forum

Tanya Degurechaff (CV: Yuki Aoi) - Los! Los! Los!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Izzywing
wow O M e
pkhg
if this gets dqd im gonna fix my diffs sr
Kagetsu
gratz
schoolboy
holy grats
Lasse
delet this
_handholding
wait wasn't I supposed to rank?
Mun
inb4 dq mod
Left
gratz logic~ finally got back to QF
Cris-
Finally Qualified again~
Congrats!
I Must Decrease
Honestly, its not worth my time to mod this map because Logic Agent has made it clear that he is satisfied with his mapping as is. UndeadCapulet is a friend of Logic Agent and its likely a non coincidence that after he gets BN this set was revived specifically so this could happen.

Neither of these mappers like me since I have popped both of their maps before so it's quite useless for me to point out flaws with the map considering they both are arrogant and refuse to believe there is anything wrong with their maps.

All I have to say:

1. You didn't even try to hitsound this map, lets be honest. You used 60% hitsound volume throughout the entire song. There are so many ways that you could improve this by just putting some effort in. Everything is emphasized both in your mapping and in your hitsounding.
  2. 00:05:212 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - UC even agreed that most of the sounds are on 1/1, so why are your hitsounds just constant normal-hitnormal throughout. Why not improve this by putting more variety? or using soft sample sets on notes that arent supported by actual rhythm in the song.
  3. The song may be intense but as mentioned before in my last post it is not rhythmically dense. If your mapping isn't going to reflect this at least your hitsounds should.
  4. Your mapping emphasizes everything and in turn emphasizes nothing. There is nothing remarkable or stimulating in this map. It's just bland jumps at random angles and random sliders with silly asymmetrical and inconsistent design because gameplay is all that matters right?
  5. Just because you map something one way at first doesn't mean that other peoples suggestions and criticisms are not valid and worth considering.

Maybe one day you'll desire to actually improve your maps rather than seeking the bare minimum of qualification.
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

Xexxar wrote:

Honestly, its not worth my time to mod this map because Logic Agent has made it clear that he is satisfied with his mapping as is. UndeadCapulet is a friend of Logic Agent and its likely a non coincidence that after he gets BN this set was revived specifically so this could happen.

Neither of these mappers like me since I have popped both of their maps before so it's quite useless for me to point out flaws with the map considering they both are arrogant and refuse to believe there is anything wrong with their maps.

All I have to say:

1. You didn't even try to hitsound this map, lets be honest. You used 60% hitsound volume throughout the entire song. There are so many ways that you could improve this by just putting some effort in. Everything is emphasized both in your mapping and in your hitsounding. this is the first time i have ranked/qualified a map with my own hitsounding. as i continue to map, i will improve. i did try to hitsound it, and maybe it's not as good as it could be but i think that as it is, it's good enough.
  2. 00:05:212 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - UC even agreed that most of the sounds are on 1/1, so why are your hitsounds just constant normal-hitnormal throughout. Why not improve this by putting more variety? or using soft sample sets on notes that arent supported by actual rhythm in the song. a fine idea, it's just not something i chose to do when i hitsounded this map
  3. The song may be intense but as mentioned before in my last post it is not rhythmically dense. If your mapping isn't going to reflect this at least your hitsounds should.
  4. Your mapping emphasizes everything and in turn emphasizes nothing. There is nothing remarkable or stimulating in this map. It's just bland jumps at random angles and random sliders with silly asymmetrical and inconsistent design because gameplay is all that matters right? the same could be said about literally every one of your maps.
  5. Just because you map something one way at first doesn't mean that other peoples suggestions and criticisms are not valid and worth considering. i did consider your points, and for the most part i didn't consider them to have any value.

Good luck, and may you someday realize that other elements of mapping matter besides how sharp your angles are and how "unique" and "creative" it is.
bye.
Nao Tomori
i mapped it two years ago when i didn't really know how to map, and i dont want to remap now to delay the set, it isn't anything game breaking so it's fine to just let it rank :)
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

Naotoshi wrote:

i mapped it two years ago when i didn't really know how to map, and i dont want to remap now to delay the set, it isn't anything game breaking so it's fine to just let it rank :)
the difference is i'm still satisfied with this map as it is, while armin agreed his could be better. sure every map can be better, but as far as being rankable and personal satisfaction both have been achieved for me here. you can leave passive aggressive comments as much as you want, it won't change the fact that i am satisfied with the map and it is of quality to be deemed rankable.
anna apple

Xexxar wrote:

ok narcissism, this doesn't have anything to do with you specifically. if anything its about how the veto system is ironically puts into question people who are "qualified" enough to rank maps. there are a bunch of people who like this map and it doesn't have anything unrankable in it so if he and qualified people are satisfied there should be no issue for this to be ranked.

but if you want to talk about yourself some more and how you can improve ya know, cuz its about you or w/e, just pm someone who cares xD
JBHyperion
Not sure what happened here to spark this, but having to remove over two pages of shitposts and personal attacks (including from past and present Beatmap Nominators no less), means that something has gone terribly wrong.

I suggest everyone to take five and cool off before resuming discussion in a calm and orderly fashion. I don't want to have to clean this thread up again, so if you're not contributing to discussion regarding the mapset, please take it elsewhere.
Voli
Hey. noticed this map was up again, it's qualified already but I still don't think it's ready for nomination. I've pointed out the biggest issues I have with the map below for your consideration.

Wrath of God
  1. Hitsounds are very lacking and not well representative of the song's structure - you've almost only used clap hitsounds when there is a lot of drum usage in the song. The hitsounds you used portray a completely different sound than what is heard in the music, which is unfortunate and I think you can go a lot more in depth to optimize the player experience.
  2. 00:20:212 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - The music shows a clear decrease in the drum pitch, but you mapped this in doubles as if the claps have the same intensity. You've also used only clap hitsounds while the song indicates that there is percussion/drums. These things are misleading for the player.
  3. 00:21:212 (1,2) - vs 00:22:212 (1,2) - - momentum hold vs super fast sliders? How exactly is the player supposed to interpret these vocals?
  4. 00:32:837 (4,5,6) - Again - drums lowering in pitch but there are only clap hitsounds.
  5. 00:43:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - Streams like these are too overbearing - due to their fast pacing because of the song's bpm, you don't need to space them too much - they end up feeling disproportionate to the rest of the map. These appear a lot, I reckon you know which ones I'm talking about.
  6. 01:10:212 (1,2,3,4) - This part of the map suddenly feels really underwhelming spacing wise due to your otherwise huge spacing. This part of the song is very intense and uses the least spacing?
  7. 01:19:587 (3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - Similar to the stream issue I've pointed out before, this one does this to an even larger extent, the drums fade away gradually but it's almost a fully spaced stream at 240 bpm. It feels really overdone in its current state.
  8. The ''in between'' notes like 00:58:212 (1,2) - , 00:58:712 (4,5) - , 01:00:962 (5,6) - , 01:03:712 (3,4) - and a lot of others feel very overspaced since it seems you are mainly emphasizing vocals. Due to the spacing you've used on these notes, the differentiation between strong vocal notes and 'in between' notes is hard to make at this point. Perhaps tone these kind of patterns down so there is more of a clear differentiation?
I hope this post won't stir up any existing drama, I'm merely here to discuss the map.
Natsu
if the mapper prefer to keep simple hs is OK, hs are mostly for give feedback when clicking objects.

I personally think the map is fine for ranking, also the map has been modded a lot and dq once for similar stuff that the mapper already explained multiple times, IMO it's mostly better to keep what the mapper wants, since changing those things aren't going to make the map better, but different on what the mapper want it to be, just my 2 cents.
hi-mei

wtf man

yea i kinda agree that using 60% volume thru the entire map is KINDA questionable.

i mean i do believe that LA can do better, however this map is uhhh not even sure why you still insisting and defending it since its completely obvious that it lacks structure and hitsound emphasis.

you got a friend in bng, so its just a matter of few days when u gonna requali this, so be a good boy and improve it.
Hula
Just saying guys. This map needs to be re ranked at the very least.

00:29:212 (1) - Missing clap on end of slider.

That's on a quick glance.

Maybe when we bubble we should check HS? Hitsounds are half of the playing experience of a map.

edit:

00:35:337 (2) - why is this a clap? This isn't right and doesn't follow a rhythm I can notice in your hitsounding.

edit again:

There is a lot of missed opportunity in the hitsounding here, it's a shame =[. You could've used drum default samples a lot here.
anna apple
The hitsound are weird to talk about, mostly because of how the hitnormals are used in general. I don't think the hitsounds are particularly offensive, but if this were removed from the qualified section I would suggest reworking the approach to hitsounding in general so your usage of hitnormals in general would make more sense, because saying stuff like "clap here" and "clap not here lol" won't actually do anything for the sake of how it was approached.

Hope this gets ranked soon Good Luck brother!
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

Voli wrote:

Hey. noticed this map was up again, it's qualified already but I still don't think it's ready for nomination. I've pointed out the biggest issues I have with the map below for your consideration.

Wrath of God
  1. Hitsounds are very lacking and not well representative of the song's structure - you've almost only used clap hitsounds when there is a lot of drum usage in the song. The hitsounds you used portray a completely different sound than what is heard in the music, which is unfortunate and I think you can go a lot more in depth to optimize the player experience. i've said it before and i'll say it now, i am personally satisfied with my hitsounds. i think they fit the song fine, and like natsu said there's nothing wrong with simple hitsounds. and it's not like i just put clap spam on everything, the way i used the hitsound changes between sections which provides a similar effect imo.
  2. 00:20:212 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - The music shows a clear decrease in the drum pitch, but you mapped this in doubles as if the claps have the same intensity. You've also used only clap hitsounds while the song indicates that there is percussion/drums. These things are misleading for the player. i disagree, i think hitsound variation here would have very little influence on gameplay. and as far as mapping the drums the way i did, it provides a contrast in difficulty to the rest of the section immediately leading into something calm. i do this a lot.
  3. 00:21:212 (1,2) - vs 00:22:212 (1,2) - - momentum hold vs super fast sliders? How exactly is the player supposed to interpret these vocals? there's no rule that i have to do everything the exact same. i'm actually quite sick of having to defend myself by using this point
  4. 00:32:837 (4,5,6) - Again - drums lowering in pitch but there are only clap hitsounds. sure the drums might be lowering in pitch, however i feel like the more aim heavy patterning and increased use of the hitsounds provides a contrast leading into the next section. The hitsounds become more sparse, the sliders slower, and the rhythm less dense.
  5. 00:43:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - Streams like these are too overbearing - due to their fast pacing because of the song's bpm, you don't need to space them too much - they end up feeling disproportionate to the rest of the map. These appear a lot, I reckon you know which ones I'm talking about. that's your own personal opinion, i think they're fine as is.
  6. 01:10:212 (1,2,3,4) - This part of the map suddenly feels really underwhelming spacing wise due to your otherwise huge spacing. This part of the song is very intense and uses the least spacing? this part is winding down for the calm part between kiais. is that like actually a difficult thing to understand?
  7. 01:19:587 (3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - Similar to the stream issue I've pointed out before, this one does this to an even larger extent, the drums fade away gradually but it's almost a fully spaced stream at 240 bpm. It feels really overdone in its current state. the difficulty comes through movement around this section, at the end where the drums are calming down the stream is just a straight line into a slow slider. i've had multiple playtests on this map and nobody ever complained about that part feeling unfitting or unfair. it plays fine, i like how it looks, and it fits the music.
  8. The ''in between'' notes like 00:58:212 (1,2) - , 00:58:712 (4,5) - , 01:00:962 (5,6) - , 01:03:712 (3,4) - and a lot of others feel very overspaced since it seems you are mainly emphasizing vocals. Due to the spacing you've used on these notes, the differentiation between strong vocal notes and 'in between' notes is hard to make at this point. Perhaps tone these kind of patterns down so there is more of a clear differentiation? this would have barely any effect on gameplay, the entire kiai is difficult. if i nerfed jumps randomly it would just feel and look awkward to me.

