M4M :3no reply = fixed, thanks!
- 00:22:504 (2,3,4) - maybe make distance even? eg. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7528068 visually looks better
- 04:39:599 (6,1,2,3,4) - this note 04:39:599 (6) - looks like part of pattern similar to this 04:38:734 (2,3,4,5) - but i don't think there is a sound to emphasize 04:39:599 (6) - like this 04:38:734 (2) - i think more intuitive is something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7528357 I tried that but mine is kinda more flow somehow.
- 06:19:094 - this jumpy section is somehow flat, maybe for each whistle/finish hs note you increase a distance a little?
- 07:19:764 (7,8) - i think flow here is a little weird, maybe 07:19:953 (8) - ctrl G and rotate ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7528475 very similar flow you made here 07:21:827 (5,1,2) -
- 10:51:783 (3,4) - maybe better blanket? heh, I think it is.
- 11:20:301 - i think this should be clickable since 11:19:953 (4) - this sound is clickable ah that one is just for connect the rhythm, or it will be a 1/1 break.
- 12:07:275 (3,1) - i think this should look like 12:01:708 (4,1) - oh and later 12:12:842 (3,1) - hmm.. anyway just make it more consistent since it's the same sounds yet different patterns it's fine actually XD
- 12:35:111 (2) - maybe change to slider for better ephasize?