1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Please mark this queue as a CtB modding queue!
posted

Azulae wrote:

Please mark this queue as a CtB modding queue!
thanks I forgot about that ;w;!
posted
Nice to see you're modding~

Gonna try my luck for NM on this; https://osu.ppy.sh/s/532668

Thanks in advance!
posted
ohh no sabia que modeabas :O

si tienes tiempo para echarle un ojo a esto seria genial.

see u in some days irl cya
posted
posted
Hello
If nm is still open, if not ignore this request
Maps link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/557834
Thanks
posted
Seems the queue still open so can i req a NM on this? You can ignore platter atm

Thanks
posted
Guess Diffs reqs please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560696

i need 2 or 3 CTB diffs, but if u just can do 1 please do it for me

Thanks
posted
posted
ehh I was out for a while sorry for not answer, so... lets go

-Sh1n1- wrote:

ohh no sabia que modeabas :O

si tienes tiempo para echarle un ojo a esto seria genial.

see u in some days irl cya
ya nos veremos pronto con daniel y bryan si se puede xD, podria echarle ojo pero ya para un poco más adelantito, y gracias por solicitar<3

_Meep_ wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/530100
\o/ nm pls
omg aqours accepted lol, Thanks for requesting

NM 2/2


SYAHME wrote:

Hello
If nm is still open, if not ignore this request
Maps link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/557834
Thanks
sure I can mod it but after those 2 I accepted before

Hunter Howl wrote:

Seems the queue still open so can i req a NM on this? You can ignore platter atm

Thanks
uhm I sure can check this after the other maps, I will tell you when I can mod it tho, Thanks for requesting

tuandi wrote:

Guess Diffs reqs please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560696

i need 2 or 3 CTB diffs, but if u just can do 1 please do it for me

Thanks
sure I can do a Rain diff for that song, tbh is not my kind of song but if you accept I want to try out anyway. Thanks for requesting

Nelly wrote:

NM https://osu.ppy.sh/s/550296 thank you
holy shet cup/salad/platter where is rain? well I have not been active in platter these days so, I don't think I could help that much to this beatmap, but I still can check this after modding the maps that are in queue right now. So I will tell you when I can and will do it. Thanks for requesting

QUEUE IS CLOSED, ONLY ACCEPTING M4M AND GD
posted
zen zen zense



m4m: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/532805

ok bye
Please sign in to reply.