Hula wrote:

Just saying guys. This map needs to be re ranked at the very least.

00:29:212 (1) - Missing clap on end of slider. literally no it's not. 00:25:212 (1) - compare

That's on a quick glance.

Maybe when we bubble we should check HS? Hitsounds are half of the playing experience of a map.

edit:

00:35:337 (2) - why is this a clap? This isn't right and doesn't follow a rhythm I can notice in your hitsounding. i used the same hitsounds in varying ways between sections. this is something i grew to like and really don't plan on changing
i've had to explain some of these points so many times already it's annoying. please if you feel like you have something to contribute, read the thread in its entirety first. replying to duplicate points is driving me insane.
Foxy Grandpa

Logic Agent wrote:

Voli wrote:

Wrath of God
  1. Hitsounds are very lacking and not well representative of the song's structure - you've almost only used clap hitsounds when there is a lot of drum usage in the song. The hitsounds you used portray a completely different sound than what is heard in the music, which is unfortunate and I think you can go a lot more in depth to optimize the player experience. i've said it before and i'll say it now, i am personally satisfied with my hitsounds. i think they fit the song fine, and like natsu said there's nothing wrong with simple hitsounds. and it's not like i just put clap spam on everything, the way i used the hitsound changes between sections which provides a similar effect imo.
"Personally satisfied" isn't enough and should never be a reason to deny valid points

• [Top diff hitsounds]
  1. 00:05:212 - This entire section you should add a drum sample set to every white tick to hitsound the kick drum in the background, as it is now the normal sampleset on its own provides no sort of support to the song
  2. 00:08:712 - No sort of hitsounds for a very big change in music
  3. 00:09:212 - Again, add drum samplesets to each white tick so it, yknow, actually reflects the music
  4. 00:10:212 (1) - No cymbal sound here, no reason for a finish
  5. 00:10:962 (4) - Cymbal sound here, reason for a finish
  6. 00:12:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - Overmapped completely, and there is no cymbal sound on 00:12:212 (1,5) - and no clap sound on 00:12:462 (3) -
  7. 00:12:962 (5) - Cymbal sound here, reason for a finish again
  8. 00:23:212 (1,2) - Ok what, idk if you ctrl + g'd and forgot to switch back the hitsounds but these should be switched, dunno how this was overlooked

Honestly I don't even know if its worth my time to go and point out every single unneeded finish sample since it seems like you spammed them every single measure of the song, most of the time where there isnt even a cymbal sound in the song.

Atleast take the time and effort into making decent hitsounds that aren't ear bleeding and actually reflect the music, it doesnt matter if you made this over a year ago and if you're satisfied with it, they aren't good and should be fixed.

pkhg's diff has solid hitsound, I really reccomend you just copy them onto your difficulty because as it is now on your diff and every other difficulty, its just not appealing to play with the current hitsounding.

good luck
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

FoxyGrandpa wrote:

"Personally satisfied" isn't enough and should never be a reason to deny valid points it definitely is enough because i make maps for myself to enjoy, and don't care too much about the opinions of others.

1. 00:05:212 - This entire section you should add a drum sample set to every white tick to hitsound the kick drum in the background, as it is now the normal sampleset on its own provides no sort of support to the song no thank you
  2. 00:08:712 - No sort of hitsounds for a very big change in music i don't see this as a very big change in music
  3. 00:09:212 - Again, add drum samplesets to each white tick so it, yknow, actually reflects the music no thank you
  4. 00:10:212 (1) - No cymbal sound here, no reason for a finish are you actually listening to what the hitsounds are doing or just saying "the song does this so you have to do this"
  5. 00:10:962 (4) - Cymbal sound here, reason for a finish guess i answered my own question
  6. 00:12:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - Overmapped completely, and there is no cymbal sound on 00:12:212 (1,5) - and no clap sound on 00:12:462 (3) - im literally not even getting into this again
  7. 00:12:962 (5) - Cymbal sound here, reason for a finish again same as earlier
  8. 00:23:212 (1,2) - Ok what, idk if you ctrl + g'd and forgot to switch back the hitsounds but these should be switched, dunno how this was overlooked again it seems like you can't recognize patterns and changes within the hitsounds themselves and compare them to the hitsounds around them
i get yall might not like my hitsounds, but i do. and so did the bns i got to nominate this map. flame me and my hitsounds all you want but i like them and don't plan on changing them.
Irreversible
Hello, I'll take this map down for now. I've read the thread and I do see a lot of clashing opinions, which is fine. What I believe, however, is not okay is that there is no try from your side to find a compromise - and seeing how many people stated their opinion about your map, there is something about it (try to see it from this perspective?).

Personally satisfied" isn't enough and should never be a reason to deny valid points it definitely is enough because i make maps for myself to enjoy, and don't care too much about the opinions of others.
To this point I'd just like to add that having a map ranked isn't a privilege and it will never be.. Just denying it because saying "it's how I want it" is lackluster.

To conclude, I'm taking this down so you guys can find a consensus concerning the hitsounds. I hope that from both parties can be found a middleground, because I do think that is the way to go here - keeping it simple is one thing, just keeping it for the sake of it is another one. As I've read through the points risen up as well as the explanations behind them, I want to second those points and not bring up further ones, since they basically cover what I would say about this map.

I'm looking forward to push this map further once there is a compromise, but for now, I believe it should belong into the pending section as there is too much discussion on going (and let me just remember you guys, experiencing a disqualification isn't something horrible)
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

Irreversible wrote:

Hello, I'll take this map down for now. I've read the thread and I do see a lot of clashing opinions, which is fine. What I believe, however, is not okay is that there is no try from your side to find a compromise - and seeing how many people stated their opinion about your map, there is something about it (try to see it from this perspective?).

Personally satisfied" isn't enough and should never be a reason to deny valid points it definitely is enough because i make maps for myself to enjoy, and don't care too much about the opinions of others.
To this point I'd just like to add that having a map ranked isn't a privilege and it will never be.. Just denying it because saying "it's how I want it" is lackluster.

To conclude, I'm taking this down so you guys can find a consensus concerning the hitsounds. I hope that from both parties can be found a middleground, because I do think that is the way to go here - keeping it simple is one thing, just keeping it for the sake of it is another one. As I've read through the points risen up as well as the explanations behind them, I want to second those points and not bring up further ones, since they basically cover what I would say about this map.

I'm looking forward to push this map further once there is a compromise, but for now, I believe it should belong into the pending section as there is too much discussion on going (and let me just remember you guys, experiencing a disqualification isn't something horrible)
i've literally explained my point multiple times on the reasons behind my hitsounding, and it's somehow my fault people refuse to accept it lol
pkhg
im also not a big fan of logic's hitsounding but theyre objetively fine
also he isnt the only one who is satisfied with the hitsounding tho. every other gder and the bns who previously nominated the map also agree that hitsounding is fine

as a example, i highly disagree with this map hitsounding https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471344 its really bad both how he used the samples and the samples itself yet no one said anything about hitsounding and its ranked. if u compare both maps logics hitsounding represents the song way better
Nao Tomori
it actually did get dq'd for hitsounding once. anyway i think la can redo hitsounding right now and he will be able to do it much better, especially since it's ALREADY DQ'D it might be worth it to put in 1 hour of effort to improve the map for once...
Sotarks
even if I really like the map LA, you should really take in consideration the hitsound mods. Like everything is at 60% just use more volume in kiais and less volume in less intense parts, it's easy to fix.
pkhg
ill fix my diffs sr while we're at it lol
Topic Starter
Logic Agent
pretty fucking annoying to have to change things that were decided to be rankable and fine by multiple bns, but sure. i'll change things for the sake of change for like what... the third time now on this set?

pkhg im just copypasting your hs to every diff (except lasses) and editing them a bit if needed
pkhg
forgot to mute a sliderend + fixed sr
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 55087
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1212,5212,13212,26962,37212,41212,45212,55212,63212,71212,78712,78837,78962,79087,79212,79462,79587,81212
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 4.799998

[Metadata]
Title:Los! Los! Los!
TitleUnicode:Los! Los! Los!
Artist:Tanya Degurechaff (CV: Yuki Aoi)
ArtistUnicode:ターニャ・デグレチャフ(CV:悠木碧)
Creator:Logic Agent
Version:pkhg's Extra
Source:幼女戦記
Tags:Youjo Senki Saga of Tanya the Evil ED ending TV Size yuuki losloslos Akitoshi Xinely Kalibe Mun pkhg Plaudible Hobbes2 Lasse
BeatmapID:1218838
BeatmapSetID:570679

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:3.6
OverallDifficulty:8.6
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"792738.jpg",0,0
Video,592,"ed.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1212,-125,4,2,10,40,0,0
5212,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
7212,-125,4,2,10,53,0,0
9212,-125,4,2,10,55,0,0
11212,-125,4,2,10,57,0,0
13212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
21212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
23212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,55,0,0
33212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
37212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
41212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
45212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
52212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,70,0,0
53212,-400.765957446809,4,2,10,60,0,0
53295,-400.765957446809,4,2,10,5,0,0
54212,-200,4,2,10,60,0,0
54712,-100,4,2,10,50,0,0
55212,-100,4,2,10,70,0,1
71212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
75212,-100,4,2,10,70,0,1
81212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
89024,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 195,195,195
Combo2 : 255,91,104
Combo3 : 253,181,72
Combo4 : 188,129,114

