helped me a lo 😁
Gardarr
I use a wacom 471 (A 470 just a bit smaller) and it works perfectly! You can buy it on amazon for like $70 (in the U.S)