forum

Hotaru Murasaki - Re:TrymenT [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Skylish
A bug goes wrong in chaica's Oni:

When I completely re-dled the mapset, chaica's Oni is okay with 'Latest pending version'.

After I went into Editor playing the music,without saving or changing anything, the status of chaica's Oni changed to 'Update to latest version'.

When I clicked 'Update...'. the whole 'chaica's Oni.osu' became BLANK. There is no content in his difficulty. I don't know why....

This problem will be reset when I go back to the front welcome page of osu client.

> Please try fixing it by:

Completely remove chaica's Oni from the folder, and re-add it from p/6418037.

Then remember to save it in the format of .osu (in notepad) to avoid any possible bugs in the osu client Editor.
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin
I added again, but the state did not change... :(
Skylish
I reported to 'Help' forum p/6420982

Hope it could be helpful in solving it. I've never seen this scenario so far. :worried:
Skylish
Re-checklish:

! p/6424400 here is a notice from Gabe. The bug is already noticed I guess and it should not interfere the ranking process, so I would just ignore the bug temperately now.

[Kantan]

> 01:17:719 (1,2,3) - the density spread is not okay comparing to other difficulties, even though I know you want to make them be a huge gap. Refer to my previous mod. (Density like 01:24:035 (4,5,6,7,8) - is fine, and should be followed at 01:17:719 (1,2,3) - <-- this part)

> SV=1.4x

[Futsuu]

> 01:21:824 - how about adding a kat to balance the n n n pattern at 01:18:982 - ?

> SV=1.4x

[]

Bug wa maji yabakure.
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Skylish wrote:

Re-checklish:

! p/6424400 here is a notice from Gabe. The bug is already noticed I guess and it should not interfere the ranking process, so I would just ignore the bug temperately now.

[Kantan]

> 01:17:719 (1,2,3) - the density spread is not okay comparing to other difficulties, even though I know you want to make them be a huge gap. Refer to my previous mod. (Density like 01:24:035 (4,5,6,7,8) - is fine, and should be followed at 01:17:719 (1,2,3) - <-- this part)
add note,

> SV=1.4x

[Futsuu]

> 01:21:824 - how about adding a kat to balance the n n n pattern at 01:18:982 - ?
add note!

> SV=1.4x

i'm lowering the SV to make it easier for beginners.

[]

Bug wa maji yabakure.
Thanks ><
bag wa maji yabai
Skylish
Bu:BbleD~!
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Skylish wrote:

Bu:BbleD~!
Thanks Sky:LisH~ ></
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin
SV change for Muzu (jonawaga suggestion)

delete green line 00:41:877 - 00:42:035 - ,
add green line 00:41:245 - 0.80x

edit: Since it is not an unrank element, reb is unnecessary.
Surono
15:30 Surono: pianos eee
15:38 Surono: 00:16:298 - delete this since the density in here is similar with oni and far with futsuu w, as minibreak
15:39 Surono: 00:41:245 - move this greenline to 00:41:087 - here, sv change would be significant to see
15:39 Surono: 01:17:719 - give finisher for muzukashii, futsuu, and kantan
16:40 Surono: tes
good bg , i forget uncheck block msg. pls give kudos hh
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Surono wrote:

15:30 Surono: pianos eee
15:38 Surono: 00:16:298 - delete this since the density in here is similar with oni and far with futsuu w, as minibreak
15:39 Surono: 00:41:245 - move this greenline to 00:41:087 - here, sv change would be significant to see
15:39 Surono: 01:17:719 - give finisher for muzukashii, futsuu, and kantan
16:40 Surono: tes
good bg , i forget uncheck block msg. pls give kudos hh
All fixed!
Updata_(:3」∠)_
Surono
PatZar ccd

(¦3[__hai chaica owu_]
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Surono wrote:

PatZar ccd

(¦3[__hai chaica owu_]
thanks Sweet Surono ~

Thanks all modders!
crim
\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Sanawieck wrote:

\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////\\\└('ω')┘////
(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)(っ´ω`c)
Gemu-
Congrats Yuzu-San! ^///^
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Gemu- wrote:

Congrats Yuzu-San! ^///^
Thanks gemu chan! >///<
Asuka_-
りとらいめんと!
おめです~
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

Asuka_- wrote:

りとらいめんと!
おめです~
ありがとです!(っ´ω`c)
Ozu
finally of finally
Topic Starter
yuzu__rinrin

404 AccNotFound wrote:

finally of finally
finally! Thanks ></
Cellina
Same song qualified at same time? I'm not sure whether it applies to other modes
Surono
madnuts but cute people qq

Cellina wrote:

Same song qualified at same time? I'm not sure whether it applies to other modes
difference modes 👌
if its same modes, yeah need to wait the first one to get ranked.