[HitObjects]
158,104,1212,6,0,P|147:138|146:174,3,72,6|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,116,1712,2,0,P|281:90|250:71,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,239,1962,2,0,P|255:230|287:213,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,99,2212,6,0,P|139:133|138:169,3,72,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,112,2712,2,0,P|288:86|257:67,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,247,2962,2,0,P|254:238|286:221,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,93,3212,6,0,P|131:127|130:163,3,72,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,107,3712,2,0,P|296:81|265:62,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,256,3962,2,0,P|253:247|285:230,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,87,4212,6,0,P|122:121|121:157,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,326,4462,2,0,P|217:291|218:255,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,75,4712,2,0,P|270:109|269:145,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,314,4962,2,0,P|365:279|366:243,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,104,5212,6,0,P|419:105|384:115,1,72,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,170,5462,2,0,P|250:169|215:159,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,14,5712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
118,14,5837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,14,5962,2,0,P|134:44|143:80,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,182,6212,6,0,P|94:212|85:248,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,319,6462,2,0,P|192:288|183:252,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,48,6712,2,0,P|128:112|111:182,1,144,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,341,7212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
355,341,7336,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,341,7462,2,0,P|372:309|381:275,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,220,7712,2,0,P|256:250|282:275,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,177,7962,2,0,P|367:178|332:188,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,149,8212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
264,105,8337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,188,8462,2,0,P|342:222|343:258,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,105,8712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
166,149,8837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,188,8962,2,0,P|367:186|402:176,1,72,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,78,9212,6,0,P|167:112|165:148,1,72,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,301,9462,2,0,P|246:265|236:230,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,178,9712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,258,9837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,230,9962,2,0,P|271:232|306:242,1,72,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,377,10212,6,0,P|388:344|380:309,1,72,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,210,10462,2,0,P|425:177|433:142,1,72,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,0,10712,2,0,P|311:63|328:133,1,144,10|12,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
295,242,11087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,122,11212,6,0,P|137:111|101:109,1,72,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,212,11462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,133,11587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
183,51,11712,2,0,P|173:85|171:121,1,72,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
252,282,11962,2,0,P|250:246|241:212,1,72,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,137,12212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
127,232,12337,1,8,0:1:0:0:
240,211,12462,2,0,P|275:213|310:224,1,72,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,284,12712,1,4,0:3:0:0:
484,306,12774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
450,318,12837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,318,12899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,307,12962,1,12,0:1:0:0:
431,211,13087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,370,13212,6,0,P|271:293|309:223,1,161.999995056153,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
458,292,13587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,292,13712,2,0,P|419:304|379:306,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,208,13962,2,0,P|268:211|307:224,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,99,14212,6,0,P|401:103|324:129,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
263,224,14587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
177,106,14712,2,0,P|179:65|192:27,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,224,14962,2,0,P|275:262|278:302,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,305,15212,6,0,P|118:259|194:278,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
273,384,15587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,247,15712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,247,15837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,247,15962,2,0,P|348:206|335:168,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,356,16212,6,0,P|181:316|194:278,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,225,16462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
369,225,16587,2,0,P|332:242|293:250,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,121,16837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,121,16962,2,0,P|189:143|216:173,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,225,17212,6,0,P|329:233|292:250,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,346,17462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,220,17587,6,0,P|333:225|296:239,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,350,17837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,215,17962,6,0,P|338:217|299:229,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,353,18212,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,210,18337,6,0,P|343:209|304:218,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,356,18587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
389,205,18712,6,0,P|348:201|308:208,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,263,18962,2,0,P|123:269|164:265,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,200,19212,6,0,P|353:196|313:203,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,372,19462,2,0,P|269:338|283:300,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
169,158,19712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
169,158,19837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
169,158,19962,2,0,P|186:195|212:226,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,355,20212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
385,280,20337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,200,20462,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,192,20587,1,8,0:3:0:0:
167,183,20712,1,4,0:3:0:0:
126,104,20837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
176,30,20962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
256,192,21212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22212,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
405,134,23212,6,8,P|364:129|324:135,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,250,23462,2,8,P|147:254|187:248,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,33,23712,2,8,P|256:66|241:104,1,80.9999975280763
231,350,23962,2,8,P|255:317|270:279,1,80.9999975280763
131,91,24212,2,8,P|147:128|173:160,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
380,292,24462,2,8,P|364:255|338:223,1,80.9999975280763
107,250,24712,2,8,P|147:254|187:248,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,134,24962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
324,134,25212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
269,279,25337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
417,239,25462,2,0,P|378:226|338:223,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,247,25712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
281,146,25837,2,0,P|319:133|359:130,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,231,26087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,119,26212,6,0,P|127:78|140:40,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,231,26462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,170,26587,2,0,P|128:144|209:140,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,222,26962,2,0,P|391:234|431:238,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,232,27212,6,0,P|222:258|199:292,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,139,27462,2,0,P|290:99|273:62,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,225,27712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,225,27837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
382,225,27962,2,0,P|399:188|407:148,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,0,28212,6,0,P|294:72|310:152,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,282,28587,2,0,P|214:245|222:205,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,59,28837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,59,28962,2,0,P|134:98|150:135,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,223,29212,6,0,P|335:184|338:144,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,295,29462,2,0,P|314:261|234:245,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,284,29837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
174,170,29962,2,0,P|213:157|253:154,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,272,30212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
66,101,30337,2,0,P|53:139|50:180,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,356,30587,2,0,P|126:276|161:203,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,356,30962,2,0,P|231:319|223:280,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,140,31212,6,0,P|283:159|252:185,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,242,31462,2,0,P|376:231|335:228,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,345,31712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,345,31837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
201,345,31962,2,0,P|229:316|252:282,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
185,123,32212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
166,224,32337,1,8,0:1:0:0:
251,282,32462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,181,32587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
272,181,32837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
251,282,32962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
166,224,33087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
185,123,33212,6,0,P|246:74|322:91,1,161.999995056153,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,169,33587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
486,109,33712,2,0,P|499:70|502:30,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,169,33962,2,0,P|393:209|406:247,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
499,357,34212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
499,357,34337,1,8,0:1:0:0:
499,357,34462,2,0,P|462:339|422:331,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,325,34712,2,0,P|296:307|336:299,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,263,34962,2,0,P|449:245|409:237,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
314,138,35212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
314,138,35337,2,0,P|274:145|238:163,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,257,35587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,182,35712,2,0,P|69:143|66:103,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,257,35962,2,0,P|174:297|161:335,1,80.9999975280763
12,293,36212,6,0,P|50:280|90:276,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
179,168,36462,2,0,P|219:171|257:184,1,80.9999975280763,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
346,274,36712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
394,160,36837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
394,160,36899,1,8,0:1:0:0:
394,160,36962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
257,184,37087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
287,338,37212,6,0,P|363:355|424:306,1,161.999995056153,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
216,281,37587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,281,37712,2,0,P|203:320|200:360,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,274,37962,2,0,P|342:233|329:195,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,130,38212,6,0,P|196:147|235:154,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,93,38462,2,0,P|357:75|396:68,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,180,38712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,180,38837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,180,38962,2,0,P|431:162|392:155,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,143,39212,6,0,P|242:125|282:118,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,195,39462,2,0,P|424:177|385:170,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,132,39712,2,0,P|225:115|265:108,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,188,39962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
399,35,40087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
399,35,40149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
399,35,40212,6,0,P|411:73|415:113,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,266,40462,2,0,P|334:226|347:188,1,80.9999975280763,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
506,153,40712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
438,223,40837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
347,187,40962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
256,151,41087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
184,221,41212,6,0,P|171:259|168:299,1,80.9999975280763,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,151,41462,2,0,P|252:110|240:72,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,114,41712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,114,41837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,114,41962,2,0,P|127:126|167:129,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,56,42212,6,0,P|278:59|240:72,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,141,42462,2,0,P|418:138|380:125,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,67,42712,2,0,P|272:53|312:50,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,146,42962,2,0,P|423:143|385:130,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,201,43212,6,0,P|249:187|289:184,1,80.9999975280763,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,253,43462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,146,43587,2,0,P|459:105|446:67,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,234,43837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,145,43962,2,0,P|257:131|216:128,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,86,44212,6,0,P|100:72|141:69,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,132,44462,2,0,P|277:118|236:115,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,158,44712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
118,250,44837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
164,335,44962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
257,362,45087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
334,303,45212,6,0,P|372:290|412:286,1,80.9999975280763,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,244,45462,2,0,P|204:230|164:227,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,326,45712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
31,326,45837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
31,326,45962,2,0,P|61:299|84:266,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,97,46212,6,0,P|69:136|86:173,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,269,46462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
243,180,46587,2,0,P|281:166|321:163,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,204,46837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
454,59,46962,2,0,P|467:97|470:137,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,282,47212,6,0,P|391:242|405:204,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,84,47462,2,0,P|318:122|321:163,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,203,47712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,203,47837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,203,47962,2,0,P|188:172|222:149,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,264,48212,6,0,P|297:256|260:238,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,315,48462,2,0,P|166:307|192:303,2,53.9999983520508,8|8|8,0:1|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,357,48712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
366,330,48837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
412,245,48962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
382,153,49087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
289,121,49212,6,0,P|248:124|210:138,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,209,49462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
73,209,49587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
73,209,49712,2,0,P|90:172|116:141,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,308,49962,2,0,P|169:270|165:229,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,127,50212,6,0,P|257:130|219:144,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,314,50462,2,0,P|178:276|174:235,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,169,50712,2,0,P|401:206|405:247,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,356,50962,2,0,P|322:352|360:338,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,278,51212,6,0,P|127:237|47:241,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,278,51712,2,0,P|384:237|464:241,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,236,52212,2,0,P|66:234|0:278,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,236,52712,2,0,P|445:234|512:278,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,136,53212,6,0,P|256:191|300:135,1,164.684645087658,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,54212,1,12,0:1:0:0:
322,273,54712,5,2,0:0:0:0:
317,316,54795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,298,54878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,293,54962,5,2,0:0:0:0:
342,318,55045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,275,55128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,294,55212,6,0,P|414:312|482:258,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
344,182,55587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,229,55712,2,0,P|226:271|223:315,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,182,55962,2,0,P|341:137|326:94,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,7,56212,6,0,P|208:9|251:24,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,76,56462,2,0,P|368:78|326:94,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,189,56712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,86,56837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
87,205,56962,2,0,P|128:189|173:187,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,299,57212,6,0,P|321:297|279:281,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,187,57462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
208,326,57587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,249,57712,2,0,P|82:206|79:161,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,41,57962,2,0,P|227:83|230:128,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,293,58212,6,0,P|184:237|269:255,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
352,340,58587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,229,58712,2,0,P|440:184|425:141,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,31,58962,2,0,P|329:75|314:118,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,100,59212,6,0,P|158:22|231:53,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
234,165,59587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,92,59712,2,0,P|75:95|32:110,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,41,59962,2,0,P|290:44|333:59,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,176,60212,6,0,P|371:158|305:214,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
399,264,60587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,125,60712,2,0,P|309:168|305:213,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,351,60962,2,0,P|413:306|398:264,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,146,61212,6,12,P|201:188|197:232,1,90,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:1:0:0:
261,341,61462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,139,61587,6,0,P|193:181|189:225,1,90,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,348,61837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
202,132,61962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
329,265,62087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,265,62149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,265,62212,2,0,L|384:272,3,45,8|8|8|8,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,219,62462,2,0,L|178:226,3,45,8|8|4|8,0:3|0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,308,62712,5,4,0:3:0:0:
124,279,62774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,238,62837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,194,62899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,157,62962,2,2,P|159:151|190:148,1,45,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:1:0:0:
260,116,63087,2,2,P|282:119|304:124,1,45,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:1:0:0:
365,192,63212,6,0,P|406:207|451:209,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,116,63462,2,0,P|215:117|173:133,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,239,63712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,200,63837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,52,63962,2,0,P|103:85|85:125,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,277,64212,6,0,P|239:221|324:239,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
391,341,64587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
484,219,64712,2,0,P|480:174|465:131,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,18,64962,2,0,P|329:60|325:105,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,255,65212,6,0,P|368:239|324:239,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,311,65462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
263,177,65587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,248,65712,2,0,P|119:290|115:334,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,177,65962,2,0,P|259:132|243:90,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,113,66212,6,0,P|93:169|178:151,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
238,44,66587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,115,66712,2,0,P|362:156|366:201,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,367,66962,2,0,P|259:322|275:280,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,205,67212,6,0,B|397:212|397:212|345:185|345:185|284:192,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
166,252,67587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,126,67712,2,0,P|256:110|301:107,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,68,67962,2,0,P|419:52|374:49,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,162,68212,6,0,P|192:218|277:199,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
167,44,68587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,95,68712,2,0,P|36:136|33:181,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,319,68962,2,0,P|180:278|183:233,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,162,69149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,150,69212,6,0,P|175:134|220:131,1,90,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,97,69462,2,0,P|369:81|324:78,1,90,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
203,215,69712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
338,165,69837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,219,69962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
350,160,70087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,313,70212,5,8,0:3:0:0:
312,313,70337,1,8,0:3:0:0:
253,153,70462,1,4,0:3:0:0:
253,153,70587,1,4,0:3:0:0:
347,209,70712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
312,313,70837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
218,257,70962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
253,153,71087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
347,209,71212,6,0,P|422:228|486:182,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,89,71587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,209,71712,2,0,P|350:249|362:287,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,384,71962,2,0,P|258:345|261:305,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,182,72212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
147,182,72337,2,0,P|128:257|174:321,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,305,72649,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,296,72712,2,0,P|317:299|355:311,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,218,72962,2,0,P|444:230|404:233,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,123,73212,6,0,B|262:116|262:116|216:141|216:141|161:134,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,64,73587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,208,73712,2,0,P|177:227|241:181,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,180,74212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
351,263,74337,2,0,P|325:186|321:105,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,10,74712,2,0,P|395:13|357:25,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,142,74962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
202,164,75024,1,8,0:1:0:0:
158,166,75087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
118,148,75149,1,8,0:1:0:0:
92,111,75212,6,0,B|85:172|85:172|112:224|112:224|105:283,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
58,360,75587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,297,75712,2,0,P|237:297|279:313,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,383,75962,2,0,P|393:344|385:300,1,90,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,159,76212,6,0,P|416:177|349:121,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
440,81,76587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,37,76712,2,0,P|254:37|212:53,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,110,76962,2,0,P|99:110|141:126,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,193,77149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,202,77212,6,0,L|302:195,1,90,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,232,77462,2,0,L|399:239,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,194,77712,2,0,L|295:187,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,239,77962,2,0,L|407:246,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,187,78212,2,0,L|287:180,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,246,78462,2,0,L|415:253,1,90,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,187,78712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
357,121,78837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
182,165,78962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
371,142,79087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
168,146,79212,6,0,P|123:146|81:162,1,90,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,201,79462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
179,56,79587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
290,91,79712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,146,79837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
161,150,79899,1,8,0:1:0:0:
154,153,79962,6,0,P|131:157|109:157,3,45,8|8|8|8,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,118,80212,2,8,P|259:117|281:121,3,45
344,179,80462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
381,204,80525,1,8,0:0:0:0:
425,208,80587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
466,191,80650,1,8,0:0:0:0:
495,156,80712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
495,156,81212,6,0,P|431:109|355:129,1,161.999995056153,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,222,81587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,138,81712,2,0,P|216:97|228:59,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,222,81962,2,0,P|318:260|320:300,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,290,82212,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,290,82337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,290,82462,6,0,L|233:277,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,384,82712,2,0,P|328:357|307:322,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,161,82962,2,0,P|334:200|314:235,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,151,83212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
170,151,83337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,151,83462,2,0,P|210:151|248:164,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,72,83712,2,0,P|327:72|289:85,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,165,83962,2,0,P|193:165|231:178,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,316,84212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
330,316,84337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,316,84462,2,0,P|310:281|302:241,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,72,84712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
391,225,84837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
301,143,84962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
335,298,85087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,298,85149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,298,85212,6,0,P|409:316|472:270,1,161.999995056153,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,198,85587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,243,85712,2,0,P|237:281|236:321,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,198,85962,2,0,P|337:157|325:119,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
169,59,86212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
169,59,86337,1,8,0:1:0:0:
169,59,86462,2,0,L|249:66,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,136,86712,2,0,P|325:118|262:164,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,212,87087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
191,218,87212,6,0,P|178:179|177:139,1,80.9999975280763,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,40,87462,2,0,P|323:78|325:119,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,226,87712,2,0,P|171:187|170:147,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,33,87962,2,0,P|331:71|332:111,1,80.9999975280763,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,248,88212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
245,100,88337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,100,88399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,100,88462,1,4,0:3:0:0:
349,194,88587,1,4,0:3:0:0:
189,233,88712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
245,100,88837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,248,88962,1,12,0:1:0:0:
Mir

