forum

Crippling Depression

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blitzfrog

[Taiga] wrote:

Humans technically are animals too so...
And you're a taiga
Razzy

Foxtrot wrote:

If Care Bears gets rebooted would it have the same attention that MLP has

If not, then I guess you guys REALLY do just want to fuck ponies
didn't it start as an ironic 4chan thing that people randomly latched on to
Mahogany
It started like that until the people watching realized it was a legit good show all around
Razzy
also, related

DryBones81
ppl being kind and telling original poster to remember to knit his socks :D
Reckless
Very good fresh meme https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
-Makishima S-

RecklessCV wrote:

Not even a meme, another stupid kid who consider everything a meme.

You sir... go kill yourself. You just waste oxygen right now.
Blitzfrog

[Taiga] wrote:

RecklessCV wrote:

Not even a meme, another stupid kid who consider everything a meme.

You sir... go kill yourself. You just waste oxygen right now.
Not like anyone of us don't waste oxygen
Foxtrot

[Taiga] wrote:

um, is that really your excuse
-Makishima S-

Foxtrot wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

um, is that really your excuse
Some of human beings trying to play "gods" and tell others what's good and what's bad. So called politicians, religion heads and others like that are like "boo hoo we know everything, we lead humanity" and if they tell you that for example:
"Catching random person from street one time in a week, cutting his head in public and putting it into a stick near home entrance will give you happiness and it's legal."
90% of humanity will do this due being a sheep minded. Another 10% or even less thinks like me:

I don't give a fuck about politics, i don't give a fuck about religion and what they call a "respect" or not. I live my own life without toxic influence of so called "heads of community" or "guru" or whatever you call them. If the head of the church or president are against my personal philosophy, I will just spit into his face and tell him to fuck off, simple. I don't let others lead my life.

Too long to explain everything but i doubt sheep minded person would ever understand this.

And if i want to fuck ponies or even my own computer, it's my own interest, nobody ask you to watch this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't really give a fuck what you think about this.
Blitzfrog

[Taiga] wrote:

If the head of the church or president are against my personal philosophy, I will just spit into his face and tell him to fuck off, simple. I don't let others lead my life.
Not according to psychology, everyone has a breaking point.

My breaking point is when you cut deez nuts off my chin
B1rd
Never have I seen such a fedora-worthy post on this forum, or anywhere. Well done. Though I hope Taiga isn't actually as old as he says he is, it'd be sad for a 30+ yo to still have the rebellious teenager mindset.
WavePoint
this meme is dead go create fresh ones that nobody cares
Foxtrot

[Taiga] wrote:

Some of human beings trying to play "gods" and tell others what's good and what's bad. So called politicians, religion heads and others like that are like "boo hoo we know everything, we lead humanity" and if they tell you that for example:
"Catching random person from street one time in a week, cutting his head in public and putting it into a stick near home entrance will give you happiness and it's legal."
90% of humanity will do this due being a sheep minded. Another 10% or even less thinks like me:

I don't give a fuck about politics, i don't give a fuck about religion and what they call a "respect" or not. I live my own life without toxic influence of so called "heads of community" or "guru" or whatever you call them. If the head of the church or president are against my personal philosophy, I will just spit into his face and tell him to fuck off, simple. I don't let others lead my life.

Too long to explain everything but i doubt sheep minded person would ever understand this.

And if i want to fuck ponies or even my own computer, it's my own interest, nobody ask you to watch this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't really give a fuck what you think about this.
You say that you don't give a fuck and yet you're giving me this edgy essay about your fetish. I just asked a question, but I wasn't THAT interested.
If you want to have sex with anything that is capable of thought, but can't consent, you're just a sick human being. No politicians or leaders need to confirm that, it's just common sense not to hurt anything that doesn't deserve to be hurt. Hopefully the kind of animals you want to have sex with are only imaginary and can talk like a human being. If not, you need help.

Maybe if you actually took off your fedora once in a while you'd be able to see what kind of shit you're writing, Taiga.
Mahogany

Foxtrot wrote:

If you want to have sex with anything that is capable of thought, but can't consent, you're just a sick human being. No politicians or leaders need to confirm that, it's just common sense not to hurt anything that doesn't deserve to be hurt. Hopefully the kind of animals you want to have sex with are only imaginary and can talk like a human being. If not, you need help.
It's telling that the only thing you're good at is using a strawman
Foxtrot
You're telling me that the only thing I'm good at is strawmans but here you are, just proving my point. There's no need to ALWAYS disagree with me.

Hopefully the kind of animals you want to have sex with are only imaginary and can talk like a human being. If not, you need help.
welp, is it because I forgot to mention that they have to be sexually mature? And by imaginary, I meant fictional characters as well, but I thought that was a given.
Mahogany

Foxtrot wrote:

There's no need to ALWAYS disagree with me.
You're difficult to agree with, though.
Foxtrot

Mahogany wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

There's no need to ALWAYS disagree with me.
You're difficult to agree with, though.
So instead of agreeing with me ONCE, you preferred making yourself look like an idiot. Take your autistic screeching somewhere else.
-Makishima S-
If you want to have sex with anything that is capable of thought, but can't consent, you're just a sick human being.
Walking with boots into someone private life is not wise.
And no, i am not into living animals. I don't know from where you took this assumption, maybe you should check yourself first.

welp, is it because I forgot to mention that they have to be sexually mature? And by imaginary, I meant fictional characters as well, but I thought that was a given.
In imaginary you can do whatever the fuck you want. If you care what someone else do in his imaginary world, you need to search for help...

So instead of agreeing with me ONCE, you preferred making yourself look like an idiot. Take your autistic screeching somewhere else.
Indirectly forcing someone to agree with you by calling him an idiot... yes, you look like one of them. Welcome in group.
Nobody have duty to agree with you and that's not a reason to call him an idiot.
Mahogany

Foxtrot wrote:

So instead of agreeing with me ONCE
Why not say something worth agreeing with for once? I'd agree with you if you were actually right about something.
Topic Starter
xxdinorabbitxx
Dafuq is happening.....