forum

Theater Osu Mode [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
ShiKaizoku
You just completed a song , you did an awesome job :) ! But your not in the top ranks :cry: , people wont be able to see
that time that you pwned into that song. :o

With theater osu mode you could be able to have like 3 saves of your gameplay in any song :)
(or more if osu hasnt video storing problems ..thing)

The Use Of This Mode

+ Online Sharing / Showing to your friends

+ This would be great for people whose PC aint that good and they want to
Record in-game but their framerate keeps dropping so they cant play and record
at the same time

+If there was any type of glitch into that song you could easly record it and show it

Extra :

+Just keeping , not uploading into osu to share , this still uses one of the 3 saves you have

+Rendering - Saving File As .(any type of program that osu chooses) into your PC (Video)

+Commenting In The Videos But Not Shown In Beatmap , uploader can enable/disable this feature

+Delete-able saves so you can add another save of your gameplay whenever you want

+Ofcourse Would Support all gametypes , osu! , taiko and catch the beat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Might wanna add : osu supporters will have up to 6 saves
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So write below whatever you think about this mode :)
Ijah_old
Osu! already saves all replays by default to your "data/r" folder, you can view your local records by clicking the button shown here:
SPOILER

lol banned forever
Pressing F2 at the results screen also saves a .osr (Osu! Replay) file to the "/replays" folder.
Vpalach
^this
Topic Starter
ShiKaizoku
Ah , my bad , well thanks for letting me know!

But theres still something i want to ask , above , where can I find this option to enable it ? Because it doesnt save my game play in my local scores :<

I tried searching options but i couldnt find it. (Oh gosh dont tell me its in there , dont tell me I am THAT blind)
0_o
Check the top right hand corner after completing a map ;)

Though I will say there probably should be a way of enabling it in the options menu as that would be the intuitive place to look for it.
Topic Starter
ShiKaizoku

0_o wrote:

Check the top right hand corner after completing a map ;)

Though I will say there probably should be a way of enabling it in the options menu as that would be the intuitive place to look for it.
Thanks a lot friend!
awp
You can also press F2 at the results screen to export a replay to share (is it redundant of the toggle?)