forum

Cant find a good area

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dr Sensei-Hugo
Ok so, heres my problem. Basically, with small area I underaim, and with big area I overaim. I cant find a good area, and I am currently using a very small area and I heavily underaim. Before that, I used a big area and I overaimed with it. Can you give me any tips about finding a good area?.
Jukkii
start from full area and go down slowly, trying out areas, then moving down in size again, then play with the biggest area you can play with
Sandy Hoey
Then there is probably a medium area that is perfect.
[Haku]

-Jukke- wrote:

start from full area and go down slowly, trying out areas, then moving down in size again, then play with the biggest area you can play with
^that
MattXod
I personally started from a very small area and adapted to a larger area the more I play. Just be sure to keep your proportions correct so changing and adapting is easier.
Nublin

-Jukke- wrote:

Interesting, is it really the best idea to always try for a larger area?

Right now I'm playing basically the smallest area possible for the bamboo tablet, and I feel very finicky, especially when I get nervous, I'm not sure if I should try for a larger area or not.

Who's the highest ranked player with a very tiny tablet area? Are there any good players like that?
Nightboo3

DrSensei-Hugo wrote:

Ok so, heres my problem. Basically, with small area I underaim, and with big area I overaim. I cant find a good area, and I am currently using a very small area and I heavily underaim. Before that, I used a big area and I overaimed with it. Can you give me any tips about finding a good area?.

Start from full area and play a little so you can exercise your hand then go down slowly, just play with the area tool of your tablet.

Nublin wrote:

-Jukke- wrote:

Interesting, is it really the best idea to always try for a larger area?
Right now I'm playing basically the smallest area possible for the bamboo tablet, and I feel very finicky, especially when I get nervous, I'm not sure if I should try for a larger area or not.
Who's the highest ranked player with a very tiny tablet area? Are there any good players like that?

Yep, the full area helps you a lot when you're trying to get your perfect area size. If you're starting with screen jumps for example small area can give you aim problems. try full then small then a medium size area then increase the area when you finally find your perfect area nervous won't be a problem.

The high rank players some of them plays with full area(WubWoofWolf, Rohulk) but over others players plays with a medium size area like Rafis and hvcik225, i think Cookiezi plays with a small area (it's a myth).
Topic Starter
Dr Sensei-Hugo
This is my area http://i.imgur.com/4zU7cId.png And I got insane scores with it last night (Brand new world soul fc 294pp) so Im thinking of keeping it for now atleast. Thanks for advice tho :)