pkhg wrote:

as a example, i highly disagree with this map hitsounding https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471344 its really bad both how he used the samples and the samples itself yet no one said anything about hitsounding and its ranked. if u compare both maps logics hitsounding represents the song way better
ok but like this shouldn't be used as a scapegoat to let hitsounding like this pass or make LA's hitsounding seem "better" in comparison, at least that map has volume control

in all seriousness i agree this map could have much better hitsounds, and i recommend at least trying to improve it beyond its current state
pkhg
ya ik i just didnt agreed with the dq at first but yea stuff could be improved
Mun
it will never end
the fact that LA is denying mods on the basis of "no thank you" really doesn't help
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

Mun wrote:

it will never end
the fact that LA is denying mods on the basis of "no thank you" really doesn't help
what else am i supposed to say after saying the same thing multiple times? lmfao.
_handholding

Irreversible wrote:

To conclude, I'm taking this down so you guys can find a consensus concerning the hitsounds.
consensus = satisfy others personal needs?

lol

pretty broken ideology tbqh
Net0
Yeah, so you wanted some suggestions to improve the hitsounding. There's nothing wrong with the current hitsound, but I'll point some stuff that "I" personally think that can improve your map.
[Hitsounding]
  1. 00:12:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - I won't change the hitsound of this because reasons (the sound of it and the straight design are weird for my PERSONAL recommendation, but I think making strem simplified here is actually a better idea.)
  2. 00:12:712 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This would work better if you make it tom hitsounding falling into snare, since your pattern pretty much goes from a regular stream 00:12:712 (1,2,3,4) - to some kicksliders 00:12:962 (5,6) - making it feel that you're going for the moviment speed increase. So yeah, make it drum-clap->drum-finish->snare (clap).
  3. 00:23:712 (4,5,6,7) - This lacks more feedback. Song is intense and you have vocal emphasis on 00:23:712 (4,6) - compared to 00:23:837 (5,7) - . Make it whistle+kick -> hi-hat ->whistle+kick -> hi-hat .
  4. 00:43:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - The object with least amount of feedback is 00:43:337 (3) - . The current pattern is cymbal, kick, hi-hat, kick, kick. I'd suggest make all of them kicks, leaving a finish on 00:43:212 (1) - and a whistle for the vocal at 00:43:462 (5) - head. Repeat for the same pattern at 00:44:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - .
  5. 00:48:627 (4) - Add a second tom here
  6. 00:54:712 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Same thing about lack of feedback; Tom 1 - Tom 2 progression is a good filler here 00:54:712 (1,2,3) - drum-hitclap 00:54:962 (1,2,3) - drum-hitfinish . (This one is a bit controversial since you're adding stuff that's not really on the song, but it fits and Lasse also added snares in the song where they don't exist, didn't see anyone complaining about that :^).
  7. 01:10:899 (8) - leaving only this in the entire stream without kick is weird 01:10:712 (5,6,7,8,9) -
  8. 01:20:212 (1) - The lack of hitsounding on this kickslider makes it stand out less compared to all the entire previous stream 01:19:962 (3,4,5,6,1) - and it also applies to 01:20:337 (2) - I recommend drum-clap -> finish transition for the kicks as well here.

To make things faster for you here's the diff with the mod applied so you can check yourself what you can consider changing or not.
:3
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 52649,76212
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
TimelineZoom: 4.599998

[Metadata]
Version:hitsound suggestion
Tags:Youjo Senki Saga of Tanya the Evil ED ending TV Size yuuki losloslos Akitoshi Xinely Kalibe Mun pkhg Plaudible Hobbes2 Lasse
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9.4
ApproachRate:9.6
SliderMultiplier:2

