forum

RO-KYU-BU! - SHOOT! (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Louis Cyphre
Hm let's set question in other way.
Is there any other songs by artist RO-KYU-BU! ?
If yes, then it's obvious that artist is true. Because i can't find any other songs by RO-KYU-BU!
-maJu
8-)
Topic Starter
KanaRin

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Hm let's set question in other way.
Is there any other songs by artist RO-KYU-BU! ?
If yes, then it's obvious that artist is true. Because i can't find any other songs by RO-KYU-BU!
Oh~ No, that isn't other songs by artist RO-KYU-BU.
It has two songs only (Opening , Ending)
because RO-KYU-RU is is the name of a club (basketball club) in this anime.
Z a_old
star
Shiomiya Shiori
star ;)
R a i n
Star -☆
Regou
Star :)
Kitsuneko
;)
Bodzio
star~ 8-)
jadestar
good map~! :)
Doremisandao
star
sitemii
8-)
jiangdless
8-) star
zxc2043
star 8-) 8-)
dwowb
star :)
Sakura
Aha! a KanaRin map <3 here comes teehee ^_~

[Skin]
You're missing hitcircleoverlay.png and spinner-approachcircle.png

[Normal]
Your mapping is great, so everything here is suggestions.
01:01:393 (3,1,2) - I kinda like how you were going in circles rotating towards the right, but then the flow is broken because you suddenly change direction on (1), i recommend you continue circling in the same direction with (1) then smootly change the direction of the flow with (2) like this, flows better imo (adjust the next notes according to this and it should flow more nicely than before)
01:06:925 (1) - Can you make the curve more pronounced in this slider? and if possible something like this would look prettier, imo.
Topic Starter
KanaRin

Sakura Hana wrote:

Aha! a KanaRin map <3 here comes teehee ^_~ >w< Thanks~

[Skin]
You're missing hitcircleoverlay.png and spinner-approachcircle.png Ok~ Added

[Normal]
Your mapping is great, so everything here is suggestions.
01:01:393 (3,1,2) - I kinda like how you were going in circles rotating towards the right, but then the flow is broken because you suddenly change direction on (1), i recommend you continue circling in the same direction with (1) then smootly change the direction of the flow with (2) like this, flows better imo (adjust the next notes according to this and it should flow more nicely than before)
Really nice suggestion! I guess it's fine now!
01:06:925 (1) - Can you make the curve more pronounced in this slider? and if possible something like this would look prettier, imo. Ok~Fixed!
Thank you Hana-chan<3
Aquila
good
Shirakawa Kotori
☆~
Doremisandao
star
Mucha_old
:D
Cirno Onsen
8-)
K o h a k u
:P
Watti01
:)
Boom-PA0
good :D
tottori_old
:lol:
Snowy Dream
:) 蘿球BakaRin
merchat7
Starting to like this song more and more :) Good map and skin. Just some suggestion.
[General]
- Unrankable. beatmap exceed 20mb I manage to get 5mb off the video with no noticeable quality difference http://www.mediafire.com/?944lxmludzl3964. Just copy and paste, adjust offset if necessary.
- Also disable letterbox during break since you have a video (Song Setup > Storyboard > Misc Toggles)
- Preview point is a bit too early (very noticeable when listening to preview on the website). Try 00:56:287 white tick (56287 if you are changing with notepad).
- Change slider tick rate to 2 for [Vicho] and [Climbb's Taiko Oni] for consistency purposes.
- [Kana]'s Slider velocity is 1.91? Change to 1.90? -1 hp drain as well? Really hate failing this difficulty because i didn't hold the slider long enough.

Mapping looks fine and nothing about the skin annoy me so starred :)
Topic Starter
KanaRin

merchat7 wrote:

Starting to like this song more and more :) Good map and skin. Just some suggestion.
[General]
- Unrankable. beatmap exceed 20mb I manage to get 5mb off the video with no noticeable quality difference http://www.mediafire.com/?944lxmludzl3964. Just copy and paste, adjust offset if necessary.
- Also disable letterbox during break since you have a video (Song Setup > Storyboard > Misc Toggles) Fixed
- Preview point is a bit too early (very noticeable when listening to preview on the website). Try 00:56:287 white tick (56287 if you are changing with notepad).
- Change slider tick rate to 2 for [Vicho] and [Climbb's Taiko Oni] for consistency purposes. NO , sorry><
- [Kana]'s Slider velocity is 1.91? Change to 1.90? -1 hp drain as well? Really hate failing this difficulty because i didn't hold the slider long enough. NO , sorry><

Mapping looks fine and nothing about the skin annoy me so starred :)
Thanks for new video.
Topic Starter
KanaRin
can't upload because the server problem x_x'
so now the mapset isn't ready.
YaMaO04
very nice map~ :) :) :)

go go ranked

------------------------------
Topic Starter
KanaRin
Thanks everyone support.

Ok, the problem had been fixed.

It's ready now :p
Sakura
Yay for bubbling stuff while half-asleep due to just waking up X_X oh well it's not like this map had many probelms last time i was here Bubbled~
Topic Starter
KanaRin

Sakura Hana wrote:

Yay for bubbling stuff while half-asleep due to just waking up X_X oh well it's not like this map had many probelms last time i was here Bubbled~
Thanks<3
NickJr
star added !
love this song xD
hope this will be ranked soon xD
pieguyn
awesome map :) *star*

But...the slider ball is 130x130 and the maximum is 118x118...unless I'm mistaken :?
Sakura

pieguy1372 wrote:

But...the slider ball is 130x130 and the maximum is 118x118...unless I'm mistaken :?
Woops? Sorry my bad XD (although all KanaRin has to do is crop some transparencies from the sliderball so it should be an easy fix)

That's what i get for modding while half-asleep lol
KayeSara
Sorry for my silly mistake :(

pieguy1372 wrote:

But...the slider ball is 130x130 and the maximum is 118x118...unless I'm mistaken :? Fix
Download: Sliderb.rar
Topic Starter
KanaRin
Fixed.

Thinks for pieguy1372's checking

Sorry for that, Hana-chan><
Sakura
It would have been better to just crop the transparencies because now it doesnt cover the slidertrack correctly X_X

Edit: Now that i think about it, the shadow doesnt look like a good idea, see how it looks in that pic?
Edit 2: Im not that good at skinning but for your friend should try to work from something like the one im including in the attachment, and rotate it like with the other sliderballs.

show more