Thanks for modding >a</
· Are all those tags really necesary? I mean, this is not a character song, so adding all the main characters to the tags seems to be unnnecesary imo.Haha, In fact it has 5 girls to sing that. And the tags are the singers.
· Ok, how is RYO-KYU-BU! both the artist and the source? Do you have a realiable source for this information? I mean, unless it's also a band of the same name, "RYO-KYU-BU! Cast" seems to be what you should be using instead according to osu! standards Oh this. Look at the picture, it display ''歌: RO-KYU-BU! = Artist'' → http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/111354
· Hm? Some combocolors are not the same through the diffs. You might want to check this, though if Vicho wants to keep his combocolors that' ok with me. Ok , Fixed
· Normal is the only diff wihout Lead In even though they all start on the same spot. Please add lead in to normal too. Ok , Fixed
00:11:607 (1,2,3) - Please make the spacing even. Right now, it doesn't makes much sense. Fixed
00:14:159 (1,2,3,4,5) - I say that the musical pattern is intresting enough to also add a jump. I'd reduce the sacing here. Your call though.
Ok , I made it closer , I think that's easy enough now.
Ok, I found all the map really enjoyable but the chorus. The jumps seem to be pushing it a lot to me. Jumps like 00:58:840 (4,5,6,7,8) really feel like they could be reduced wihout killing the flow of the map (or killing the jump entierly, just making it closer). Specially because it has 1/4 notes on it. Others that really felt unfitting for me were 01:13:096 (6,1,2,3,4,5), 01:15:010 (3,4,5,6) and 01:17:032 (8,1,2). This is not unrankeable-worthy but I'd really like to see you either reducing the jumps or creating a distinguishable pattern with them. Ok , I choose to keep the jump and made it closer. like 01:13:096 (6,1,2,3,4,5), 01:15:010 (3,4,5,6) and 01:17:032 (8,1,2). Seems like it's more easy now. And I want to say about the jump , the main reason is I think Vicho's diff is easy enough to play, that's why I want to map a challenge diff . However, my diff is really easy before I remap it. Some players said that's too boring so I want to change my style and remap this diff. That's why it has some hard jump in my diff.
Download: RO-KYU-BU! - SHOOT! (TV Size) (KanaRin) [Vicho].osu
· Please change both pink combocolors to something that doesn't blends that much with the BG. I'd say making them closer to red should help. Already fixed.
· I'd rather see you using tickrate 2 like the other diffs. The sliders feel empty to me. Lol no.
00:39:266 (3,4,1) - Just a flow suggestion. I'd say stacking (4) under (3) makes more sense musically speaking than stacking it over (1) Uhm ok xD
00:55:010 (1,2,3) - Whistle >w<? Sounds weird >w<
Lovely map as always Vicho. Lovely map as always~ Thank you Krisom o/
Thanks for modding.
Kenezz wrote:Hey Kana o/
No problem I think XD
- uhmm the colour combo 3 imo does not look good, maybe you can change it by one softer or a soft orange/red >;
- I could see a change in the spacing while I was testing, is this intentional? if not, arrange it to maintain the flow (check the begin spacing and the chorus spacing) No problem I think XD
- btw moe Easy <3~
Fixed that by aes request
- 00:18:840 (1) - Remove new combo here and put it in the next note, also put a not here 00:22:244 (x) to maintain the combos 4 - 4
- 00:46:500 (2) - It sounds a little empty maybe put finish or whistle at the start?
- 01:05:223 (6) - new combo? also put whistle at the start~ Fixed that by Vicho request
- Awesome as always~