[Events]
0,0,"792738.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1212,-125,4,2,10,40,0,0
5212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
7212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,53,0,0
9212,-99.9999999999999,4,2,10,55,0,0
11212,-99.9999999999999,4,2,10,57,0,0
13212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
17212,-100,4,2,10,60,0,0
21212,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
25212,-125,4,2,10,55,0,0
33212,-142.857142857143,4,2,10,50,0,0
41212,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
45212,-142.857142857143,4,2,10,60,0,0
49212,-125,4,2,10,60,0,0
51212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
51712,-99.9999999999999,4,2,10,60,0,0
52212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,0
52712,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,0
53212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,60,0,0
53295,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,5,0,0
54212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,60,0,0
54712,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
54962,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
55212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,1
61212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
62212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
62712,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,0
63212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,1
69212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
75212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,1
77212,-76.9230769230769,4,2,10,70,0,1
79212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
80712,-166.666666666667,4,2,10,70,0,1
81212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
87212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
88712,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
88962,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
89024,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
31,101,1212,6,0,P|40:154|44:187,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,203,1462,2,0,P|101:253|92:285,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,353,1712,2,0,P|176:344|209:340,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,272,1962,2,0,P|282:278|322:284,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,327,2212,6,0,P|398:289|391:250,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,202,2462,2,0,P|316:163|323:124,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,80,2712,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,80,2962,2,0,P|429:80|469:83,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,34,3212,6,0,P|277:33|242:30,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,56,3462,2,0,P|189:88|198:127,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,166,3712,2,0,P|105:198|96:237,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,308,3962,2,0,P|173:308|213:311,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,268,4212,6,0,P|318:268|279:265,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,99,4462,2,0,P|269:138|272:178,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,364,4712,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,211,4837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,265,4962,2,0,P|271:309|265:349,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,173,5212,6,0,P|126:128|118:83,1,89.9999972534181,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,190,5462,2,0,P|7:234|4:278,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,354,5712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
143,183,5837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,299,5962,2,0,P|294:291|339:286,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,108,6212,6,0,P|415:153|419:197,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,50,6462,2,0,P|318:94|313:139,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,370,6712,2,0,P|246:281|230:193,1,179.999994506836,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,273,7087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,343,7212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
418,196,7337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,309,7462,2,0,P|467:300|423:292,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,212,7712,2,0,P|373:203|417:195,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,121,7962,2,0,P|504:165|512:209,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,299,8212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,145,8337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,280,8462,2,0,P|84:274|129:271,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,159,8712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
211,54,8837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,252,8962,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,145,9086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,86,9212,6,0,L|445:67,1,100,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,335,9462,2,0,L|201:316,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,85,9712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,198,9837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,271,9962,2,0,L|30:172,1,100,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,198,10212,6,0,L|280:296,1,100,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,85,10462,2,0,L|163:183,1,100,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,17,10712,2,0,L|383:116,1,100,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,23,10962,2,0,L|45:121,1,100,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,317,11212,5,4,0:0:0:0:
163,183,11337,1,2,0:0:0:0:
279,296,11462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,172,11587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
195,352,11712,5,8,0:0:0:0:
239,126,11837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
29,282,11962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,382,12087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
121,256,12212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
117,218,12274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,181,12337,1,8,0:1:0:0:
109,144,12399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,106,12462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
281,203,12587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
11,82,12712,5,8,0:3:0:0:
34,38,12774,1,8,0:3:0:0:
76,12,12837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
125,9,12899,1,4,0:3:0:0:
169,32,12962,2,0,P|164:59|159:86,1,50,8|2,0:1|2:2,0:0:0:0:
79,163,13087,2,0,P|84:188|88:213,1,50,8|2,0:1|2:2,0:0:0:0:
55,325,13212,6,0,P|109:314|163:305,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,223,13462,2,0,P|335:212|281:203,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,361,13712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,122,13837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,262,13962,2,0,P|190:316|181:370,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,300,14212,6,0,P|474:258|480:204,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,20,14462,2,0,P|258:74|249:128,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,293,14712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,154,14837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,122,14962,2,0,P|409:124|464:132,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,373,15212,6,0,P|157:264|151:154,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
302,247,15587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,107,15712,2,0,P|113:69|167:63,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,201,15962,2,0,P|188:238|134:244,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,17,16212,6,0,P|25:125|47:231,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
167,63,16587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,201,16712,2,0,P|280:188|334:177,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,105,16962,2,0,P|431:92|377:81,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,274,17212,6,0,L|132:382,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,310,17462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,141,17587,2,0,L|226:249,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,177,17837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,8,17962,2,0,L|132:116,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,330,18212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
485,105,18337,2,0,P|444:63|291:80,1,200,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,285,18712,2,0,P|454:276|532:265,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,177,18962,1,12,0:1:0:0:
202,330,19087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,8,19212,6,0,P|102:91|89:237,1,200,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,64,19587,2,0,P|260:73|211:83,1,100,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,177,19837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,33,19962,2,0,P|439:22|389:13,1,100,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,169,20212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
414,285,20337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,48,20462,5,8,0:3:0:0:
197,286,20587,1,8,0:3:0:0:
394,115,20712,5,4,0:3:0:0:
85,225,20837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
338,384,20962,2,0,P|331:334|326:284,1,100,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,115,21212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
398,122,21462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,129,21712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
481,125,21837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,136,21962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,18,22212,6,0,P|229:52|218:90,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,221,22462,2,0,P|157:183|136:149,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,310,22712,2,0,P|135:260|213:265,1,160,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,360,23087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,94,23212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
340,181,23337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,221,23462,2,0,P|126:204|73:187,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,23712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
258,236,23837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,72,23962,1,10,0:0:0:0:
432,162,24087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,24212,6,0,L|138:84,1,44.999998626709,8|2,0:3|2:0,2:0:0:0:
77,145,24337,2,0,L|83:193,1,44.999998626709,4|2,0:3|2:0,2:0:0:0:
144,254,24462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,94,24587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
409,203,24712,6,0,L|506:189,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,370,24962,2,0,L|196:356,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,201,25212,6,0,P|98:220|152:167,1,160,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
195,252,25587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,65,25712,2,0,P|72:104|76:144,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
14,285,25962,2,0,P|8:324|4:364,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,369,26212,6,0,L|406:347,1,160,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,280,26587,2,0,P|204:351|129:354,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,194,26962,2,0,P|290:214|311:247,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,201,27212,6,0,P|88:137|77:37,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
164,140,27587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,37,27712,2,0,P|265:31|226:29,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
353,138,27962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,49,28087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,223,28212,6,0,P|288:201|268:167,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,138,28462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,225,28587,2,0,P|126:210|92:200,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,140,28837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
26,271,28962,2,0,P|43:317|51:348,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,299,29212,6,0,P|332:241|410:240,1,160,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
353,138,29587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,335,29712,2,0,P|467:323|513:313,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
461,141,29962,2,0,P|449:179|440:218,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,300,30212,6,0,P|244:288|198:278,1,80,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,347,30462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,104,30587,2,0,P|88:180|106:259,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,62,30962,2,0,P|173:100|164:139,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,300,31212,6,0,P|272:261|259:222,1,80,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,139,31462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
105,258,31587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,137,31712,2,0,P|343:145|382:158,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
404,280,31962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,124,32087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
281,300,32212,6,0,P|293:349|302:398,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
180,249,32462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,137,32587,2,0,P|293:186|284:235,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,86,32837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
404,280,32962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
504,200,33087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
406,86,33212,6,0,P|417:125|423:153,1,69.9999978637696,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,200,33462,2,0,P|493:239|486:267,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,366,33712,2,0,P|375:325|307:330,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,367,34087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,175,34212,6,0,P|136:240|152:309,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,320,34587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,203,34712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
276,271,34837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,198,34962,2,0,P|332:166|317:111,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
131,53,35212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
50,109,35337,2,0,P|39:141|30:176,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,320,35587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,264,35712,2,0,P|153:232|162:197,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,88,35962,2,0,P|239:122|251:156,1,69.9999978637696,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,239,36212,6,0,P|410:194|342:196,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,271,36587,1,4,0:3:0:0:
373,79,36712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
162,203,36837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,203,36899,1,8,0:1:0:0:
162,203,36962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
281,0,37087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
392,365,37212,6,0,P|348:362|303:357,1,89.9999972534181,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,203,37462,2,0,P|206:197|251:194,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,309,37712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,121,37837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,271,37962,2,0,P|377:226|370:181,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,113,38212,6,0,P|164:157|161:202,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,31,38462,2,0,P|267:75|270:120,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,31,38712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,230,38837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,31,38962,2,0,P|305:24|350:21,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,240,39212,6,0,P|209:233|164:230,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,332,39462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
99,162,39587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,329,39712,2,0,P|310:311|338:276,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,230,39962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
261,31,40087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,31,40150,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,31,40212,5,12,0:1:0:0:
254,240,40337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
426,98,40462,2,0,P|381:92|336:88,1,89.9999972534181,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
269,329,40712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
130,121,40837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
70,367,40962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
194,55,41087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
279,300,41212,6,0,P|321:297|384:294,1,80,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,215,41462,2,0,P|229:212|292:209,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,310,41712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,215,41837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,300,41962,2,0,P|276:342|273:405,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,247,42212,6,0,P|42:216|77:200,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,157,42462,2,0,P|132:126|97:109,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,288,42712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
3,141,42837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,334,42962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
77,200,43087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,302,43212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
307,296,43274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,291,43337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,286,43399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,281,43462,2,0,P|375:315|370:354,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,211,43712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,347,43837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,164,43962,2,0,P|308:160|268:158,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,247,44212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
54,261,44274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,262,44337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,248,44399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
161,222,44462,1,10,0:0:0:0:
39,80,44587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,369,44712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
257,274,44837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
77,170,44962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
235,384,45087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
388,142,45212,6,0,P|402:188|410:226,1,69.9999978637696,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,91,45462,2,0,P|274:137|266:175,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,131,45712,2,0,P|465:92|359:56,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
388,142,46087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,97,46212,6,0,P|253:92|287:90,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,160,46462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
83,41,46587,2,0,P|117:38|152:33,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,104,46837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
229,8,46962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
163,160,47087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,73,47212,6,0,P|384:110|387:141,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,266,47462,2,0,P|315:231|325:197,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,111,47712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
417,238,47837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,241,47962,2,0,P|140:232|105:227,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,31,48212,6,0,P|156:75|156:114,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,351,48462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
34,315,48545,1,8,0:3:0:0:
14,258,48627,1,4,0:3:0:0:
30,199,48712,6,0,P|79:195|116:189,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
174,242,48961,2,0,P|208:237|243:235,1,69.9999978637696,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,94,49212,6,0,P|326:84|286:88,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,180,49462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,75,49587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,197,49712,2,0,P|401:245|403:287,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,233,49962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,361,50087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
230,219,50212,6,0,P|189:214|128:209,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,255,50462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,118,50587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
23,267,50712,6,0,P|26:306|31:346,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,234,50962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,365,51087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,180,51212,6,0,L|430:385,1,179.999994506836,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,166,51712,6,0,L|180:364,1,200,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,36,52212,6,0,L|513:263,1,220.000006713867,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,22,52712,6,0,L|95:262,1,239.999992675781,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,254,53212,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53274,12,8,54212,0:0:0:0:
125,75,54712,5,10,0:3:0:0:
59,128,54795,1,8,0:3:0:0:
80,211,54878,1,8,0:3:0:0:
162,236,54962,5,6,0:3:0:0:
183,319,55045,1,4,0:3:0:0:
117,372,55128,1,4,0:3:0:0:
38,302,55212,6,0,L|146:286,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,219,55462,2,0,L|338:198,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,152,55712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
317,50,55837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,258,55962,2,0,L|258:367,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,161,56212,6,0,L|415:52,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,222,56462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
510,120,56587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,27,56712,2,0,L|186:40,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,223,56962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
84,81,57087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,324,57212,6,0,P|356:306|466:295,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
229,169,57587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,111,57712,2,0,P|481:167|464:238,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,26,57962,2,0,P|364:82|381:153,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,264,58212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
247,86,58337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,222,58462,2,0,P|440:197|465:152,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,26,58712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,234,58837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,49,58962,2,0,P|127:106|117:178,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,357,59212,6,0,P|349:255|248:234,1,220.000006713867,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
374,145,59587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,342,59712,2,0,P|232:329|290:317,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,127,59962,2,0,P|237:182|249:240,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,379,60212,6,0,P|12:324|0:266,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,49,60462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
0,144,60587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,234,60712,2,0,P|236:180|223:126,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,263,60962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
249,17,61087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
394,358,61212,6,0,L|525:339,1,119.999996337891,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,250,61462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,343,61587,2,0,L|335:324,1,119.999996337891,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,235,61837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
14,328,61962,2,0,L|145:309,1,119.999996337891,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,244,62212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
352,186,62274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,149,62337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,147,62399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,182,62462,2,0,P|186:218|186:255,1,59.9999981689454,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,297,62587,2,0,P|453:261|453:224,1,59.9999981689454,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,90,62712,5,4,0:3:0:0:
324,67,62774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
251,49,62837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,35,62899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,24,62962,2,0,P|91:88|80:147,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,315,63212,6,0,P|383:304|438:296,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,182,63462,2,0,P|145:188|91:199,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,356,63712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,149,63837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,367,63962,2,0,L|475:257,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,2,64212,6,0,L|236:111,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,314,64462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
381,108,64587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,239,64712,2,0,P|132:223|98:180,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,2,64963,1,8,0:1:0:0:
373,199,65088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
6,185,65212,6,0,P|62:97|163:116,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
36,16,65587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,239,65712,2,0,P|237:227|292:219,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,319,65962,2,0,P|99:326|153:337,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,117,66212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
330,314,66337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
502,111,66462,2,0,P|447:98|381:87,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,239,66712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,45,66837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,201,66962,2,0,P|453:255|441:308,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,225,67212,6,0,P|224:209|331:198,1,220.000006713867,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
130,121,67587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,365,67712,2,0,P|24:310|18:255,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,72,67962,2,0,P|271:126|277:181,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
10,40,68212,6,0,P|64:32|119:26,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,239,68462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
264,72,68587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,201,68712,2,0,P|457:255|449:310,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,181,68962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
444,71,69087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,71,69149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,71,69212,5,12,0:1:0:0:
157,102,69337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,287,69462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,19,69587,2,0,P|363:93|378:142,1,119.999996337891,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,269,69837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,101,69962,2,0,P|98:117|41:135,1,119.999996337891,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,305,70212,5,8,0:3:0:0:
258,163,70337,1,8,0:3:0:0:
268,287,70462,1,4,0:3:0:0:
156,100,70587,1,4,0:3:0:0:
345,193,70712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
349,164,70774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,135,70837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
331,108,70899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
309,87,70962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
145,188,71087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
268,287,71212,6,0,P|356:273|446:264,1,179.999994506836,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,147,71587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
477,147,71649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,147,71712,2,0,P|415:87|330:107,1,179.999994506836,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,176,72087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,61,72212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
145,188,72337,2,0,P|159:230|170:274,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,97,72587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,97,72649,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,97,72712,2,0,P|59:139|48:183,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,6,72962,2,0,P|159:48|170:92,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,182,73212,6,0,P|322:168|221:158,1,179.999994506836,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,274,73587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,274,73650,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,274,73712,2,0,P|478:243|482:129,1,179.999994506836,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,182,74087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,344,74212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
184,218,74337,2,0,L|151:319,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,268,74587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,141,74712,2,0,L|258:242,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,116,74962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
362,80,75024,1,8,0:1:0:0:
329,55,75087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
289,47,75149,1,8,0:1:0:0:
249,57,75212,6,0,P|196:44|137:33,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,241,75462,2,0,P|129:228|188:217,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,268,75712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,141,75837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,330,75962,2,0,P|41:326|0:291,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,33,76212,6,0,P|155:86|165:140,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,42,76462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
76,241,76587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,57,76712,2,0,P|303:52|358:52,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,259,76962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
165,205,77024,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,165,77087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,156,77149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,182,77212,6,0,L|287:311,1,129.999994049073,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,75,77462,2,0,L|165:210,1,129.999994049073,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,39,77712,6,0,L|407:174,1,129.999994049073,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,24,77962,2,0,L|49:159,1,129.999994049073,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,336,78212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
156,132,78337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
398,177,78462,5,8,0:1:0:0:
111,304,78587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,54,78712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
368,355,78837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,150,78962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
471,252,79087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
107,365,79212,6,0,L|115:235,1,119.999996337891,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,29,79462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
286,213,79587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
332,202,79649,1,8,0:0:0:0:
378,191,79712,6,0,L|454:172,1,59.9999981689454,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,368,79837,2,0,L|298:349,1,59.9999981689454,8|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
181,196,79962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
128,166,80024,1,8,0:0:0:0:
69,172,80087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,210,80149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
9,266,80212,6,0,P|15:294|21:323,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,92,80337,2,0,P|206:45|197:8,1,59.9999981689454,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,74,80462,5,8,0:0:0:0:
9,142,80524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,210,80587,1,12,0:0:0:0:
37,279,80649,1,12,0:0:0:0:
49,346,80712,6,0,B|81:361|129:333|129:333|127:346|127:346|199:325|241:349,1,209.999993591309,8|0,0:1|0:0,2:0:0:0:
400,336,81212,6,0,P|406:276|415:225,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,34,81462,2,0,P|205:87|216:140,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,346,81712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,127,81837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,227,81962,2,0,P|144:193|127:142,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,226,82212,6,0,P|393:278|383:331,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,103,82462,2,0,P|296:154|306:207,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,73,82712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
187,227,82837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,103,82962,1,10,0:0:0:0:
236,346,83087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,142,83212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
306,208,83337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,26,83462,2,0,P|254:27|194:33,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,203,83712,2,0,P|37:147|51:93,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,133,83962,2,0,P|272:187|274:242,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,343,84212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
357,149,84337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,341,84462,2,0,P|231:333|305:326,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,278,84712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
353,63,84837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
282,327,84962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
125,113,85087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,113,85149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,113,85212,6,0,P|87:219|74:347,1,220.000006713867,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,168,85587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
5,33,85712,2,0,P|24:86|30:150,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,270,85962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,113,86087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
73,325,86212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
284,238,86337,2,0,P|262:199|194:167,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,344,86587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,155,86712,2,0,L|391:271,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,33,86962,2,0,L|325:149,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,342,87212,5,12,0:1:0:0:
491,126,87337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,238,87462,2,0,P|342:228|403:218,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,84,87712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
262,344,87837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,51,87962,2,0,P|356:41|295:31,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,169,88212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
34,115,88274,1,2,0:2:0:0:
69,74,88337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
122,62,88399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,84,88462,2,0,P|172:125|173:146,1,55.0000016784668,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,344,88587,2,0,P|261:303|260:282,1,55.0000016784668,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,32,88712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
438,342,88837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,138,88962,1,12,0:1:0:0:

