forum

🔥[FINAL] 🎇#HKZ./2k17/🎇 [ALL MODES][HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Suck wrote:

This skin seems to have gone through quite the effort during it's creation process, easily outshining dozens of skins. The song selection and mod selection have a magnificent touch to their UI, buttons, star rating etc. The rankings screen, fail screen and pause screen fit well with the rest of the elements of the skin.

I'm a STD only player so gameplay wise for me the skin is great, could easily get used to it. However there is one thing that I disliked. The follow circle on sliders seems out of place color wise, seemingly because the skin has a dark theme, so in my opinion it doesn't fit, but then again that's something I could get used to. Other than that this is a well-made skin, both the SD and HD versions look great.

Looking forward to your next project.

(P.S: Might want to add multiple color support on STD gamemode for versatility in case not every player favors green ;)
(EDIT: Sorry for the wall of text, but I couldn't help mention most things :)
Thanks for your feedback, about of combocolours, i plan to in the near future to update the original skin, and you check more combocolours variations in EXTRA folder? ;)
About sliderball, do you use in game skin option "use combo colour as tint for slider ball"?

Future update dedicated to the SD version of the skin, i made a full manual resize, after it SD version became to look better, plus fixed a small problem with it.
Firinael
https://puu.sh/u6cbF/27ef4d1ecd.png

Seems like the back button stops me from rating maps... Any way to fix this?
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Firinael wrote:

https://puu.sh/u6cbF/27ef4d1ecd.png

Seems like the back button stops me from rating maps... Any way to fix this?
Only one way to fix it, change skin :(
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]
Updated, check changelog for more info ;)
AngeLMumei
Все круто мне скин нравится но слайдеры капец не заметные даже яркость подкачал все равно иногда слайдер не довожу до конца а так все замечательно :D
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

AngeLMumei wrote:

Все круто мне скин нравится но слайдеры капец не заметные даже яркость подкачал все равно иногда слайдер не довожу до конца а так все замечательно :D
Я привык водить по слайдербаллу ;)
Firinael
https://puu.sh/u9auB/cf0c5f9392.png I think something went wrong
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Firinael wrote:

https://puu.sh/u9auB/cf0c5f9392.png I think something went wrong
All planned ;)
Paneiru
I think the new combo colors have a bit less clarity than the old ones due to the bluish color overlapping with the cursor
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Paneiru wrote:

I think the new combo colors have a bit less clarity than the old ones due to the bluish color overlapping with the cursor
I do not think so, also you have "EXTRA" folder with old style .-.
Everyone has different tastes /
Monoyoshi
скин ваше агонь. *-*
Suggest[Kal]
Great Skin ^^
-yuo-
Nice!

Although it may be a bit too late, a better font that fits the skin more could be a good thing to do.... but might be too hard at this stage...

Did you use some stuff from my NIGHTGATE as a template? I'm really curious and I would like to know... I'm not saying you can't use then here, i just wanna know... :?

To fix the covered rating screen problem, you might want to add the background for the user profile into the options button and not the back button, therefore it doesn't show up on the ranking screen, but still shows on song select. but you'll have to give up the animation :|

Good skin!
robin
Any chance you plan on making more different colored score fonts? (like the sky blue?)
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

-yuo- wrote:

Nice!

Although it may be a bit too late, a better font that fits the skin more could be a good thing to do.... but might be too hard at this stage...

Did you use some stuff from my NIGHTGATE as a template? I'm really curious and I would like to know... I'm not saying you can't use then here, i just wanna know... :?

To fix the covered rating screen problem, you might want to add the background for the user profile into the options button and not the back button, therefore it doesn't show up on the ranking screen, but still shows on song select. but you'll have to give up the animation :|

Good skin!
This requires a remake of animation (
Only use your idea with the screenshots :roll: (thanks)
About back button, i know that, i just like to save the animation ;(

robin wrote:

Any chance you plan on making more different colored score fonts? (like the sky blue?)
This wants fully recoloring skin or ranking-panel be very different colors ( maybe later i make more differents skin colors )
-yuo-

HKZ wrote:

This requires a remake of animation (
Only use your idea with the screenshots :roll: (thanks)
About back button, i know that, i just like to save the animation ;(
Cool! thanks for replying!
haha no problem, you changed it up pretty well so you can use them.
Yeh remaking basically all the images for a new font is a big pain.... espesh the animations... damn those animations so detailed
yeh... its annoying when you wanna keep something cool but it doesn't work as well...

