forum

osu! Widget / Easy way to check your ranking

posted
Total Posts
show more
RockRoller
How can I make a widget on my homescreen? Can't find any options for that.
4Ger
I have an issue :
1. When i update the app via play store, the color in "Recent Best Performance" is not showing. When i reinstall the app, it's show again normally
2. My widget show my PP, let's say about 100 PP with the difference of 25. When i go to the app and update it, it's show 125 PP. So i decided to update the widget manually by tap on it, but it's still show the same info, not 125.

And for suggestion, when player's PP is increasing, it's better to make the difference's PP color is green instead of red and up arrow instead of down arrow. Because in osu when your PP is increasing your difference is show as +XX not -XX even the logic say it's using -XX instead of +XX

I don't know is this bug or not, but i think it's good to report this issue
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu
:shock:

PoULkY wrote:

I have an issue :
1. When i update the app via play store, the color in "Recent Best Performance" is not showing. When i reinstall the app, it's show again normally
2. My widget show my PP, let's say about 100 PP with the difference of 25. When i go to the app and update it, it's show 125 PP. So i decided to update the widget manually by tap on it, but it's still show the same info, not 125.

And for suggestion, when player's PP is increasing, it's better to make the difference's PP color is green instead of red and up arrow instead of down arrow. Because in osu when your PP is increasing your difference is show as +XX not -XX even the logic say it's using -XX instead of +XX

I don't know is this bug or not, but i think it's good to report this issue

Thanks for your report and feedback
4Ger

RockRoller wrote:

How can I make a widget on my homescreen? Can't find any options for that.
You can find on google about it, but AFAIK you can do that by tap and hold on the empty space on your homescreen, and widget option will show.
Hibiya-chan

Usin wrote:

_StormEx_ wrote:

It keeps crashing :<
omg some rare cases going on , could i know your smartphone and android version?
I use Samsung Core Prime with android ver. 4.4.4
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu
osu! widget 1.0.6 now released check it out!
Kimitakari
Kreygasm
[SnKz]
no ios support ? :(
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu

[SnKz] wrote:

no ios support ? :(
Sorry but we have no plan about taht! (Apple developer license so expensive to us )
SlowLogicBoy
Hey,

Great app, love it.

I have a suggestion: I would like to get to my profile page (probably new.ppy.sh since it's more mobile friendly) by clicking on widget, for example on my avatar.
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu

SlowLogicBoy wrote:

Hey,

Great app, love it.

I have a suggestion: I would like to get to my profile page (probably new.ppy.sh since it's more mobile friendly) by clicking on widget, for example on my avatar.
Thanks for your segguestion! But it's already adopted... (might be 1.0.4)
Kyujuroku 96
I was thinking. If you change Performance Points for pp you will have enough space for putting the rank next to the pp. It makes perfect sense anyway Nvm Im blind :)
About the Spanish translation, Im a bit busy but I will do it when I can
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu

S v p e r wrote:

I was thinking. If you change Performance Points for pp you will have enough space for putting the rank next to the pp. It makes perfect sense anyway Nvm Im blind :)
About the Spanish translation, Im a bit busy but I will do it when I can
Okok
RockRoller
When will there be the next update?
Luscent

RockRoller wrote:

When will there be the next update?
I have no idea when the next update will be.. (and I'm a little bit busy because of my schoolwork)
Luscent
Translation works have been temporarily suspended until we have a better translation tool. Sorry D:
Akinari
Good app, I really like this app. Waiting the next update! xD
Stek-ek
I was about to report a error with the widget but it appears I just made a typo and did not see it...

or did I? I tried disable internet before adding a new widget and adding my name and it does not display anything, just zeros (as you would expect with no internet)
but then I enable internet and tap on the widget to update the numbers for rank, pp, play count and accuracy appears but my profile image, user name and level does not. Why is user name "0" if I don't have internet?

Anyway, I love app. I even added a Swedish translation!
4Ger
Hello again
I noticed that "Recent Best Performance" is not showing anything. It only show my best performance on osu section. CTB and mania show nothing (i don't know for taiko, since i don't play it)
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu
osu! widget approched 10 thousand download!!!! !。.゚+:((ヾ(。・ω・)シ)).:゚+。
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu
We're working on osu! widget now ( in korean golden week ) a lot of function and design change are scheduled
4Ger
Finally, new update !!
But it crash on my phone when i tap on osu/taiko/CTB/mania logo.
And my user logo is not showing.
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu
That's might be fixed to enter register section (silde your left side of phone to appear the setting menu) and enter you nickname
4Ger
okay, it works
but when i click taiko icon, it crashed (i never play it)
maybe you can give information that no data to be displayed
Luscent

4Ger wrote:

okay, it works
but when i click taiko icon, it crashed (i never play it)
maybe you can give information that no data to be displayed
will be fixed on next update. thank you for continuous feedback :D
Luscent
v1.1 has been released!
Sorry for delaying in updating D:

Main screen was re-designed, and minor bugs were fixed.
Topic Starter
la_sion_osu
let's celebrate 20k download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luscent
v1.1.2 has been released!
I recommend reinstall as most codes were modified. :?
Ender Lain

can't find the "Change Widget Style" button

help
4Ger
When i change current mode (osu icon button), the icon doesn't change to selected mode. For example when i choose ctb then the icon still in osu icon.
I don't know if this is a bug or not. But i think i need to tell about this
Luscent

4Ger wrote:

When i change current mode (osu icon button), the icon doesn't change to selected mode. For example when i choose ctb then the icon still in osu icon.
I don't know if this is a bug or not. But i think i need to tell about this
oh that was my mistake :/ will be fixed soon
also ty for still using this ;)
N1X02
hahah actually downloaded it today a couple of hours before this post :P

Works like a charm on my Note 2, does what it says on the box, very nice

Well done guys/girls
4Ger
Don't you wanna upload the source code to github ?
Luscent
v1.2 has been released!
and yeah I uploaded it here :https://github.com/xperv1257/osuwidget
very sorry for late reply :/
MyAngelMegu
App got taken down from play store? I have been using this for 5 months with no issues downloaded from play store. But now I can't find it on store anymore.
MrWolferTry
Project is dead?
-lokillo-
There is a bug that shows the changes in all the data of the increase in pp, rank and accuracy all the time and shows it to me like this

GasouesIce
Jason X
Since all the links posted above no longer work, here is a working download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ftucnk4ErMsUGu5RX6mb6DRjLVIh2Td3/view?usp=share_link
I have asked the respective developers of the osu! Widget for their consent prior to sharing this. [1] [2]