Good luck with this map ^^
Krfawy
I have a feeling you guys want everyone to hitsound in a way that Russians and Ukrainians do where they make everything in quite a baroque way with their type of excessiveness. We all know that they have their specific way of handling the sounds in the beatmaps.

Here though we have that kind of hitsounding that follows the song in a neat way so why bother botching or destroying or decorating it more just for the sake of making the map "more vivid because now it doesn't express every sound possible"? I am having a hard time trying to believe most of the complaining ones that they understand what hitsounding stands for aka giving clear feedback from clicking the notes in a way that follows the song and complements it instead of being too ornate.

However, that 60% volume thing might be a real one I guess, some of the volumes might be turned, slightly, up or down.
Ascendance
Logic Agent, your reasoning could be sound but if it's not sound to others it won't fly. Unfortunately, the direction of the qualified section is as follows:

- Active discussion of more than 1 person?
-> DQ

However, it doesn't mean you should redwall everything. Just because a map is qualified doesn't mean it's perfect, and just because other people agree with you doesn't make your opinion perfect either. If people believed your arguments to be convincing, I think they would leave the map alone and the QAT wouldn't have taken it down. You said it yourself they can be improved, so don't have such a negative attitude! DQ's are only here to help improve the quality of a map, not to make your night worse. Good luck!

Also @nao i loved the armin meme 10/10
Topic Starter
Logic Agent

Net0 wrote:

Yeah, so you wanted some suggestions to improve the hitsounding. There's nothing wrong with the current hitsound, but I'll point some stuff that "I" personally think that can improve your map.
[Hitsounding]
  1. 00:12:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - I won't change the hitsound of this because reasons (the sound of it and the straight design are weird for my PERSONAL recommendation, but I think making strem simplified here is actually a better idea.)
  2. 00:12:712 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This would work better if you make it tom hitsounding falling into snare, since your pattern pretty much goes from a regular stream 00:12:712 (1,2,3,4) - to some kicksliders 00:12:962 (5,6) - making it feel that you're going for the moviment speed increase. So yeah, make it drum-clap->drum-finish->snare (clap).
  3. 00:23:712 (4,5,6,7) - This lacks more feedback. Song is intense and you have vocal emphasis on 00:23:712 (4,6) - compared to 00:23:837 (5,7) - . Make it whistle+kick -> hi-hat ->whistle+kick -> hi-hat .
  4. 00:43:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - The object with least amount of feedback is 00:43:337 (3) - . The current pattern is cymbal, kick, hi-hat, kick, kick. I'd suggest make all of them kicks, leaving a finish on 00:43:212 (1) - and a whistle for the vocal at 00:43:462 (5) - head. Repeat for the same pattern at 00:44:212 (1,2,3,4,5) - .
  5. 00:48:627 (4) - Add a second tom here
  6. 00:54:712 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Same thing about lack of feedback; Tom 1 - Tom 2 progression is a good filler here 00:54:712 (1,2,3) - drum-hitclap 00:54:962 (1,2,3) - drum-hitfinish . (This one is a bit controversial since you're adding stuff that's not really on the song, but it fits and Lasse also added snares in the song where they don't exist, didn't see anyone complaining about that :^).
  7. 01:10:899 (8) - leaving only this in the entire stream without kick is weird 01:10:712 (5,6,7,8,9) -
  8. 01:20:212 (1) - The lack of hitsounding on this kickslider makes it stand out less compared to all the entire previous stream 01:19:962 (3,4,5,6,1) - and it also applies to 01:20:337 (2) - I recommend drum-clap -> finish transition for the kicks as well here.