You're a pretty good skinner, keep up the good work!
Tohru Sama
Oh my god this is amazing :o
WingSilent
I love this.
robin
This wants fully recoloring skin or ranking-panel be very different colors ( maybe later i make more differents skin colors)

Oh =(. I hope you find the motivation to add more in the future!
Firinael
So, I was gonna delete the old skin folder to download and replace with the new version, but I ran into this when trying to download the following folder: https://puu.sh/uuJMa/9d01dd5d12.png

If you can't read it (it's in portuguese, so that'll probably be the case), it says that I don't have the permition to do anything to that folder, even though I'm the PC admin. I think you might have locked it off somehow to anyone but yourself. What do I do now? lol
Tsukikolover
Хорош, особенно ХСы понравились)
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

robin wrote:

This wants fully recoloring skin or ranking-panel be very different colors ( maybe later i make more differents skin colors)
Oh =(. I hope you find the motivation to add more in the future!
I hope too

Firinael wrote:

So, I was gonna delete the old skin folder to download and replace with the new version, but I ran into this when trying to download the following folder: https://puu.sh/uuJMa/9d01dd5d12.png

If you can't read it (it's in portuguese, so that'll probably be the case), it says that I don't have the permition to do anything to that folder, even though I'm the PC admin. I think you might have locked it off somehow to anyone but yourself. What do I do now? lol
idk "individual problem" i dont have this problem and others my friends dont have this problem, google it D:

Tsukikolover wrote:

Хорош, особенно ХСы понравились)
Спасибо!

Thanks all ;)
Frakturehawkens
Вот это я понимаю хай кволити. Просто второй Гарин :) Очень классный скин.
Sanchezzz23
Реально шикарный скин. Спасибо большой,Хукич!
vbn237jr
Wow ! this is so amazing :D
Dendy
suc me
h3oCharles
me being as a skin enthusiast, you just dethroned my expectations... wow
D1mka[HF]
текст в psd исходнике scorebar'a нельзя изменить :/
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

D1mka[HF] wrote:

текст в psd исходнике scorebar'a нельзя изменить :/
Может потому что он растрирован?
superkin2010
Can you show me how to install the skin pls :) ? im newbie here :D
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

superkin2010 wrote:

Can you show me how to install the skin pls :) ? im newbie here :D
Download and just run if you already have installed osu ;)
Metakino
Hi, really nice skin overall ^^

I just don't understand how can we change the healthbar name with the psd file, can you explain me please?

And btw on Mania there is some hitsounds that are almost unhearable, I think they're not loud enough and it's really disturbing. I got the exemple in video :

- Zuramaru -

Metaclock wrote:

I just don't understand how can we change the healthbar name with the psd file, can you explain me please?
You need to open the psd file with photoshop or another image editing software that supports psd files, change the name, and export it as an image.
Fullfee24
I really like the skin! I'm downloading it now. I'm a hidden player so I hope it works well with hidden. :)
masu1
Шикарный скин, уровень проработки поражает, спасибо за такое :)
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Metaclock wrote:

And btw on Mania there is some hitsounds that are almost unhearable, I think they're not loud enough and it's really disturbing. I got the exemple in video :
Maybe hitsounds broken by mapper, i'm not playing mania :( idk sry
rasan2010
Could you upload it on puu.sh pls.
cause drive link can't download now.
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]
Mint2Be
Really nice skin! Its really clean, but has anyone figured out how to change the health bar name yet?
- Zuramaru -

Mint2Be wrote:

Really nice skin! Its really clean, but has anyone figured out how to change the health bar name yet?

Krypto wrote:

You need to open the PSD file with photoshop or another image editing software that supports PSD files, change the name, and export it as an image.
show more