To make things faster for you here's the diff with the mod applied so you can check yourself what you can consider changing or not.
:3
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 52649,76212
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
TimelineZoom: 4.599998

[Metadata]
Version:hitsound suggestion
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9.4
ApproachRate:9.6
SliderMultiplier:2

[Events]
0,0,"792738.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1212,-125,4,2,10,40,0,0
5212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
7212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,53,0,0
9212,-99.9999999999999,4,2,10,55,0,0
11212,-99.9999999999999,4,2,10,57,0,0
13212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
17212,-100,4,2,10,60,0,0
21212,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
25212,-125,4,2,10,55,0,0
33212,-142.857142857143,4,2,10,50,0,0
41212,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
45212,-142.857142857143,4,2,10,60,0,0
49212,-125,4,2,10,60,0,0
51212,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,60,0,0
51712,-99.9999999999999,4,2,10,60,0,0
52212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,0
52712,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,0
53212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,60,0,0
53295,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,5,0,0
54212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,60,0,0
54712,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
54962,-111.111111111111,4,2,10,50,0,0
55212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,1
61212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
62212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
62712,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,0
63212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,1
69212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
75212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,70,0,1
77212,-76.9230769230769,4,2,10,70,0,1
79212,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,70,0,1
80712,-166.666666666667,4,2,10,70,0,1
81212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
87212,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
88712,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
88962,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,60,0,0
89024,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
31,101,1212,6,0,P|40:154|44:187,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,203,1462,2,0,P|101:253|92:285,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,353,1712,2,0,P|176:344|209:340,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,272,1962,2,0,P|282:278|322:284,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,327,2212,6,0,P|398:289|391:250,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,202,2462,2,0,P|316:163|323:124,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,80,2712,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,80,2962,2,0,P|429:80|469:83,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,34,3212,6,0,P|277:33|242:30,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,56,3462,2,0,P|189:88|198:127,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,166,3712,2,0,P|105:198|96:237,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,308,3962,2,0,P|173:308|213:311,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,268,4212,6,0,P|318:268|279:265,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,99,4462,2,0,P|269:138|272:178,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,364,4712,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,211,4837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,265,4962,2,0,P|271:309|265:349,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,173,5212,6,0,P|126:128|118:83,1,89.9999972534181,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,190,5462,2,0,P|7:234|4:278,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,354,5712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
143,183,5837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,299,5962,2,0,P|294:291|339:286,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,108,6212,6,0,P|415:153|419:197,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,50,6462,2,0,P|318:94|313:139,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,370,6712,2,0,P|246:281|230:193,1,179.999994506836,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,273,7087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,343,7212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
418,196,7337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,309,7462,2,0,P|467:300|423:292,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,212,7712,2,0,P|373:203|417:195,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,121,7962,2,0,P|504:165|512:209,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,299,8212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,145,8337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,280,8462,2,0,P|84:274|129:271,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,159,8712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
211,54,8837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,252,8962,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,145,9086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,86,9212,6,0,L|445:67,1,100,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,335,9462,2,0,L|201:316,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,85,9712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,198,9837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
46,271,9962,2,0,L|30:172,1,100,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,198,10212,6,0,L|280:296,1,100,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,85,10462,2,0,L|163:183,1,100,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,17,10712,2,0,L|383:116,1,100,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,23,10962,2,0,L|45:121,1,100,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,317,11212,5,4,0:0:0:0:
163,183,11337,1,2,0:0:0:0:
279,296,11462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,172,11587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
195,352,11712,5,8,0:0:0:0:
239,126,11837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
29,282,11962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,382,12087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
121,256,12212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
117,218,12274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,181,12337,1,8,0:1:0:0:
109,144,12399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,106,12462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
281,203,12587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
11,82,12712,5,8,0:3:0:0:
34,38,12774,1,8,0:3:0:0:
76,12,12837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
125,9,12899,1,4,0:3:0:0:
169,32,12962,2,0,P|164:59|159:86,1,50,8|2,0:1|2:2,0:0:0:0:
79,163,13087,2,0,P|84:188|88:213,1,50,8|2,0:1|2:2,0:0:0:0:
55,325,13212,6,0,P|109:314|163:305,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,223,13462,2,0,P|335:212|281:203,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,361,13712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,122,13837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,262,13962,2,0,P|190:316|181:370,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,300,14212,6,0,P|474:258|480:204,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,20,14462,2,0,P|258:74|249:128,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,293,14712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,154,14837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,122,14962,2,0,P|409:124|464:132,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,373,15212,6,0,P|157:264|151:154,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
302,247,15587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,107,15712,2,0,P|113:69|167:63,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,201,15962,2,0,P|188:238|134:244,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,17,16212,6,0,P|25:125|47:231,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
167,63,16587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,201,16712,2,0,P|280:188|334:177,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,105,16962,2,0,P|431:92|377:81,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,274,17212,6,0,L|132:382,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,310,17462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,141,17587,2,0,L|226:249,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,177,17837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,8,17962,2,0,L|132:116,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,330,18212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
485,105,18337,2,0,P|444:63|291:80,1,200,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,285,18712,2,0,P|454:276|532:265,1,100,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,177,18962,1,12,0:1:0:0:
202,330,19087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,8,19212,6,0,P|102:91|89:237,1,200,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,64,19587,2,0,P|260:73|211:83,1,100,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,177,19837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,33,19962,2,0,P|439:22|389:13,1,100,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,169,20212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
414,285,20337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,48,20462,5,8,0:3:0:0:
197,286,20587,1,8,0:3:0:0:
394,115,20712,5,4,0:3:0:0:
85,225,20837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
338,384,20962,2,0,P|331:334|326:284,1,100,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,115,21212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
398,122,21462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,129,21712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
481,125,21837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,136,21962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,18,22212,6,0,P|229:52|218:90,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,221,22462,2,0,P|157:183|136:149,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,310,22712,2,0,P|135:260|213:265,1,160,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,360,23087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,94,23212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
340,181,23337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,221,23462,2,0,P|126:204|73:187,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,23712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
258,236,23837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,72,23962,1,10,0:0:0:0:
432,162,24087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,24212,6,0,L|138:84,1,44.999998626709,8|2,0:3|2:0,2:0:0:0:
77,145,24337,2,0,L|83:193,1,44.999998626709,4|2,0:3|2:0,2:0:0:0:
144,254,24462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,94,24587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
409,203,24712,6,0,L|506:189,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,370,24962,2,0,L|196:356,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,201,25212,6,0,P|98:220|152:167,1,160,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
195,252,25587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,65,25712,2,0,P|72:104|76:144,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
14,285,25962,2,0,P|8:324|4:364,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,369,26212,6,0,L|406:347,1,160,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,280,26587,2,0,P|204:351|129:354,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,194,26962,2,0,P|290:214|311:247,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,201,27212,6,0,P|88:137|77:37,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
164,140,27587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,37,27712,2,0,P|265:31|226:29,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
353,138,27962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,49,28087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,223,28212,6,0,P|288:201|268:167,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,138,28462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,225,28587,2,0,P|126:210|92:200,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,140,28837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
26,271,28962,2,0,P|43:317|51:348,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,299,29212,6,0,P|332:241|410:240,1,160,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
353,138,29587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,335,29712,2,0,P|467:323|513:313,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
461,141,29962,2,0,P|449:179|440:218,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,300,30212,6,0,P|244:288|198:278,1,80,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,347,30462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,104,30587,2,0,P|88:180|106:259,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,62,30962,2,0,P|173:100|164:139,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,300,31212,6,0,P|272:261|259:222,1,80,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,139,31462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
105,258,31587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,137,31712,2,0,P|343:145|382:158,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
404,280,31962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,124,32087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
281,300,32212,6,0,P|293:349|302:398,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
180,249,32462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,137,32587,2,0,P|293:186|284:235,1,80,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,86,32837,1,4,0:3:0:0:
404,280,32962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
504,200,33087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
406,86,33212,6,0,P|417:125|423:153,1,69.9999978637696,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,200,33462,2,0,P|493:239|486:267,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,366,33712,2,0,P|375:325|307:330,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,367,34087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,175,34212,6,0,P|136:240|152:309,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,320,34587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,203,34712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
276,271,34837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,198,34962,2,0,P|332:166|317:111,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
131,53,35212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
50,109,35337,2,0,P|39:141|30:176,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,320,35587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,264,35712,2,0,P|153:232|162:197,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,88,35962,2,0,P|239:122|251:156,1,69.9999978637696,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,239,36212,6,0,P|410:194|342:196,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,271,36587,1,4,0:3:0:0:
373,79,36712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
162,203,36837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,203,36899,1,8,0:1:0:0:
162,203,36962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
281,0,37087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
392,365,37212,6,0,P|348:362|303:357,1,89.9999972534181,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,203,37462,2,0,P|206:197|251:194,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,309,37712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,121,37837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,271,37962,2,0,P|377:226|370:181,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,113,38212,6,0,P|164:157|161:202,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,31,38462,2,0,P|267:75|270:120,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,31,38712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,230,38837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,31,38962,2,0,P|305:24|350:21,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,240,39212,6,0,P|209:233|164:230,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,332,39462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
99,162,39587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,329,39712,2,0,P|310:311|338:276,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,230,39962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
261,31,40087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,31,40150,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,31,40212,5,12,0:1:0:0:
254,240,40337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
426,98,40462,2,0,P|381:92|336:88,1,89.9999972534181,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
269,329,40712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
130,121,40837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
70,367,40962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
194,55,41087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
279,300,41212,6,0,P|321:297|384:294,1,80,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,215,41462,2,0,P|229:212|292:209,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,310,41712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,215,41837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,300,41962,2,0,P|276:342|273:405,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,247,42212,6,0,P|42:216|77:200,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,157,42462,2,0,P|132:126|97:109,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,288,42712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
3,141,42837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,334,42962,1,8,0:0:0:0:
77,200,43087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,302,43212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
307,296,43274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,291,43337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,286,43399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,281,43462,2,0,P|375:315|370:354,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,211,43712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,347,43837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,164,43962,2,0,P|308:160|268:158,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,247,44212,5,12,0:0:0:0:
54,261,44274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,262,44337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,248,44399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
161,222,44462,1,10,0:0:0:0:
39,80,44587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,369,44712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
257,274,44837,1,8,0:1:0:0:
77,170,44962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
235,384,45087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
388,142,45212,6,0,P|402:188|410:226,1,69.9999978637696,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,91,45462,2,0,P|274:137|266:175,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,131,45712,2,0,P|465:92|359:56,1,139.999995727539,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
388,142,46087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,97,46212,6,0,P|253:92|287:90,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,160,46462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
83,41,46587,2,0,P|117:38|152:33,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,104,46837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
229,8,46962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
163,160,47087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,73,47212,6,0,P|384:110|387:141,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,266,47462,2,0,P|315:231|325:197,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,111,47712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
417,238,47837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,241,47962,2,0,P|140:232|105:227,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,31,48212,6,0,P|156:75|156:114,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,351,48462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
34,315,48545,1,8,0:3:0:0:
14,258,48627,1,4,0:3:0:0:
30,199,48712,6,0,P|79:195|116:189,1,69.9999978637696,8|8,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
174,242,48961,2,0,P|208:237|243:235,1,69.9999978637696,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,94,49212,6,0,P|326:84|286:88,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,180,49462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
471,75,49587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,197,49712,2,0,P|401:245|403:287,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,233,49962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,361,50087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
230,219,50212,6,0,P|189:214|128:209,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,255,50462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,118,50587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
23,267,50712,6,0,P|26:306|31:346,1,80,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,234,50962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,365,51087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,180,51212,6,0,L|430:385,1,179.999994506836,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,166,51712,6,0,L|180:364,1,200,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,36,52212,6,0,L|513:263,1,220.000006713867,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,22,52712,6,0,L|95:262,1,239.999992675781,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,254,53212,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53274,12,8,54212,0:0:0:0:
125,75,54712,5,10,0:3:0:0:
59,128,54795,1,8,0:3:0:0:
80,211,54878,1,8,0:3:0:0:
162,236,54962,5,6,0:3:0:0:
183,319,55045,1,4,0:3:0:0:
117,372,55128,1,4,0:3:0:0:
38,302,55212,6,0,L|146:286,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,219,55462,2,0,L|338:198,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,152,55712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
317,50,55837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,258,55962,2,0,L|258:367,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,161,56212,6,0,L|415:52,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,222,56462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
510,120,56587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,27,56712,2,0,L|186:40,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,223,56962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
84,81,57087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,324,57212,6,0,P|356:306|466:295,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
229,169,57587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,111,57712,2,0,P|481:167|464:238,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,26,57962,2,0,P|364:82|381:153,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,264,58212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
247,86,58337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,222,58462,2,0,P|440:197|465:152,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,26,58712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,234,58837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,49,58962,2,0,P|127:106|117:178,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,357,59212,6,0,P|349:255|248:234,1,220.000006713867,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
374,145,59587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,342,59712,2,0,P|232:329|290:317,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,127,59962,2,0,P|237:182|249:240,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,379,60212,6,0,P|12:324|0:266,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,49,60462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
0,144,60587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,234,60712,2,0,P|236:180|223:126,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,263,60962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
249,17,61087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
394,358,61212,6,0,L|525:339,1,119.999996337891,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,250,61462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,343,61587,2,0,L|335:324,1,119.999996337891,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,235,61837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
14,328,61962,2,0,L|145:309,1,119.999996337891,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,244,62212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
352,186,62274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,149,62337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,147,62399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,182,62462,2,0,P|186:218|186:255,1,59.9999981689454,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,297,62587,2,0,P|453:261|453:224,1,59.9999981689454,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,90,62712,5,4,0:3:0:0:
324,67,62774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
251,49,62837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,35,62899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,24,62962,2,0,P|91:88|80:147,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,315,63212,6,0,P|383:304|438:296,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,182,63462,2,0,P|145:188|91:199,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,356,63712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,149,63837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,367,63962,2,0,L|475:257,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,2,64212,6,0,L|236:111,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,314,64462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
381,108,64587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,239,64712,2,0,P|132:223|98:180,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,2,64963,1,8,0:1:0:0:
373,199,65088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
6,185,65212,6,0,P|62:97|163:116,1,220.000006713867,8|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
36,16,65587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,239,65712,2,0,P|237:227|292:219,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,319,65962,2,0,P|99:326|153:337,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,117,66212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
330,314,66337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
502,111,66462,2,0,P|447:98|381:87,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,239,66712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,45,66837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,201,66962,2,0,P|453:255|441:308,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,225,67212,6,0,P|224:209|331:198,1,220.000006713867,12|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
130,121,67587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,365,67712,2,0,P|24:310|18:255,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,72,67962,2,0,P|271:126|277:181,1,110.000003356934,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
10,40,68212,6,0,P|64:32|119:26,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,239,68462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
264,72,68587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,201,68712,2,0,P|457:255|449:310,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,181,68962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
444,71,69087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,71,69149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,71,69212,5,12,0:1:0:0:
157,102,69337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,287,69462,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,19,69587,2,0,P|363:93|378:142,1,119.999996337891,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,269,69837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,101,69962,2,0,P|98:117|41:135,1,119.999996337891,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,305,70212,5,8,0:3:0:0:
258,163,70337,1,8,0:3:0:0:
268,287,70462,1,4,0:3:0:0:
156,100,70587,1,4,0:3:0:0:
345,193,70712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
349,164,70774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,135,70837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
331,108,70899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
309,87,70962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
145,188,71087,1,4,0:3:0:0:
268,287,71212,6,0,P|356:273|446:264,1,179.999994506836,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,147,71587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
477,147,71649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,147,71712,2,0,P|415:87|330:107,1,179.999994506836,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,176,72087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,61,72212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
145,188,72337,2,0,P|159:230|170:274,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,97,72587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,97,72649,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,97,72712,2,0,P|59:139|48:183,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,6,72962,2,0,P|159:48|170:92,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,182,73212,6,0,P|322:168|221:158,1,179.999994506836,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,274,73587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,274,73650,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,274,73712,2,0,P|478:243|482:129,1,179.999994506836,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,182,74087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,344,74212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
184,218,74337,2,0,L|151:319,1,89.9999972534181,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,268,74587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,141,74712,2,0,L|258:242,1,89.9999972534181,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,116,74962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
362,80,75024,1,8,0:1:0:0:
329,55,75087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
289,47,75149,1,8,0:1:0:0:
249,57,75212,6,0,P|196:44|137:33,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,241,75462,2,0,P|129:228|188:217,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,268,75712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,141,75837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,330,75962,2,0,P|41:326|0:291,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,33,76212,6,0,P|155:86|165:140,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,42,76462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
76,241,76587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,57,76712,2,0,P|303:52|358:52,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,259,76962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
165,205,77024,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,165,77087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,156,77149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,182,77212,6,0,L|287:311,1,129.999994049073,12|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,75,77462,2,0,L|165:210,1,129.999994049073,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,39,77712,6,0,L|407:174,1,129.999994049073,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,24,77962,2,0,L|49:159,1,129.999994049073,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,336,78212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
156,132,78337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
398,177,78462,5,8,0:1:0:0:
111,304,78587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,54,78712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
368,355,78837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,150,78962,5,8,0:1:0:0:
471,252,79087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
107,365,79212,6,0,L|115:235,1,119.999996337891,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,29,79462,1,8,0:1:0:0:
286,213,79587,1,8,0:1:0:0:
332,202,79649,1,8,0:0:0:0:
378,191,79712,6,0,L|454:172,1,59.9999981689454,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,368,79837,2,0,L|298:349,1,59.9999981689454,8|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
181,196,79962,1,8,0:1:0:0:
128,166,80024,1,8,0:0:0:0:
69,172,80087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,210,80149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
9,266,80212,6,0,P|15:294|21:323,1,59.9999981689454,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,92,80337,2,0,P|206:45|197:8,1,59.9999981689454,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,74,80462,5,8,0:0:0:0:
9,142,80524,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,210,80587,1,12,0:0:0:0:
37,279,80649,1,12,0:0:0:0:
49,346,80712,6,0,B|81:361|129:333|129:333|127:346|127:346|199:325|241:349,1,209.999993591309,8|0,0:1|0:0,2:0:0:0:
400,336,81212,6,0,P|406:276|415:225,1,110.000003356934,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,34,81462,2,0,P|205:87|216:140,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,346,81712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,127,81837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,227,81962,2,0,P|144:193|127:142,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,226,82212,6,0,P|393:278|383:331,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,103,82462,2,0,P|296:154|306:207,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,73,82712,1,10,0:0:0:0:
187,227,82837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,103,82962,1,10,0:0:0:0:
236,346,83087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,142,83212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
306,208,83337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,26,83462,2,0,P|254:27|194:33,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,203,83712,2,0,P|37:147|51:93,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,133,83962,2,0,P|272:187|274:242,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,343,84212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
357,149,84337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,341,84462,2,0,P|231:333|305:326,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,278,84712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
353,63,84837,1,8,0:3:0:0:
282,327,84962,1,4,0:3:0:0:
125,113,85087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,113,85149,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,113,85212,6,0,P|87:219|74:347,1,220.000006713867,12|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,168,85587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
5,33,85712,2,0,P|24:86|30:150,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,270,85962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,113,86087,1,8,0:1:0:0:
73,325,86212,5,8,0:0:0:0:
284,238,86337,2,0,P|262:199|194:167,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,344,86587,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,155,86712,2,0,L|391:271,1,110.000003356934,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,33,86962,2,0,L|325:149,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,342,87212,5,12,0:1:0:0:
491,126,87337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,238,87462,2,0,P|342:228|403:218,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,84,87712,1,8,0:1:0:0:
262,344,87837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,51,87962,2,0,P|356:41|295:31,1,110.000003356934,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,169,88212,5,8,0:1:0:0:
34,115,88274,1,2,0:2:0:0:
69,74,88337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
122,62,88399,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,84,88462,2,0,P|172:125|173:146,1,55.0000016784668,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,344,88587,2,0,P|261:303|260:282,1,55.0000016784668,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,32,88712,5,8,0:1:0:0:
438,342,88837,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,138,88962,1,12,0:1:0:0:

Good luck with this map ^^
applied these, thanks

Ascendance wrote:

Logic Agent, your reasoning could be sound but if it's not sound to others it won't fly. Unfortunately, the direction of the qualified section is as follows:

- Active discussion of more than 1 person?
-> DQ

However, it doesn't mean you should redwall everything. Just because a map is qualified doesn't mean it's perfect, and just because other people agree with you doesn't make your opinion perfect either. If people believed your arguments to be convincing, I think they would leave the map alone and the QAT wouldn't have taken it down. You said it yourself they can be improved, so don't have such a negative attitude! DQ's are only here to help improve the quality of a map, not to make your night worse. Good luck!

Also @nao i loved the armin meme 10/10
I don't think the problem is that my arguments aren't convincing, the problem is that other people either refused to listen to them or weren't even given enough time to come back to the thread after their initial post. I mean seriously, just a few comments from a handful of people and the map gets taken out of Qualified. There wasn't even a chance for anyone who even voiced a concern to read my responses before the map just got shot down.

And even if they had, I doubt any of them would try to think of how I used hitsounds in my own way. I used a very few amount of hitsounds, but varied the way I used those hitsounds between sections. Is it the way most people do things? No. Does that make it bad? Looks like it!

Me saying the hitsounds sucked was over a year ago when I was frustrated with the map and not confident in my mapping ability; though one of those things has changed by now. Though I do agree the 60% volume thing was an oversight, however if I thought it was so much of an issue to take my map out of Qualified for this "issue," I would have. Also I just want to point out, there's literally a map in Qualified right now that has this when you open f6!!!

Anyways, the system is just shitty and people want to enforce their opinions and ideas on other peoples maps, without considering a viewpoint other than their own. If this seems scattered that's because I'm tired and annoyed again.
show more